Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I imagine =) I'll be gone soon , so no worries =) thanks , rain makes me sad , for some reason, or I just don't feel like going to work lol it's raining hard, maybe you don't care ..sorry.

Well. Keep your hopes high and think positive. As its today that counts so make it the best day you can

Thanks *hugs*

Have a good night, queenie. Oh and I had to fix my browser again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

good night I guess .. razz

Night. Lets hope I don't have to do a clean browser reinstall on the old laptop.

*hugs* wish you lots of luck emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:47 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thanks *hugs*

Night. Lets hope I don't have to do a clean browser reinstall on the old laptop.

Thanks. Morning. Fitzroy seeing Meena in her seashells and naked makes him blush as she's the most beautiful mermaid turned human he's met and fallen in love with. I'm sure she's thinking about Fitzroy and the time they'll spend together now that she and her family are human.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thanks *hugs*

Thanks. Morning. Fitzroy seeing Meena in her seashells and naked makes him blush as she's the most beautiful mermaid turned human he's met and fallen in love with. I'm sure she's thinking about Fitzroy and the time they'll spend together now that she and her family are human.

I'm sure yes =) they make a lovely couple , she must be very curious 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:48 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

was working on Evelyn's wardrobe, and I need to stretch some too, will be back ok =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:51 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

was working on Evelyn's wardrobe, and I need to stretch some too, will be back ok =)

Cool. When we see Roxanne teach Meena to use the shower as she gives Norie a bath, we could hear Meena sing and Seb would wonder along Glimmer and Tsukasa, where that voice coming from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool. When we see Roxanne teach Meena to use the shower as she gives Norie a bath, we could hear Meena sing and Seb would wonder along Glimmer and Tsukasa, where that voice coming from.

Sweet, that will be nice =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Seb would be surpirsed to see his new mother to be. But what will Meena, Norie and Luka wear once they're cleaned up  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Seb would be surpirsed to see his new mother to be. But what will Meena, Norie and Luka wear once they're cleaned up

oh this is true, they need clothing to go shopping oh my! surprised  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:31 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Meena and Norie are sure to blush in their naked towels after they're cleaned up when they meet Seb, Norie's stepbrother to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Meena and Norie are sure to blush in their naked towels after they're cleaned up when they meet Seb, Norie's stepbrother to be.

what? just towels? they can borrow clothes from Roxanne perhaps lol  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:49 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Norie can try but Roxanne's clothes even won't fit on Meena. Seb can lend Luka some of his clothes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Norie can but Roxanne's clothes even won't fit on Meena

I see, you're right there, maybe Meena can wear one of Fitz' s house robes? if he has one? meanwhile?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:54 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Norie can try but Roxanne's clothes even won't fit on Meena. Seb can lend Luka some of his clothes

lol you really want Meena to stay naked ! she can wear one of Fitz's big shirts, or house coat? maybe?lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:05 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

lol you really want Meena to stay naked ! she can wear one of Fitz's big shirts, or house coat? maybe?lol

Okay, since they're the same age. That may work. I had to check their ages, both are 32 years old.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:10 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Okay, since they're the same age. That may work

yes , he can check his trunk, or dresser lol which ever. he's a man, so his clothes will surely fit , begger right? longer too perhaps  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games