Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:59 am
*squeezes Squishy and Serene as if they're stressballs* Job interview tomorrow. @_@ My head is going to explode with anxiety.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:00 pm
*snugs Meri* G'luck! heart  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

K i c h o u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:26 pm
Good luck Meriko! ^-^ You must tell us how it goes heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:48 pm
Meriko
cardi: Sometimes giving in to temptation is a good thing. X3*

whee heart

good luck on the job interview, meri!

@cassidy: a personality thread is a great idea. i was wondering myself how to make-do with my collection layout. there's really not much space there to put slime extended profiles in o.o; unless i finish an rp arc and then use the subsequent posts for profiles... *ponders*  

cardi

Cat

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:42 pm
Should I make a sub-forum just for slime collections and leave only the RP and chat threads here in the main?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:44 pm
Heyyy~ We're now on page one of the Breedables category search of the GGN. X3  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

K i c h o u

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:47 am
Meriko
Should I make a sub-forum just for slime collections and leave only the RP and chat threads here in the main?

Maybe razz And maybe do a sub-forum for only PRP's @-@ And only leave Group RP's and Chat threads here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:26 am
Ah, so basically only threads in which everyone/anyone can participate in would be left in the main forum. That's a good idea.

Or maybe I should just combine the two. One subforum for both collections and PRPs? Some people use the same thread for both. XD

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Moryera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:48 am
I think a subforum sounds like a good idea. I'm not as sure about having collections and PRPs lumped together, but I forgot about people's combination threads, AND each subforum costs more gold, right? *quits rambling*

...I want more squishies. ;_; I missed the last shop-opening.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:39 am
Okay, subforum created and threads moved. ^^ Let's see how this works out.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:59 am
*snugs Mory* heart

Meriko
Heyyy~ We're now on page one of the Breedables category search of the GGN. X3[/quote

Yay! *does a celebratory dance* I've got the Guild linked directly from my Extended Profile, too 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:30 pm
Hurrah for advertising~ X3

Hey Emi, should I move your order saving thread to the new subforum? It's not open to posting by anyone else, after all.

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:53 pm
Meriko
Hurrah for advertising~ X3

Hey Emi, should I move your order saving thread to the new subforum? It's not open to posting by anyone else, after all.

If you want, that's fine :3 And actually... I don't remember if I said nobody could post xd More or less it's for people to help me think of colors for some so I don't have to spam up here asking >>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:25 pm
Emi: Ah, in that case I completely misunderstood what you meant when you asked for permission to start that thread. *laugh* I shall leave it where it is, then~

Update on the job interview: It went quite well (so far as I could tell) but I won't know whether I'm a "finalist" or not right away. *jitters* The job is an executive admin position with a pharmaceutical company. I've got several years of experience in that exact job type and it sounds right up my alley but I'm up against three other A-list candidates. Nuu~ *fret fret*

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:49 pm
Meriko
Emi: Ah, in that case I completely misunderstood what you meant when you asked for permission to start that thread. *laugh* I shall leave it where it is, then~

Update on the job interview: It went quite well (so far as I could tell) but I won't know whether I'm a "finalist" or not right away. *jitters* The job is an executive admin position with a pharmaceutical company. I've got several years of experience in that exact job type and it sounds right up my alley but I'm up against three other A-list candidates. Nuu~ *fret fret*

XXD What did you think I meant? Just a place for me to keep my orders without messing up my collection topic annnnd so I wouldn't spam this topic more razz

Well, atleast it went well :3 Good luck at being a finalist @-@ And hopefully you can get the job and beat the other A-list people =D heart We shall be rooting for yoooou!  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games