Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:56 pm
Found out who sent me my Secret Santa slime. Tacked it on in white text at the end of his profile.

Spent some Xmas money on random crap. Leftover $25 Barnes & Noble giftcard from last year + $250 Visa Debit Gift Card = books & merch from BnN, and some random crap from my cafepress store.

I really hope the hoodie sweatshirts are good quality, as the one I bought is a belated Xmas gift for roomie neutral sweatdrop Bought myself a sweatshirt which I know is good quality as I've bought them before, but quality seems to waver drastically from item to item. Bought a pair of their boxers to wear as jammie bottoms once and they sucked.

Anyways, ranting.

I need to update my cafepress shop badly. There is some crappy old s**t there that needs to be removed, and I need to get new stuff added, or rearrange images.

Ah well. I have three new Redwall books & vol2 of Love Hina manga. Roomie loved his Alex Ross Superhero calendar, expecting folks to appreciate gifts I bought for them, gift for female roomie is on order as mentioned above. Asked mom for advice on gifts for sis & stepdad, already have ideas for gifts for boyfriend & stepmom. All is well in my world.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:28 pm
I still dunno who gave me my slime. gonk  

Rei the Necromancer

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:55 am
xuvrette
Emi
LadyDelaidra
Woah! Emi changed her hair! O_________O

And thankyou Cassi for helping in the ordering thread. :3 I appreciate it. *bricks everyone who doens't reads the rules* -___-;;

XD Everybody seems to be surprised that I did.

Anyway, I changed it cause I wanted to wear some head items without it looking funny, and I like this hairstyle too, just this is too orange-y and the brown is too greyish... razz So I just picked it so I could wear some other cute things @-@ I wait for the day Gaia has a hairstyle I really really REALLY like in a color I'd want >_>

What KIND of hair Emi likes? rolleyes Sleek?

Long wavy brown hair with bangs similar to this hairstyle's (One's that actually cover the whole forehead and no bordering bangs or anything)

Thanks cardi =D And Welcome back ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:30 am
Emi
LadyDelaidra
Woah! Emi changed her hair! O_________O

And thankyou Cassi for helping in the ordering thread. :3 I appreciate it. *bricks everyone who doens't reads the rules* -___-;;

XD Everybody seems to be surprised that I did.

Anyway, I changed it cause I wanted to wear some head items without it looking funny, and I like this hairstyle too, just this is too orange-y and the brown is too greyish... razz So I just picked it so I could wear some other cute things @-@ I wait for the day Gaia has a hairstyle I really really REALLY like in a color I'd want >_>

What KIND of hair Emi likes? rolleyes Sleek?  

xuvrette

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:18 pm
nice hair, emi 3nodding .

sorry if i haven't been around lately (sorry for taking so long with the playground rp, cassidy gonk ). just got back from alabama and now i'm trying to get caught up on some backlogged stuff whee .

*mwees over the unwrapped santa slimes* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:36 pm
thanks, emi whee .  

cardi

Cat

xuvrette

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:10 am
Emi...doesn't Meri had several wigs that have such characteristics?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:03 am
Um, does anybody know if breedables are going to be open again soon? redface  

CartoonKid

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:01 am
Hope so, I have some breedin' to do!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:27 am
xuvrette
Emi...doesn't Meri had several wigs that have such characteristics?

But not exact... sweatdrop

Cardi - You're Welcome =D  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

JayEmEf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:58 pm
If you don't have a silky slime due to the shop never being open do you still get points for role-playing?  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games