Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 962 963 964 965 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:24 am
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

https://anix.to/anime/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-6q67/ep-4  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:20 am
Queentintin

Afternoon, queenie. When Meena becomes human and her seashell bra falls off as its washed ashore with her daughter's, Meena, like Norie and Luka would be naked and having legs and feet would be all new to them. Sounds like Meena's newly human without seashells along with Meena and Norie's natural nude state while newly human avatars.

Other than that, I got GIMP open so I'll find a teal/green and purple shade hex color  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Afternoon, queenie.

Hello =) how are you? and good morning still biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:33 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Afternoon, queenie.

When Meena becomes human and her seashell bra falls off as its washed ashore with her daughter's, Meena, like Norie and Luka would be naked and having legs and feet would be all new to them. Sounds like Meena's newly human without seashells along with Meena and Norie's natural nude state while newly human avatars.

Other than that, I got GIMP open so I'll find a teal/green and purple shade hex color

Nice Halla avatar oufit, what is it?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:35 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Afternoon, queenie. When Meena becomes human and her seashell bra falls off as its washed ashore with her daughter's, Meena, like Norie and Luka would be naked and having legs and feet would be all new to them. Sounds like Meena's newly human without seashells along with Meena and Norie's natural nude state while newly human avatars.

ohh right I had not thought of that ^^ aright sure, guess I have time right?=) and ty  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ohh right I had not thought of that ^^ aright sure, guess I have time right?=) and ty

Yeah. What would it be like for Meena, Luka and Norie for them try standing up together and getting used to having legs and feet. Luka would be blushing as he would would see his mother and sister naked as mermaids newly human.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:38 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Afternoon, queenie.

When Meena becomes human and her seashell bra falls off as its washed ashore with her daughter's, Meena, like Norie and Luka would be naked and having legs and feet would be all new to them. Sounds like Meena's newly human without seashells along with Meena and Norie's natural nude state while newly human avatars.

Nice Halla avatar oufit, what is it?

fausto items, or Faustine

check below :

User Image
oops forgot to take them earmuffs off lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. What would it be like for Meena, Luka and Norie for them try standing up together and getting used to having legs and feet. Luka would be blushing as he would would see his mother and sister naked as mermaids newly human.

um...think Meena and Norie would blush quite a bit too, specially in front of Luka, he's their family after all, they would maybe feel awkward some, shy..  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:46 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

um...think Meena and Norie would blush quite a bit too, specially in front of Luka, he's their family after all, they would maybe feel awkward some, shy..

Becuase Luka's also naked as well after becoming human.
Anyway, In my reply, I found some color codes for Meena and Norie  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thank you =) I saw, grabbed well copied links =) you're sweet, and yes because he'll be naked too ^^ guess could find their cosplay, think I saved both in my closet =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thank you =) I saw, grabbed well copied links =) you're sweet, and yes because he'll be naked too ^^ guess could find their cosplay, think I saved both in my closet =)

Sounds like you can add their colors to their coding.
When Meena meets Fitzroy Johnson, he's sure to blush seeing a mermaid around his age newly human as they would be a perfect fit together. Luka would also see his mother blushing too  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

When Meena meets Fitzroy Johnson, he's sure to blush seeing a mermaid around his age newly human as they would be a perfect fit together. Luka would also see his mother blushing too

I did =) thanks and, and yes think they'd both blush ^.^ took me a little time, as , I had replaced her cosplay with Halla's but fixed it, did their natural nude poses, too bad they don't have more than 200 slots lol  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:43 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I did =) thanks and, and yes think they'd both blush ^.^ took me a little time, as , I had replaced her cosplay with Halla's but fixed it, did their natural nude poses, too bad they don't have more than 200 slots lol

You can make a Wardrobe Gallery in the OOC if you like to free up slots, Queenie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:10 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You can make a Wardrobe Gallery in the OOC if you like to free up slots, Queenie.

Say thanks =) it would not be the same as my cosplays right, got ya =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Say thanks =) it would not be the same as my cosplays right, got ya =)

What shall we call your Avatar Wardrobe Gallery section, queenie  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 962 963 964 965 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games