Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 959 960 961 962 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Marc? who's that? whee sounds fascinating xoxo night

He's from ladybug too. In the RP, he's not Rooster Bold but Priscilla's Merman brother instead. He's also 12 years old.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blumiere's magic shows remind me of a combination of Saint Tail's real and stage magic in the OOC and IC. Sounds like you can imagine his Shin Wolford & Phantom Magician Lyney's like English voice.

wow, 12 years old, Priscilla's brother right? cute merman brother 4laugh

Morning. Sleep well?

hi yes =)

I have to have breakfast soon

I see good =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:11 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning. Sleep well?

hi yes =)

I see good =)

Cute we get to see Emmaline and Athena in the Castle Baths next in the IC, thinking about their human sweethearts. I'm sure Athena has a lot to tell Emmaline about her prince  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning. Sleep well?

hi yes =)

I see good =)

Cute we get to see Emmaline and Athena in the Castle Baths next in the IC, thinking about their human sweethearts. I'm sure Athena has a lot to tell Emmaline about her prince

ah yes I'm sure =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:20 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

hi yes =)

I see good =)

ah yes I'm sure =)

What song would they sing together?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

hi yes =)

I see good =)

ah yes I'm sure =)

oh..that I don't know yet ... maybe a heart song?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:42 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see good =)

ah yes I'm sure =)

Sure. I replied in Some Assembly Required as we're close to another Player's Room Interlude. What's new? I'm watching TMNT Turtles vs Turtle Terminator: Turtles Turtles Everywhere  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see good =)

ah yes I'm sure =)

Sure. I replied in Some Assembly Required as we're close to another Player's Room Interlude. What's new? I'm watching TMNT Turtles vs Turtle Terminator: Turtles Turtles Everywhere

sounds fun, just added all of Priscilla's cosplays , hope you like =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:31 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes I'm sure =)

Cool. Nice sleep wear for Priscilla. I'm relaxing at the moment. In What Would You Do, we'll see the Straw Poll Outcome soon, that is when the Audience use their keypads for a Straw Poll. I'll reply as David in the IC Soon.

Time for Ursula and Morgana's brother to wake up. I hope we get to see Ursula and Anton hold hands at the Festival together, her princely boyfriend who made a big difference for her and the pastel crescent moon necklace she's wearing. She's sure to blush when he gets her a decorative ring.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:40 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes I'm sure =)

Cool. Nice sleep wear for Priscilla. I'm relaxing at the moment. In What Would You Do, we'll see the Straw Poll Outcome soon, that is when the Audience use their keypads for a Straw Poll. I'll reply as David in the IC Soon.

Time for Ursula and Morgana's brother to wake up. I hope we get to see Ursula and Anton hold hands at the Festival together, her princely boyfriend who made a big difference for her and the pastel crescent moon necklace she's wearing. She's sure to blush when he gets her a decorative ring.

no problem, sounds good, Ursula and Prince Anton heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:14 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

After they have breakfast, we'll see what job they have to do together and which boat is the right boat that has the Paintbrush.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:19 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

After they have breakfast, we'll see what job they have to do together and which boat is the right boat that has the Paintbrush.

Ok sounds good ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ok sounds good ^^

Norie's thinking about Parker. Since I did an Ivalice Wedding earlier, we could see a mainlands wedding later on  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ok sounds good ^^

Norie's thinking about Parker. Since I did an Ivalice Wedding earlier, we could see a mainlands wedding later on

ah yes ok, and Norie sure , goes to Paris =) did the dailies here , oh to feed my fish, Ivalice is where Princess Elsa, Princess Anna and Rapunzel were married? I see =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ok sounds good ^^

ah yes ok, and Norie sure , goes to Paris =) did the dailies here , oh to feed my fish, Ivalice is where Princess Elsa, Princess Anna and Rapunzel were married? I see =)

Elsa, Anna and Raps were married in Arendelle, their fiancées were from Ivalice.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ok sounds good ^^

Elsa, Anna and Raps were married in Arendelle, their fiancées were from Ivalice.

yes I see, then who was married in Ivalice? =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 959 960 961 962 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games