Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 958 959 960 961 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

that's sweet heart

What's new?

hi, well you're gone .. sad

I'm relaxing. While we see Fitzroy teach Meena how to cook in the human world, its cute to see how Roxanne is doing with her stepsister to be in the bathroom, teaching Norie to use the shower.

sure =)

Maybe when the Flower Cafe is built, this will be fun for Meena to manage while Fitzroy is out working and when he and Meena are married, we'll see her Trimesters too when she becomes pregnant. That is of course, during the Honeymoon event after their wedding.

Sounds good , makes sense about being occupied with the cafe =) and her pregnancy wow, should be nice smile

you know you sure are nice when you roleplay, with me =) guess I should be grateful right? I'm the only one that continually roleplays with you , nice no? 4laugh even when..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I'm relaxing. While we see Fitzroy teach Meena how to cook in the human world, its cute to see how Roxanne is doing with her stepsister to be in the bathroom, teaching Norie to use the shower.

sure =)

Maybe when the Flower Cafe is built, this will be fun for Meena to manage while Fitzroy is out working and when he and Meena are married, we'll see her Trimesters too when she becomes pregnant. That is of course, during the Honeymoon event after their wedding.

Sounds good , makes sense about being occupied with the cafe =) and her pregnancy wow, should be nice smile

Yes, a loving mother of 6 children, 3 sons and daughters. When Fitzroy gets Meena pregnant on their honeymoon, she'll be so happy that she'll have 2 more children, born as humans but children of land and sea of a mixed bloodline as Fitzroy's a human and Meena's a mermaid, so her 2 newborns will be half-merperson born as human children.

We can check on Anna and Rodney. Time for Emmaline to wake up  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:10 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

you know you sure are nice when you roleplay, with me =) guess I should be grateful right? I'm the only one that continually roleplays with you , nice no? 4laugh even when..

Thanks. I sometimes have to think about some things through as I plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

Yes, a loving mother of 6 children, 3 sons and daughters. When Fitzroy gets Meena pregnant on their honeymoon, she'll be so happy that she'll have 2 more children, born as humans but children of land and sea of a mixed bloodline as Fitzroy's a human and Meena's a mermaid, so her 2 newborns will be half-merperson born as human children.

6 kids phew... =) sounds cute ^^ and sure =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:22 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

Nice words of wisdom.

*Several Interruptions Later...*

Sorry if I was gone. I had a series of cleanings I had to help with that I can't miss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

Nice words of wisdom.

Sorry if I was gone. I had a series of cleanings I had to help with that I can't miss.

it's alright Crys, no problem, help your family =) your kids xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:07 am

no reply? lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

Nice words of wisdom.

it's alright Crys, no problem, help your family =) your kids xd. Hello, what's new with you? You did not reply? Lol  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:19 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

Nice words of wisdom.

. Hello, what's new with you? You did not reply? Lol

I finished working my bed. Now we can talk since most of the floor cleaning is done.

Anyway, I may shave after dnner since I feel like I'm falling asleep again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

Nice words of wisdom.

I finished working my bed. Now we can talk since most of the floor cleaning is done.

Anyway, I may shave after dnner since I feel like I'm falling asleep again.. Sure, it's alright 🔮 Crys, you were busy, maybe just maybe I take too much of your time. I'll stop bothering you, *nods Yes* l'm at work, listen take care and thanks 🙏 for everything. It was silly of me, after all.  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:30 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

Nice words of wisdom.

Anyway, I may shave after dnner since I feel like I'm falling asleep again.
. Sure, it's alright 🔮 Crys, you were busy, maybe just maybe I take too much of your time. I'll stop bothering you, *nods Yes* l'm at work, listen take care and thanks 🙏 for everything. It was silly of me, after all.

Have a good day at work. In the meantime, I may move things around in the OOC.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:01 pm
Queentintin

Good Evening. I finally got all 270 Water Gems in Fontaine.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Fontaine, nice name=) and good *smiles* good evening ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:46 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's in Genshin Impact and I look tried after going through a Repetitive Item Collection in that game. So besides one Nature Gem I'm missing, I'm mostly caught up with Item Collection in that game.

How was your day? Mine was okay. I look tried after all that Item Collection searching in Genshin.

Anyway, how many pies should Halford get hit by the Pie Pod in What Would You Do? Other than that, good night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's in Genshin Impact and I look tried after going through a Repetitive Item Collection in that game. So besides one Nature Gem I'm missing, I'm mostly caught up with Item Collection in that game.

How was your day?

oh I see =) cool I guess 3nodding
it was good , but pretty hot and humid me friend ^^  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 958 959 960 961 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games