Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 942 943 944 945 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
look at me I'm here
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:08 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Anyway, tomorrow is the last full day of my trip as I may return Thursday Evening to Late Night. So I will need to wrap things up on the old laptop by then until I'm back to having a clear RAM signal.

I can imagine Elsa and Grant dreaming about each other being the love they feel together in the hot springs, mansion baths and castle baths in Arendelle. Elsa as a full human and her beloved Grant together as they sing If You Love Me for Me together. heart

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

What's new? Since Parker sees Meena, wearing Fitzroy's sleepshirt, sounds like she's blushing as doesn't have undergarments underneath her fiancee's clothing, Parker may tell Fitzroy that the first thing he should do is buy her some clothes to have.

I see, will have to go see this =)

have a good day *hugs*

Did you sleep well? When Parker asked what its like for Meena and Fitz's first meeting. Sounds like it made Meena blush as we see a flashback Fitz and Meena's love at first sight, when he saw her naked, helped her as a human and smiled toward her when he heard her sing.

ah sweet, that's what you meant =) I did, sleep well =) yourself too?

guess I'll go back to bed =) you're gone .

I just had breakfast.

When Marie Eve meets Lincoln, a mermaid father and his daughter newly human, she's sure to blush, seeing a merman and mermaid newly human.
User Image

Indeed , she surely will blush! 4laugh

Yeah. What's new? just woke up again lol

I just showered. So when we wrap things up for the current day with Fitzroy's family, he and Meena will be so happy sleeping together. Roxanne's stepmother to be with her father.

ahh they will sleep in the same bed? ok =) yes they'll be happy ^^

Anyway, I replied in the Johnson Residence. When we see Meena in her new human woman clothes, casual & formal clothes, her fiancee is sure to blush during the fashion montage.

you think so? hope so =) since he's already seen her naked Meena =)

Yeah. Meena felt like a toddler on her new legs and feet a little long than her children when they became human.

He also caught her when she slipped on a wet bar of soap and shower tile floor after her shower when it was wet.

During their Honeymoon glow, in their suite's bath once they're married, Meena and Fitz would see each other naked as a newly married couple and feel their love together. Since Meena imagined herself for Fitzroy and Meena's wedding. Fitz blushing as he sees Meena enter the church in her wedding gown and officially becoming Roxanne's stepmother

sounds sweet biggrin hello =)

Hello.

you ok? =)

Yeah. I'm packing at the moment. Anyway, I may do a quick scene wipe and time card to after Fitzroy purchases the clothes for Meena, Noire and Luka

I see alright sure 3nodding no worries =), I see he does not want to see her change lol no problem. have an update to do ^^

Well, I can cut to the clothing shop where the fashion Montage will take place with the Time Card: Brief construction.
"What follows is a Fashion Montage" as the first outfit we would see Meena in is casual wear and what song would be played for Meena, Luka and Norie's fashion montage

mm...not sure, maybe you could find something nice, I have *Vogue* from madonna, pretty sad right lol washed up singer actress, she has transformed herself so much with the botox, it's scary!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Anyway, tomorrow is the last full day of my trip as I may return Thursday Evening to Late Night. So I will need to wrap things up on the old laptop by then until I'm back to having a clear RAM signal.

I can imagine Elsa and Grant dreaming about each other being the love they feel together in the hot springs, mansion baths and castle baths in Arendelle. Elsa as a full human and her beloved Grant together as they sing If You Love Me for Me together. heart

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

What's new? Since Parker sees Meena, wearing Fitzroy's sleepshirt, sounds like she's blushing as doesn't have undergarments underneath her fiancee's clothing, Parker may tell Fitzroy that the first thing he should do is buy her some clothes to have.

have a good day *hugs*

Did you sleep well? When Parker asked what its like for Meena and Fitz's first meeting. Sounds like it made Meena blush as we see a flashback Fitz and Meena's love at first sight, when he saw her naked, helped her as a human and smiled toward her when he heard her sing.

I just had breakfast.

When Marie Eve meets Lincoln, a mermaid father and his daughter newly human, she's sure to blush, seeing a merman and mermaid newly human.
User Image

I just showered. So when we wrap things up for the current day with Fitzroy's family, he and Meena will be so happy sleeping together. Roxanne's stepmother to be with her father.

Anyway, I replied in the Johnson Residence. When we see Meena in her new human woman clothes, casual & formal clothes, her fiancee is sure to blush during the fashion montage.

Yeah. Meena felt like a toddler on her new legs and feet a little long than her children when they became human.

He also caught her when she slipped on a wet bar of soap and shower tile floor after her shower when it was wet.

During their Honeymoon glow, in their suite's bath once they're married, Meena and Fitz would see each other naked as a newly married couple and feel their love together. Since Meena imagined herself for Fitzroy and Meena's wedding. Fitz blushing as he sees Meena enter the church in her wedding gown and officially becoming Roxanne's stepmother

Hello.

you ok? =)

Yeah. I'm packing at the moment. Anyway, I may do a quick scene wipe and time card to after Fitzroy purchases the clothes for Meena, Noire and Luka

I see alright sure 3nodding no worries =), I see he does not want to see her change lol no problem. have an update to do ^^

Well, I can cut to the clothing shop where the fashion Montage will take place with the Time Card: Brief construction.
"What follows is a Fashion Montage" as the first outfit we would see Meena in is casual wear and what song would be played for Meena, Luka and Norie's fashion montage

mm...not sure, maybe you could find something nice, I have *Vogue* from madonna, pretty sad right lol washed up singer actress, she has transformed herself so much with the botox, it's scary!

Nice Meena casual clothes avatar outfit. Making her fiancee to be blush and Roxanne being so happy that when they go to the clothing store, it will be the first time her father is with Meena on a date in a way, Roxanne's stepmother to be.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:32 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

have a good day *hugs*

I just had breakfast.

User Image

Hello.

you ok? =)

Nice Meena casual clothes avatar outfit. Making her fiancee to be blush and Roxanne being so happy that when they go to the clothing store, it will be the first time her father is with Meena on a date in a way, Roxanne's stepmother to be.

Yes a date, sounds sweet xoxo and ty  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:33 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

have a good day *hugs*

I just had breakfast.

User Image

Hello.

you ok? =)

Right in her gallery. When Meena gives birth to half-merpeople children of land and sea born as full humans, what will she name her newborn son and daughter  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Good Night, queenie

Have a good morning =)

have a good day *hugs*

I just had breakfast.

User Image

Hello.

you ok? =)

Right in her gallery. When Meena gives birth to half-merpeople children of land and sea born as full humans, what will she name her newborn son and daughter

For a boy how about Noah? and for a girl, Beatrice? nah maybe not.. Lucie?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:00 am
Queentintin

I bet Noire and Meena would love that.

That's another nice casual wear outfit for Meena for her gallery. So cute to see Meena's heart beating faster with Fitzroy and thinking about him. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's another nice casual wear outfit for Meena for her gallery. So cute to see Meena's heart beating faster with Fitzroy and thinking about him. heart

lol maybe =) and thanks, well have a nice day =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:38 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello and afternoon. I may wrap things up soon because I don't know if I'm returning after dinner, tomorrow morning/evening.

If there's any couples that I missed for the IC Couples Gallery, let me know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello and afternoon. I may wrap things up soon because I don't know if I'm returning after dinner, tomorrow morning/evening.

Ok, 😊 sure, will let you know we'll have a good trip back my friend *smiles*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:13 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thanks. That outfit can go into Meena's gallery too. Anyway, I have to wrap things up for my return trip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thanks. That outfit can go into Meena's gallery too. Anyway, I have to wrap things up for my return trip.

ok will do, have a safe trip *hugs*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:23 pm
j'aimes, c'est jolie =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:28 am
I miss you and hope you're alright heart  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

hope you're alright my friend *hugs* miss you .  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 942 943 944 945 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games