Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:10 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea that one, also Dr. Robotnick 's Mean Bean Machine as well

Mean Bean Machine, I've heard of as its a Tetris Clone.
Yea it was cool

Mean Bean Machine was based of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Slapstick Cartoon Show that aired every Saturday in 1993 which played out like a Looney Tunes cartoon

Yea it was also.My favourite growing up, along with Donkey King Country, I just posted a link through one of the game play through Fear Factory

DKC? That's Rareware. The company who worked on Battletoads.until Nintendo purchased 49% of Rare causing Rare to go Second-Party which meant they were allowed to work on Nintendo games and that's when Donkey Kong was brought back to the limelight where Donkey and Diddy Kong's Banana Hoard is stolen by King K. Rool for no reason and Donkey Kong wants to get his Bananas back.

Rareware also worked on GoldenEye 64 which got a Reloaded Remake.

During 1997, Diddy Kong Racing arrived in place of Banjo Kazooie's delay as the bear and bird would need to wait for another year.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea that one, also Dr. Robotnick 's Mean Bean Machine as well

Mean Bean Machine, I've heard of as its a Tetris Clone.
Yea it was cool

Mean Bean Machine was based of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Slapstick Cartoon Show that aired every Saturday in 1993 which played out like a Looney Tunes cartoon

Yea it was also.My favourite growing up, along with Donkey King Country, I just posted a link through one of the game play through Fear Factory

DKC? That's Rareware. The company who worked on Battletoads.until Nintendo purchased 49% of Rare causing Rare to go Second-Party which meant they were allowed to work on Nintendo games and that's when Donkey Kong was brought back to the limelight where Donkey and Diddy Kong's Banana Hoard is stolen by King K. Rool for no reason and Donkey Kong wants to get his Bananas back.

During 1997, Diddy Kong Racing arrived in place of Banjo Kazooie's delay as the bear and bird would need to wait for another year.
Yea that was also my favourite, I got a Super Nintendo Entertainment emulator for my Nintendo Switch  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:40 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea it was cool

Yea that was also my favourite, I got a Super Nintendo Entertainment emulator for my Nintendo Switch

True, but everything changed for Rareware when they were brought by Microsoft. This was after Rare provided Hit Games for the SNES and N64 during the 1990s.

If Donkey Konga got a 4th game, then that game would contain not only the DK Rap, the Pokemon Theme Songs along with Kirby along with Pop Idol songs from 1980s to 2010s such as Taylor Swift & Hilary Duff.

Donkey Konga was released for the GameCube as it came with a Bongo Controller during the 2000s  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea it was cool

True, but everything changed for Rareware when they were brought by Microsoft. This was after Rare provided Hit Games for the SNES and N64 during the 1990s.

If Donkey Konga got a 4th game, then that game would contain not only the DK Rap, the Pokemon Theme Songs along with Kirby along with Pop Idol songs from 1980s to 2010s such as Taylor Swift & Hilary Duff.

Donkey Konga was released for the GameCube as it came with a Bongo Controller during the 2000s
Cool, I was thinking of Adding Shantae as another Character, probably in where Final Fantasy is in your guild
This is Shantae:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:00 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Cool, I was thinking of Adding Shantae as another Character, probably in where Final Fantasy is in your guild
This is Shantae:

You know, if she was a little mermaid, what would she look like?
Anyway, I'll think about it, Kanna.
But for now, I have to go to bed soon. I have a busy day tomorrow as its said to snow a blizzard being 5-8 inches.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

This is Shantae:

But for now, I have to go to bed soon. I have a busy day tomorrow as its said to snow a blizzard being 5-8 inches.
Ok , Idk yet about the Mermaid thing yet  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:05 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

This is Shantae:

I may work on a Mermaid Shantae using Heroine Maker. Heard of Flashpoint Infinity? Its a Flash Emulator for the PC as the current version is 12.1 and its still being worked on ever since the Death of Shockwave Flash and the Rise of Ruffle, another Flash Emulator.

Anyway, I'll also speak with Queenie too, Kanna.

Last but not least, I'll check to see if Flashpoint Infinity needs to be updated. Have a good night, Kanna.

Speaking of which, when I do a Lets Make a Deal Game Lab OOC Game, what costumes do you think Kanna, Nora and Mina would wear?

Have you seen How to Beat Home Video Games? Its a Video Collection of Retro Game Hints for the Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Vectrex and ColceoVision Consoles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

This is Shantae:

I may work on a Mermaid Shantae using Heroine Maker. Heard of Flashpoint Infinity? Its a Flash Emulator for the PC as the current version is 12.1 and its still being worked on ever since the Death of Shockwave Flash and the Rise of Ruffle, another Flash Emulator.

Last but not least, I'll check to see if Flashpoint Infinity needs to be updated. Have a good night, Kanna.

Speaking of which, when I do a Lets Make a Deal Game Lab OOC Game, what costumes do you think Kanna, Nora and Mina would wear?

Have you seen How to Beat Home Video Games? Its a Video Collection of Retro Game Hints for the Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Vectrex and ColceoVision Consoles.
Ok, going to play my video games until I'm tired, I played alot of classics, you know how Atari got corrupted, it was a E.T. video game, they made that game so fast, it was so pixeled and so.many glitches that Atari crashed, the system blew up, that's how Atari got corrupted, same thing might happen to.PlayStation and Xbox if not careful  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:37 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
This is Shantae:

Ok, going to play my video games until I'm tired, I played alot of classics, you know how Atari got corrupted, it was a E.T. video game, they made that game so fast, it was so pixeled and so.many glitches that Atari crashed, the system blew up, that's how Atari got corrupted, same thing might happen to.PlayStation and Xbox if not careful

Oh. The E.T. Syndrome. Where E.T. 2600 is made by one person which took 6 weeks to complete with a rushed feel.

E.T. Syndrome is when one person is given a project that's too big too handle but with really little time to rush it out the door. The Mega Man DOS Games had a similar feel to them in 1990 & 1992.
The OG Street Fighter 2 DOS Game on CD includes the OG Street Fighter DOS Game along with Mega Man DOS and Mega Man 3 DOS.

One thing to note in the Mega Man DOS Games along with Mega Man 1-3 for the NES where the Mega Buster is known by its other name being the Plasma Cannon which was also used in the Mega Man 1990s Cartoon  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
This is Shantae:

Oh. The E.T. Syndrome. Where E.T. 2600 is made by one person which took 6 weeks to complete with a rushed feel.

E.T. Syndrome is when one person is given a project that's too big too handle but with really little time to rush it out the door. The Mega Man DOS Games had a similar feel to them in 1990 & 1992.
The OG Street Fighter 2 DOS Game on CD includes the OG Street Fighter DOS Game along with Mega Man DOS and Mega Man 3 DOS.

One thing to note in the Mega Man DOS Games along with Mega Man 1-3 for the NES where the Mega Buster is known by its other name being the Plasma Cannon which was also used in the Mega Man 1990s Cartoon
Megaman is in Super Smash Bros now  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:48 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Cool. For the Sonic Popcorn Shop, after making a selection, you get to play a minigame by turning the handle clockwise that's shown on the cabinet while the popcorn is being cooked. The Minigame has Sonic asking the player to help with the popcorn that's being made.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Cool. For the Sonic Popcorn Shop, after making a selection, you get to play a minigame by turning the handle clockwise that's shown on the cabinet while the popcorn is being cooked. The Minigame has Sonic asking the player to help with the popcorn that's being made.
Nice  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:02 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nice

So for mermaid Kanna, I bet she likes the popcorn maker game. If that Cabinet was in international seas, then one or two flavor menu seasonings (Yellow & Red) would be different for each set up and format. One Flavor (Green) would be buttered Popcorn. The Minigame would play the same way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nice

So for mermaid Kanna, I bet she likes the popcorn maker game. If that Cabinet was in international seas, then one or two flavor menu seasonings (Yellow & Red) would be different for each set up and format. One Flavor (Green) would be buttered Popcorn. The Minigame would play the same way.
I'll be needing help with Shantae soon  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:05 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nice

I'll be needing help with Shantae soon

I'll get out Flashpoint and GIMP.
So if Shantae was a Little Mermaid instead of a Half-Genie, sounds like she would dream of being human and to explore the world.

Anyway, it may take me a while to gather what I need when working on a Disney Mermaid Version of Shantae in Heroine Maker. Her Red Glitter Sparkle Dress may be tricky to work on  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff