Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 939 940 941 942 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
look at me I'm here
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Okay. I have a question for Mermaid Olivia
= What do you like about Undersea and human fashion?
CrystBalfast

Mermaid Olivia here:
Under the sea, I love all sea flowers and fish life 4laugh and exploring the seabed, and singing with my sisters =) and the few water falls we would find ^.^ and I dream of wearing cutesy girl styles for humans=)

How was your day, queenie? Tomorrow is my last full day on the away trip as the evening after tomorrow I will be returning

My day went well =) oh that sounds good , sweet ^^

What's new? When Grace, Eunice and Olivia become human, as we see them surface, we would get to see their hair flip and first breath as human girls. Olivia as a newly human girl would be so cute when we see her surface in their newly human natural state

(( yes that does sound cute =) )) I know her transformation wink ,

The remaining outfits for mermaid olivia would be her newly human, bath, bath towel avatar cosplays
Her bio and coding can go into the character profiles.

okie dokie 4laugh

When we saw Elsa and Grant in the honeymoon suites, it was cute for the couple to be in their natural nudity state and Elsa's brown hair being wavy and wet as she wrapped her arms around Grant, both blushing as their hearts beat faster along Elsa wanting her wish to be granted, her mother and father reborn as her children.

and yes it was sweet and cute 3nodding they seem to really care for each other biggrin

Anyway, I have to go to bed soon

I guessed that, I organiszed my bios  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:24 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Okay. I have a question for Mermaid Olivia
= What do you like about Undersea and human fashion?
CrystBalfast

Mermaid Olivia here:
Under the sea, I love all sea flowers and fish life 4laugh and exploring the seabed, and singing with my sisters =) and the few water falls we would find ^.^ and I dream of wearing cutesy girl styles for humans=)

How was your day, queenie? Tomorrow is my last full day on the away trip as the evening after tomorrow I will be returning

What's new? When Grace, Eunice and Olivia become human, as we see them surface, we would get to see their hair flip and first breath as human girls. Olivia as a newly human girl would be so cute when we see her surface in their newly human natural state

The remaining outfits for mermaid olivia would be her newly human, bath, bath towel avatar cosplays

okie dokie 4laugh

When we saw Elsa and Grant in the honeymoon suites, it was cute for the couple to be in their natural nudity state and Elsa's brown hair being wavy and wet as she wrapped her arms around Grant, both blushing as their hearts beat faster along Elsa wanting her wish to be granted, her mother and father reborn as her children.

and yes it was sweet and cute 3nodding they seem to really care for each other biggrin

Cool.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

okie dokie 4laugh

Cool.

and good luck in Amyrillis =)  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

okie dokie 4laugh

Cool.

Thanks. I still need to work on a maid character for the kingdom of Amyrillis.
So Elsa's also thinking when she and Grant were resting in bed earlier both naked after their passionate love they felt together. He really knows how to make his snowflake blush  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:50 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

okie dokie 4laugh

Cool.

So Elsa's also thinking when she and Grant were resting in bed earlier both naked after their passionate love they felt together. He really knows how to make his snowflake blush

I see ^^

and maybe Elsa is =) Grant does make her blush, she's in love biggrin he says he loves her 4laugh yes he sure makes her blush. often lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 7:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

okie dokie 4laugh

Cool.

I see ^^

and maybe Elsa is =) Grant does make her blush, she's in love biggrin he says he loves her 4laugh yes he sure makes her blush. often lol

Sounds like we would hear if you love me for me when we see Elsa and Grant feeling their love, hugs and kisses.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 8:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool.

I see ^^

Sounds like we would hear if you love me for me when we see Elsa and Grant feeling their love, hugs and kisses.

ah yes heart she just wants to be loved and normal, and warm hearted heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 4:22 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool.

I see ^^

morning. Just waking up  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:29 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I see ^^

morning. Just waking up

you are? =) what are your plans today? I too just woke up, and re watched last episode of my next life as a villainess =)  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:33 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I see ^^

morning. Just waking up

you are? =) what are your plans today? I too just woke up, and re watched last episode of my next life as a villainess =)

Relaxing. I may sit on the beach today as this is the last full day of my away trip because tomorrow, I will need to be ready to leave for the Return Trip Tomorrow Evening  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

morning. Just waking up

Relaxing. I may sit on the beach today as this is the last full day of my away trip because tomorrow, I will need to be ready to leave for the Return Trip Tomorrow Evening

I see and good =) lucky you *smiles* good morning .  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

morning. Just waking up

Nice mermaid Olivia white dress avatar. What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 6:53 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

morning. Just waking up

I still have to make her coding and find a song for her =) and thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 7:10 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

morning. Just waking up

okay.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 7:35 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

okay.

hi, unless you know of a cute song , =) what you doing? just watched katarina at the school festival, was a cute episode =)

have a good day at the beach *smiles* I'll reply when I have time, going to go change =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 939 940 941 942 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games