Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xuvrette

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 am
domokun

T__T

Hope Delly's work will not be bothered by Meave's lateness in sending trade. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:13 am
Cassidy Peterson
Nobody ever tries to pick me up in towns.

Every few months somebody will PM out of nowhere asking if I'm a guy, tho.

...not meaning to be rude...

But it is funny! rofl rofl rofl

so in the end, are you a guy? xd *being cheeky*
*waits for spanks*  

xuvrette

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:14 am
I wake up get dress sign on line and I find out in missed ordering sliky slimes by like 40 mins crying

I never have anyone try to pick me up in gaia town but I never see anyone in gaia towns, I gess that is because where I live in towns.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:26 am
Cassidy Peterson
Nobody ever tries to pick me up in towns.

Every few months somebody will PM out of nowhere asking if I'm a guy, tho.

OMG STALKERS! xd

@lili: where do you live? xd i always look for deserted towns to get bugs and flowers and trash 3nodding less complicated that way [/being anti-social again xd ]  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:13 pm
xuvrette
*waits for spanks*

I'd say yes just to be a pest, but there's photographic evidence and eyewitness accounts to the contrary xd Not nice to call the admins liars when the evidence is on their cameras xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:15 pm
I live at 38braton01845  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:41 pm
Cassidy Peterson
xuvrette
*waits for spanks*

I'd say yes just to be a pest, but there's photographic evidence and eyewitness accounts to the contrary xd Not nice to call the admins liars when the evidence is on their cameras xd

XD I'm an eyewitness! Somewhat. I saw you when I went to the Gaia con in Boston... Not that I really knew you well then, but you told them to tell Locke that Wolfie said Moo razz And the fact that my mom had fun at the con was good toooo @-@  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:58 am
Emi
Cassidy Peterson
xuvrette
*waits for spanks*

XD I'm an eyewitness! Somewhat. I saw you when I went to the Gaia con in Boston... Not that I really knew you well then, but you told them to tell Locke that Wolfie said Moo razz And the fact that my mom had fun at the con was good toooo @-@

...your...your..*gulp*
your MOM?! Having FUN?! in Gaia CON?! whee  

xuvrette

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:01 pm
It's my birthday! I'm 21!

Emi

Aww, I wish I'd known you then! gonk

Kaia, not L0cke. I told Kaia9 that Wolfie'd said moo.

It was hilarious watching Nora & Jakob & Kaia just blink and go into a huddle

"...Who are you?"
"I'm Cassi!"
" surprised Get up here!"

It was really great getting to meet people at AB, and then at Otakon too. It was awesome being able to sign autographs and go behind the scenes, and just meeting the mods and admins, and getting/giving so many hugs, was awesome. An acquaintance from one of my hangout threads is now one of my closest friends in that thread, since I met her at Otakon.

There's gonna be a big Gaia meetup at AB06 next year 3nodding StefMichelle (the big tan guy I was wandering around with - my boyfriend) is gonna make me a pair of Jack Uniform pants. And I'm hoping to convince my mom to come to a con some day, AB06 may be it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:50 pm
Cassidy Peterson
It's my birthday! I'm 21!

Emi

Aww, I wish I'd known you then! gonk

Kaia, not L0cke. I told Kaia9 that Wolfie'd said moo.

It was hilarious watching Nora & Jakob & Kaia just blink and go into a huddle

"...Who are you?"
"I'm Cassi!"
" surprised Get up here!"

It was really great getting to meet people at AB, and then at Otakon too. It was awesome being able to sign autographs and go behind the scenes, and just meeting the mods and admins, and getting/giving so many hugs, was awesome. An acquaintance from one of my hangout threads is now one of my closest friends in that thread, since I met her at Otakon.

There's gonna be a big Gaia meetup at AB06 next year 3nodding StefMichelle (the big tan guy I was wandering around with - my boyfriend) is gonna make me a pair of Jack Uniform pants. And I'm hoping to convince my mom to come to a con some day, AB06 may be it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D *wishes she knew you toooooo* @-@

XD Yeah, but I think it for for L0cke if I remember right and they said that L0cke didn't have a cellphone and stuff... xd But yeah, I remember everybody who was there...So much fun @-@

But yeah, that is fun =D I had alot of fun, though it was my first con and my mom was acting worse then I was. Sadly, I get so nervous at those things cause it's like "I hope to meet somebody...but I'm too scared to" XD That's probly why I didn't say who I was and even put my real name on my ID thingy @-@

I'm probably going to ask my mom if I can go to a Gaia con again... She said we probly could, but next time she wants to know more in advance >>  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:53 pm
I'm just the opposite. I'm terrified of meeting people, but I am such an attention whore at cons. Hell, if I wear a skirt, I run around yelling about how I'm not wearing any pants. After all, it's not like anybody knows who I am. They all think I'm some chick named Cassi!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:42 pm
lili_drakal
I live at 38braton01845

i need to start collecting bugs and trash and flowers from around that area if it doesn't have lots of people whee

happy birthday, cassidy! yay 21! hope you have (or had?) a wonderful time! heart

i walked around in an anime con wearing a moogle hat. that's the most adventurous i've been xd i'd love to go to a con where gaia has a booth/panel/both 3nodding  

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:44 pm
I had an okay time. Got to chill with friends, received a "birthday boy" card thanks to long-running gender jokes, had pizza. Going to dinner with dad & sis & hopefully boyfriend next weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:54 pm
Your birthday?!

Happy Birthday!  

xuvrette

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:32 am
Thanx 3nodding  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games