Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
look at me I'm here
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:56 am
Queentintin

heart

Nice. Looks like a mermaid newly human, her tail can be blue and I wonder who she is. Looks like a mermaid mother. She can be Priscilla's mother. Priscilla is otherwise known as Pretty Tall. She's 14 years old, in the RP and has blue hair, brown eyes and a purple tail.
User Image

Oh... did you have a good week and how was it because I'm back.

I just did 48 PSAs in Ivalice Says and it took me 3 Hours and 41 Minutes.

Anyway, I look pretty tried today after the Return Trip and the 3-4 Hours of Ivalice Says PSAs, 48 of them. Have a good night, queenie.

So when Priscilla and her mother become human, it will be all new for them and when Pricilla's mother meets a human single father, she's sure to blush.

As for the Rest of the IC Couples Gallery, I started a post but its under construction since I look tired from my trip  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

heart

Nice. Looks like a mermaid newly human, her tail can be blue and I wonder who she is. Looks like a mermaid mother. She can be Priscilla's mother. Priscilla is otherwise known as Pretty Tall. She's 14 years old, in the RP and has blue hair, brown eyes and a purple tail.
User Image

Wow, good idea =)

OMG! why did you do that? =) welcome back mrgreen

Anyway, I look pretty tried today after the Return Trip and the 3-4 Hours of Ivalice Says PSAs, 48 of them. Have a good night, queenie.

Ok well good night, take are then..

So when Priscilla and her mother become human, it will be all new for them and when Pricilla's mother meets a human single father, she's sure to blush.

I am sure yes, Priscilla and her mother will blush for sure =)

As for the Rest of the IC Couples Gallery, I started a post but its under construction since I look tired from my trip

Ok sure, well good night, and rest well I guess biggrin guess maybe I should wait to reply then? surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

heart

User Image

Wow, good idea =)

Ok sure, well good night, and rest well I guess biggrin guess maybe I should wait to reply then? surprised

Priscilla is also from Sketchers Twinkle Toes. Morning, Queenie. I just had breakfast  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:43 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

heart

User Image

Wow, good idea =)

Priscilla is also from Sketchers Twinkle Toes. Morning, Queenie. I just had breakfast

I see thanks =) and morning ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:48 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

heart

User Image

Wow, good idea =)

So when Priscilla and her mother become human, both are sure to blush newly human and naked.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

heart

User Image

Wow, good idea =)

So when Priscilla and her mother become human, both are sure to blush newly human and naked.

Yes that's sure to happen =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

What would Priscilla's mother name be? Priscilla is also Grace's friend too  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

not sure, how about Nerissa, I don't have much to go on, for her, *smiles* except, the long brown hair, wavy, and she would have a blue tail? blue eyes? too? I was going to say something like Sylvia, or Sylvannia , but was not sure,.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

not sure, how about Nerissa, I don't have much to go on, for her, *smiles* except, the long brown hair, wavy, and she would have a blue tail? blue eyes? too? I was going to say something like Sylvia, or Sylvannia , but was not sure,.

Diana is good  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:59 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Diana is good

ohh ok it would sound like Deanna right? ee sound =)?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:01 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Diana is good

Something like that. Sounds like during Meena and Norie's fashion montage, we see a nice sparkle anime effect sort of like when we see Princess Lu in her casual wear.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:14 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Diana is good

Something like that. Sounds like during Meena and Norie's fashion montage, we see a nice sparkle anime effect sort of like when we see Princess Lu in her casual wear.

ah ok good =) sounds cute the sparkle anime effect, I was going to say that , sweet =) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Diana is good

ah ok good =) sounds cute the sparkle anime effect, I was going to say that , sweet =) 4laugh

Yeah. I just shaved so to wake up a bit  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:00 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Diana is good

Yeah. I just shaved so to wake up a bit

lol that's good I washed dishes, =) how's this hair? for Diana?

Dark Elegant Assassin's Rose Locks (Honey)Hime Bangs HaircutSainte Ciel: Agape (Disciple of Sainte Ciel)Fierce Loving Sister's Tresses (Sketchbook Brown)C's Fortuna LocksDark Madelyne Hair (Dark Brown) tried these items on so far 4laugh  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games