Submit

will you do this for a mystery item?
  yes
  heck no
View Results

Airlian
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 am
ok people, I am doing an event for you. Tell me a SHORT winter story that will move me...in onther words make me cry crying
rules
no stealing stories off web
be creative
you can email them to me and I will post them
post them on the site if you want to

This ends on january 10th  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:16 pm
I woke up.... I died.... then ... the end..... did it make u cry? do I win?... not really a good story I guess *Tear*  

WielderOfTheCursedSword

Airlian
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:57 pm
...umm sorry but that doesnot work  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:48 am
Ok, here is my story! I hope you like it, I worked pretty hard on it

She wasn’t sure why she thought of him. But she did, she thought of him every time it snowed…They had been friends in high school, nothing more than that. Silly as it had been, they had written each other notes in a special code, which they had learned by heart and never shared with anyone. Then they had grown up and everything had changed, he had gone off to college, somewhere in the west she thought, while she, a home-town girl, had stayed in state at a local community college. They had been best friends in high school, but time had taken its toll and she couldn’t remember the last time she had talked to him or what he had said. She had friends at college, but none like him, none that she could bear her soul to. And so she pretended to have forgotten him. It was strange how they had been so close in high school, how they had taken it for granted. Had it been romantic? She didn’t know. They had just been there for each other…always.

So she walked home in the snow and remembered. Everything was quiet, for it was dinner time and all the families were inside. She didn’t need to hurry, no one waited for her. She had bought a house of her own just last year but it was lonely. Sometimes she missed the hustle and bustle of the dorms, but she had been lonely there too. Everyone had their own little agenda. She wondered if he ever thought of her. The snow swirled heavily around her, almost obstructing her vision.

Then she stopped short. For there, on her lawn, was the distinct shape of a snowman. She looked around startled, for her elderly neighbors couldn’t be suspects and the children on the block tended to stick to their own lawns. Through the knee-high drifts of her yard was the vague shape of another snowman, smaller than the first, next to the original. She waded up to the snow people and was touched by a tiny detail. The snow people were holding hands. There twiggy-arms were gently entwined as though braded together by some caring hand.

Enchanted by the thought, she turned away to head inside, only to be drawn back by the shape of a familiar note almost buried under the snow that had gathered on the twigs. Warmth spread through her as she looked at the familiar symbols, symbols of a code she had not seen since high school, years before. And then he was there and she knew she would never be lonely again. His eyes said it all and there was an odd clicking feeling as the world became just right.  

Astra de Conscientia
Crew

Airlian
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:53 pm
Ahh You win yAY and well you're also the only one who entered...just start a trade that is blank ok  
Garutachi Clan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games