Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:11 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

it does, just like a fairy tale ending sweet =)

What will Meena and Fitzroy sing at their wedding? Anyway, have a good night, queenie.

good night, found this item interesting , and I don't know...
secret retreat, have 4 =)

Morning

good morning =)

I may find a decorative ring for Fitzroy to get for Meena and maybe at the Festival's end, we would see him with an engagement ring that would win as a prize during the festival at one of the game stalls then ask Meena: *In Fitzroy's voice* "Will you please marry me, darling mate? I love you more than life itself and I want us to be together forever."
Then he would place the engagement ring on her finger and share and engagement kiss. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:16 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

it does, just like a fairy tale ending sweet =)

What will Meena and Fitzroy sing at their wedding? Anyway, have a good night, queenie.

Morning

good morning =)

I may find a decorative ring for Fitzroy to get for Meena and maybe at the Festival's end, we would see him with an engagement ring that would win as a prize during the festival at one of the game stalls then ask Meena: *In Fitzroy's voice* "Will you please marry me, darling mate? I love you more than life itself and I want us to be together forever."
Then he would place the engagement ring on her finger and share and engagement kiss. heart

aww so sweet, she'll fall head over heels for him <3  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:28 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

good morning =)

I'm sure that the Tremblays will be happy for Fitzroy and Meena.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning

good morning =)

yes I'm sure, ok..you want me to do codings right? I will, soon, have to go to the optometrist this morning, 10:45 apmt 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:33 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning =)

yes I'm sure, ok..you want me to do codings right? I will, soon, have to go to the optometrist this morning, 10:45 apmt 3nodding

okay. take your time  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:35 am
sure I will =) thanks 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. so pretty  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:44 am
Queentintin

I can imagine Athena and Richard's kiss at the festival and when we get into the next month of the IC, we could see Ingus and Crysta's wedding. Athena thinking about what she needs to plan for her wedding. We could also see Halvor propose to Aphrodite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:46 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I can imagine Athena and Richard's kiss at the festival and when we get into the next month of the IC, we could see Ingus and Crysta's wedding. Athena thinking about what she needs to plan for her wedding. We could also see Halvor propose to Aphrodite.
ah yes =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:48 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes =)

you're sweet. sounds so nice xoxo love this gown Ariel is wearing so pretty heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:46 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes =)

you're sweet. sounds so nice xoxo love this gown Ariel is wearing so pretty heart

I would love to see Athena wear the gown that ariel is wearing. Anyway, I have something I need to do. BRB.

*Update*
I'm back from the routine. and I'm just waking up. what's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes =)

I would love to see Athena wear the gown that ariel is wearing. Anyway, I have something I need to do. BRB.

*Update*

hi =) well I'll need a new pair of glasses =) 25th June I get it , just got home a little while ago =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:00 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes =)

*Update*

hi =) well I'll need a new pair of glasses =) 25th June I get it , just got home a little while ago =)

Cool. Once Meena's wedding and honeymoon event is completed, what sovineers would she have her children as Roxanne and Seb's new mother, their kind and loving stepmother who is a mermaid who granted her family's wish to become human.
Since Meena loves lovers too, a Florist would sound lovely for her too as her dream job in the human world.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
ah yes =)

*Update*

Cool. Once Meena's wedding and honeymoon event is completed, what sovineers would she have her children as Roxanne and Seb's new mother, their kind and loving stepmother who is a mermaid who granted her family's wish to become human

I hope they'll be wonderful souvenirs, from where ever Fitz and Meena take their honeymoon =) maybe the tropical islands, Bahamas? 4laugh or they can make some new ones at the Festival, proposal and all =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
ah yes =)

*Update*

Cool. Once Meena's wedding and honeymoon event is completed, what sovineers would she have her children as Roxanne and Seb's new mother, their kind and loving stepmother who is a mermaid who granted her family's wish to become human

I hope they'll be wonderful souvenirs, from where ever Fitz and Meena take their honeymoon =) maybe the tropical islands, Bahamas? 4laugh or they can make some new ones at the Festival, proposal and all =)

Sounds good too. When Fitz puts the engagement ring on Meena's finger, Roxanne will be so happy that Meena will become her new stepmother and that Meena and Fitzroy are engaged to be wed. That's a nice Formal wear for Meena. In the johnson house, I see both Fitzroy and Meena blushing. When we see her sleep next to him, her fiancee to be, she'll be so happy  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

*Update*

Sounds good too. When Fitz puts the engagement ring on Meena's finger, Roxanne will be so happy that Meena will become her new stepmother and that Meena and Fitzroy are engaged to be wed. That's a nice Formal wear for Meena. In the johnson house, I see both Fitzroy and Meena blushing. When we see her sleep next to him, her fiancee to be, she'll be so happy

Thanks =) *formal wear compliment ^^ ohh ..she will blush, have the butterflies surely too 4laugh ah yes very happy, love  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games