Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manic Poll House

Back to Guilds

A Manic House of Polls! 

Tags: Poll, Whore, Spam, Friends, Amazing 

Reply Manic Poll House: Woot Woot!
Teh Official Post Your Pics Page! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll For the Picture Lovers.
  Because I accidently deleted the old one. xD
  <3
View Results

Rayne Chaoswind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:21 pm
I fear if i were to post my pic it would burn your eyeballs.........besides i don't have a scanner sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:48 pm
ArlenMagic
Caladbolg
ArlenMagic
I took some new pics...I bleached my hizzair.

Please don't take this as an offense, Magic, becuase I am purely curious and mean this in the best way.
Why do several asians feel the need to dye their hair so many colors?
I find it is something that asian people aren't allowed to do and for that reason it makes me want to do it. Kinda like if there is something on Gaia that I can't have I strive for it ya know? Sure you can say that I look like a dumbass for bleaching it, but I like it. I'm just one of those people not satisfied with what they have really.

*pounces* i think your sexy either way^_^

and white poeple dye there hair shitloads when you think about it...  

iori_lamia

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:39 pm
iori_lamia
ArlenMagic
Caladbolg
ArlenMagic

Please don't take this as an offense, Magic, becuase I am purely curious and mean this in the best way.
I find it is something that asian people aren't allowed to do and for that reason it makes me want to do it. Kinda like if there is something on Gaia that I can't have I strive for it ya know? Sure you can say that I look like a dumbass for bleaching it, but I like it. I'm just one of those people not satisfied with what they have really.

Yea, but the weird ones are because they're ******** up or an anime fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:55 pm
Caladbolg
iori_lamia
ArlenMagic
Caladbolg
ArlenMagic

or maybe they just wanna dye there hair.....man your an a** stare  

iori_lamia

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:59 pm
iori_lamia
Caladbolg
iori_lamia
ArlenMagic
Caladbolg
ArlenMagic

or maybe they just wanna dye there hair.....man your an a** stare
Dude, i mean liek weird hairstyles and odd colors. Regular dyed hair is no problem with me. Why must you be so concrete and closed minded towards my words?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:59 pm
come on dude, if he wants to dye or bleach his hair, is his decision
alot of people bleach and dye their hair and no one makes a big fuss about it, but when the asian dude does it people have to make a big deal or something

in other words
Cal, just calm down, it's Arlen's hair afterall
he's not hurting anyone  

DarkArlen

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:11 pm
DarkArlen
alot of people bleach and dye their hair and no one makes a big fuss about it, but when the asian dude does it people have to make a big deal or something

in other words
he's not hurting anyone
... i never said anything negative about hsi looks. i just wanted to knwo what i asked. i gotmy damned answer. I thought he really did look good with it. i jsut nver remembered to tell him. stare You and iori are both fools for misreading my words. I asked neutral question, and got postive response. i felt postive. Tell me where I was an a** or had a temper during that time? stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:20 am
Caladbolg
DarkArlen

in other words
he's not hurting anyone
... i never said anything negative about hsi looks. i just wanted to knwo what i asked. i gotmy damned answer. I thought he really did look good with it. i jsut nver remembered to tell him. stare You and iori are both fools for misreading my words. I asked neutral question, and got postive response. i felt postive. Tell me where I was an a** or had a temper during that time? stare
Darky was just trying to help out...
User Image

themagicprincess

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:22 am
Teh_Kandee
Caladbolg
DarkArlen

in other words
he's not hurting anyone
User Image
TK! gonk You're abck! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:36 am
Caladbolg

But I dye my hair irregular colors all the time. gonk
And you know what, I LOVE it! Its shows everyone the kind of person I am, and that I love to have fun.
I put the most fun things in my hair too.
But I'm NOT that serious of an Anime fan, and its not hurting anyone.
So in your words Cal, I may be '******** up' but I love me, and this is how I am. mrgreen
Don't judge me man! crying

Slapdash Platypus

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:11 am
Ayashe
Caladbolg

And you know what, I LOVE it! Its shows everyone the kind of person I am, and that I love to have fun.
So in your words Cal, I may be '******** up' but I love me, and this is how I am. mrgreen
I only judge my enemies. And i state my opinions very openly. Sorry if you feel that way. Guess I shoudl add "majorty of" to the statement...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:08 pm
Teh_Kandee
Caladbolg
DarkArlen

in other words
Cal, just calm down, it''s Arlen''s hair afterall
he''s not hurting anyone
User Image
thanks TK
@ Cal- no need to be so damn rude  

DarkArlen

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:10 pm
DarkArlen
Teh_Kandee
Caladbolg
DarkArlen

in other words
Cal, just calm down, it''s Arlen''s hair afterall
he''s not hurting anyone
User Image
thanks TK
@ Cal- no need to be so damn rude
I'm sorry, Arlen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:00 pm
Caladbolg
Ayashe
Caladbolg

I only judge my enemies. And i state my opinions very openly. Sorry if you feel that way. Guess I shoudl add "majorty of" to the statement...

I just think you're very inconsiderate and down right mean.
I don't see why you immediatly assume that people who dye their hair irregular colors are either an 'Anime obsessed freak,' or "******** up."
Oh well.

Slapdash Platypus

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:04 pm
Ayashe
Caladbolg
Ayashe
Caladbolg

I just think you're very inconsiderate and down right mean.
I don't see why you immediatly assume that people who dye their hair irregular colors are either an 'Anime obsessed freak,' or "******** up."
Oh well.
I'm repubilcan. i believe so strongly in my opinions sometimes I don't think before I speak. confused  
Manic Poll House: Woot Woot!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff