Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Evening. I have to go to bed early tonight because I have Christmas Shopping Tomorrow Morning because If I stay up and talk, I may sleep in and the Shopping maybe overpacked or crowded let alone the Traffic.

I will talk more later

lol ok ...je ne suis pas la ! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:18 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Evening. I have to go to bed early tonight because I have Christmas Shopping Tomorrow Morning because If I stay up and talk, I may sleep in and the Shopping maybe overpacked or crowded let alone the Traffic.

I will talk more later

So once the Double Arendelle Wedding is completed. I may do a FrozenVision Event which sounds like a Homage to the Slapstick & Sitcom Comedies of the 1930s to 2000s such as Three Stooges, Andy Griffith, Laverne & Shirley, just to name a few.

For those Events of FrozenVision, I would need to find Pictures of Television Sets from the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s & 2000s.

The First of the FrozenVision IC Events, we would see a picture of a Television Set from the 1950s, as we go from the Black & White Televisions, to Color Television, HD Television & Even 4K Television Eras.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I will talk more later

So once the Double Arendelle Wedding is completed. I may do a FrozenVision Event which sounds like a Homage to the Slapstick & Sitcom Comedies of the 1930s to 2000s such as Three Stooges, Andy Griffith, Laverne & Shirley, just to name a few.

For those Events of FrozenVision, I would need to find Pictures of Television Sets from the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s & 2000s.

The First of the FrozenVision IC Events, we would see a picture of a Television Set from the 1950s, as we go from the Black & White Televisions, to Color Television, HD Television & Even 4K Television Eras.

frozenVision-sounds fun =)
very interesting. 3nodding you're so clever heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:26 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I will talk more later

Thanks. Have a good night, Queenie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I will talk more later

Good night =)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good night =)

I slept well last night, Queenie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:14 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good night =)

super happy to hear this 3nodding
emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:59 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good night =)

emotion_hug

Cute Elsa brown haired avatar. I got another gift to wrap, We'll see the next couple in the Player's Room and Round 3 of Global Guts is almost over as Anna is next in Power Ski.

Oh and in the Mountain Event, anyone could take Game by finishing in First. So its possible for someone to take home the gold if he or she was in Last Place, just to Finish First on the Crag Mountain. More on that in a moment.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:01 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good night =)

emotion_hug

Cute Elsa brown haired avatar. I got another gift to wrap, We'll see the next couple in the Player's Room and Round 3 of Global Guts is almost over as Anna is next in Power Ski.

Oh and in the Mountain Event, anyone could take Game by finishing in First. So its possible for someone to take home the gold if he or she was in Last Place, just to Finish First on the Crag Mountain. More on that in a moment.

thanks,=) will make something to eat ,some eggs =) heart

and alright got the message biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:46 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good night =)

emotion_hug

I'm scaling down the GUTS Leaderboard Images and will add them to the OOC Gallery.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good night =)

emotion_hug

I'm scaling down the GUTS Leaderboard Images and will add them to the OOC Gallery.

alright =) bonjour ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:51 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

emotion_hug

alright =) bonjour ^^

Afternoon or Evening in this case where I am as its almost Sunset where I am.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:56 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

emotion_hug

alright =) bonjour ^^

well it will surely be for us soon, an hour and a half maybe ^^
ahh I see, Atlantic time? Estern time?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:18 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =) bonjour ^^

Morning. So for Aqua's brother Terra, I'm working on his bio and he looks like another big brother vibe figure merman  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =) bonjour ^^

Morning. So for Aqua's brother Terra, I'm working on his bio and he looks like another big brother vibe figure merman

that sounds good =)
hi ^^  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games