Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:29 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I would love to see Athena wear the gown that ariel is wearing. Anyway, I have something I need to do. BRB.

*Update*
I'm back from the routine. and I'm just waking up. what's new?

hi =) well I'll need a new pair of glasses =) 25th June I get it , just got home a little while ago =)

Cool. Once Meena's wedding and honeymoon event is completed, what sovineers would she have her children as Roxanne and Seb's new mother, their kind and loving stepmother who is a mermaid who granted her family's wish to become human

I hope they'll be wonderful souvenirs, from where ever Fitz and Meena take their honeymoon =) maybe the tropical islands, Bahamas? 4laugh or they can make some new ones at the Festival, proposal and all =)

Sounds good too. When Fitz puts the engagement ring on Meena's finger, Roxanne will be so happy that Meena will become her new stepmother and that Meena and Fitzroy are engaged to be wed. That's a nice Formal wear for Meena. In the johnson house, I see both Fitzroy and Meena blushing. When we see her sleep next to him, her fiancee to be, she'll be so happy

Thanks =) *formal wear compliment ^^ ohh ..she will blush, have the butterflies surely too 4laugh ah yes very happy, love

Since Fitzroy caught Meena in her naked towel after she slipped on the wet shower floor, she's already blushing. She loves Fitzroy more than anything. They're made for each other love at first sight and a perfect fit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Cool. Once Meena's wedding and honeymoon event is completed, what sovineers would she have her children as Roxanne and Seb's new mother, their kind and loving stepmother who is a mermaid who granted her family's wish to become human

I hope they'll be wonderful souvenirs, from where ever Fitz and Meena take their honeymoon =) maybe the tropical islands, Bahamas? 4laugh or they can make some new ones at the Festival, proposal and all =)

Sounds good too. When Fitz puts the engagement ring on Meena's finger, Roxanne will be so happy that Meena will become her new stepmother and that Meena and Fitzroy are engaged to be wed. That's a nice Formal wear for Meena. In the johnson house, I see both Fitzroy and Meena blushing. When we see her sleep next to him, her fiancee to be, she'll be so happy

Thanks =) *formal wear compliment ^^ ohh ..she will blush, have the butterflies surely too 4laugh ah yes very happy, love

Since Fitzroy caught Meena in her naked towel after she slipped on the wet shower floor, she's already blushing. She loves Fitzroy more than anything. They're made for each other love at first sight and a perfect fit

They are a perfect fit, she does love him quite a bit more than life itself heart , wink he makes her blush lol  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:03 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

They are a perfect fit, she does love him quite a bit more than life itself heart , wink he makes her blush lol

Yeah, that and she's in her naked towel while Fitzroy carries her to his room to get her something to wear.
Anyway, I found the Wacky Wheels animal images in HD including Hari the Bear and their go karts.
User Image
Sadly, Wacky Wheels HD was released in 2016 but was rushed out and released in an Unfinished state. If Nightdive or Emberheart get their hands on Wacky Wheels, it should be made as the Platinum Wheels Edition with Track Editor as it plays like Mario Kart with some assistance from Apogee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Yeah, that and she's in her naked towel while Fitzroy carries her to his room to get her something to wear.
Anyway, I found the Wacky Wheels animal images in HD including Hari the Bear and their go karts.
User Image
Sadly, Wacky Wheels HD was released in 2016 but was rushed out and released in an Unfinished state. If Nightdive or Emberlight get their hands on Wacky Wheels, it should be made as the Platinum Wheels Edition with Track Editor as it plays like Mario Kart with some assistance from Apogee

That's cute with Meena and Fitz =) and pretty cool, *Wacky Wheels* looks fun biggrin  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image
Sadly, Wacky Wheels HD was released in 2016 but was rushed out and released in an Unfinished state. If Nightdive or Emberlight get their hands on Wacky Wheels, it should be made as the Platinum Wheels Edition with Track Editor as it plays like Mario Kart with some assistance from Apogee

That's cute with Meena and Fitz =) and pretty cool, *Wacky Wheels* looks fun biggrin

Yeah. Wacky Wheels was 1994. I see someone is at the front door of the Johnson House and I can tell Meena's blushing after hearing the doorbell as as all she has on is a bath towel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image

Yeah. Wacky Wheels was 1994. I see someone is at the front door of the Johnson House and I can tell Meena's blushing after hearing the doorbell as as all she has on is a bath towel.

ahha hi, I see, was doing some codes =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:53 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image

ahha hi, I see, was doing some codes =)

So Meena's blushing as her darling fiancee to be Fitz sees her in a naked towel and the someone is at the front door being one of Fitz's neighbors.

When Parker meets Norie, both are sure to blush.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:56 pm
Queentintin

Anyway, tomorrow is the last full day of my trip as I may return Thursday Evening to Late Night. So I will need to wrap things up on the old laptop by then until I'm back to having a clear RAM signal.

I can imagine Elsa and Grant dreaming about each other being the love they feel together in the hot springs, mansion baths and castle baths in Arendelle. Elsa as a full human and her beloved Grant together as they sing If You Love Me for Me together. heart

Good Night, queenie  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Anyway, tomorrow is the last full day of my trip as I may return Thursday Evening to Late Night. So I will need to wrap things up on the old laptop by then until I'm back to having a clear RAM signal.

I can imagine Elsa and Grant dreaming about each other being the love they feel together in the hot springs, mansion baths and castle baths in Arendelle. Elsa as a full human and her beloved Grant together as they sing If You Love Me for Me together. heart

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:54 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

What's new? Since Parker sees Meena, wearing Fitzroy's sleepshirt, sounds like she's blushing as doesn't have undergarments underneath her fiancee's clothing, Parker may tell Fitzroy that the first thing he should do is buy her some clothes to have.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:09 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

What's new? Since Parker sees Meena, wearing Fitzroy's sleepshirt, sounds like she's blushing as doesn't have undergarments underneath her fiancee's clothing, Parker may tell Fitzroy that the first thing he should do is buy her some clothes to have.

I see, will have to go see this =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

have a good day *hugs*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:42 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

have a good day *hugs*

Did you sleep well? When Parker asked what its like for Meena and Fitz's first meeting. Sounds like it made Meena blush as we see a flashback Fitz and Meena's love at first sight, when he saw her naked, helped her as a human and smiled toward her when he heard her sing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

have a good day *hugs*

Did you sleep well? When Parker asked what its like for Meena and Fitz's first meeting. Sounds like it made Meena blush as we see a flashback Fitz and Meena's love at first sight, when he saw her naked, helped her as a human and smiled toward her when he heard her sing.

ah sweet, that's what you meant =) I did, sleep well =) yourself too?

guess I'll go back to bed =) you're gone .  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:00 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

have a good day *hugs*

ah sweet, that's what you meant =) I did, sleep well =) yourself too?

guess I'll go back to bed =) you're gone .

I just had breakfast.

When Marie Eve meets Lincoln, a mermaid father and his daughter newly human, she's sure to blush, seeing a merman and mermaid newly human.
User Image  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 957 958 959 960 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games