Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Aw they look sweet=) sounds nice, and how'd you know I was here? =) have to eat supper shortly, worked later. and cute idea 4laugh

Cool. How was your day? Mine went well.
I'm also working on Avalon's childhood friend and Astrid's brother. You'll see soon. Have a good night.

Oh cool, so excited *smiles* , good night emotion_hug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morning. When we do an IC special of when finds her birth parents and remeber where she was born on Earth, what shall we call it?

A memorable Reunion?

Peach's search is over?

Memorable Reunion is a good special name. She'll be so happy and give Melodie & Christian a loving hug when she finally sees her long lost parents  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Aw they look sweet=) sounds nice, and how'd you know I was here? =) have to eat supper shortly, worked later. and cute idea 4laugh

Cool. How was your day? Mine went well.
I'm also working on Avalon's childhood friend and Astrid's brother. You'll see soon. Have a good night.

Morning. I wonder what the mother and her childrens; names will be?

As for the mermaid images, I like this one.
Her wish is to become human

Good morning, I wonder too, just woke up, as for their names, have to think on it, =) just woke up, and I like that mermaid image too biggrin

How about Marie-Eve and Evelyn? or Maddy? or Brooklynn? oh no you're gone , must be breakfast time smile

Yeah and Rental cleaning. Replies will be slow as I need to clear out for a while at least 5-10 Min  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Good morning, I wonder too, just woke up, as for their names, have to think on it, =) just woke up, and I like that mermaid image too biggrin

How about Marie-Eve and Evelyn? or Maddy? or Brooklynn? oh no you're gone , must be breakfast time smile

Yeah and Rental cleaning. Replies will be slow as I need to clear out for a while at least 5-10 Min

Ok no worries =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:41 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Ok no worries =)

Marie-Eve and Evelyn sounds good for the mother and daughter, what would their last names be? I'll think about her son's name. I replied in the Paris beach, Meena and Norie should be waking up to their human legs and feet.

As for the Twincast spell. I may work on a Spellbook Gallery in the OOC Gallery. Its so cute to see Athena and Richard holding hands when they're outside on a date or casting a Fins to Feet Twincast Spell.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:07 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Ok no worries =)

Marie-Eve and Evelyn sounds good for the mother and daughter, what would their last names be? I'll think about her son's name. I replied in the Paris beach, Meena and Norie should be waking up to their human legs and feet.

As for the Twincast spell. I may work on a Spellbook Gallery in the OOC Gallery. Its so cute to see Athena and Richard holding hands when they're outside on a date or casting a Fins to Feet Twincast Spell.

That sounds good=) for a Spellbook gallery *smiles* it is cute seeing them hold hands Prince Richard and Princess Athena 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:12 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Ok no worries =)

That sounds good=) for a Spellbook gallery *smiles* it is cute seeing them hold hands Prince Richard and Princess Athena 4laugh

To see them kiss as merpeople and humans along with their wedding will be the most happiest thing to happen as Athena and Richard love each other.

Anyway, I have a beach outing to get to soon in a little while that I can't miss and I can't keep company waiting for me when I cram at the last minute. So I looked up the word Cram and it means...
Cram (Verb) = study intensively over a short period of time just before an examination:
"lectures were called off so students could cram for finals"
...Or in this case, Prep intensively over short period of time before an outing or gathering. So that's good to know.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:26 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Ok no worries =)

To see them kiss as merpeople and humans along with their wedding will be the most happiest thing to happen as Athena and Richard love each other.

Anyway, I have a beach outing to get to soon in a little while that I can't miss and I can't keep company waiting for me when I cram at the last minute. So I looked up the word Cram and it means...
"Cram (Verb) = study intensively over a short period of time just before an examination"

Or in this case, Prep intensively over short period of time before outing or Gathering. So that's good to know.

Well have fun my friend =) and that's so sweet for Athena and Richard, have a great day ^.^ lucky you =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Ok no worries =)

Cram (Verb) = study intensively over a short period of time just before an examination:
...Or in this case, Prep intensively over short period of time before an outing or gathering. So that's good to know.

Makes sense =) it's good to know ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:41 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Ok no worries =)

What's new? I'm thinking about what to reply  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:00 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I got changed, well after I swept the floor everywhere smile

I'll work on the new bios pretty soon 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:14 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool. Have fun  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:45 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool. Have fun

Sure thanks you too ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:48 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool. Have fun

Sure thanks you too ^^

Anyway, I replied in the Johnson house and Paris Beach, I also finished workd on Merman Nathanel, Astrid's brother  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool. Have fun

Sure thanks you too ^^

Anyway, I replied in the Johnson house and Paris Beach, I also finished workd on Merman Nathanel, Astrid's brother

very impressive =) I was about to work on Marie-Eve and Evelyn Tremblay ,I'll try my best .  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:53 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool. Have fun

Sure thanks you too ^^

very impressive =) I was about to work on Marie-Eve and Evelyn Tremblay ,I'll try my best .

I wonder what Evelyn and Roxanne do fo fun after school.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games