Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:14 pm
The Old Forest

The slimes looked at the forest. From there, it looked very big, and very menacing.
"We s-shouldn't go," said Slush. "It's d-dangerous," he stammered. "Wild beasts, hidden t-traps, monsters..."
His small voice trailed off and he shivered.
"Oh, come on!" exclaimed Wave. "It'll be an adventure! Think about the fun we'll have! We might meet new friends too, or find the treasure. I bet there's a lot to see."
Slush didn't reply. He wished he was at home in his bed, not here in this cold, crisp autumn air. At least, he hoped he was shivering because of the cold air.
Bounce yawned.
"It's early... we could have slept a bit more," he complained.
"It's dawn! The ideal time to leave," replied Flame. "Did you bring everything?"
"Hey, why are you giving us orders?" said Blob. "Exploring the forest was my idea, not yours!"
"Ok... ok... I was just asking..." said Flame, sulking.
Nutty started bouncing up and down excitedly. "Yeeeah! Let's go exploring the scary forest! Wheee!" he cried, jumping forward.
The other slimes followed him.

(2)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:08 pm
The pale dawn light gave the forest an eerie atmosphere. The slimes bounced onwards slowly and a bit reluctantly. Only Wave was jumping up and down excitedly, breathing deeply the cool morning air.
"I don't like it here," muttered Sparkle. "It's dark and muddy, we'll get all dirty!"
"Yes, we'll get all as brown as Domo," laughed Nutty. "Hahaha!"
The sound of his laughing echoed for a long time.
"S-shut up..." murmured Slush, holding his breath. "You m-might attract... animals..." he gulped.
"Don't worry," said Flame in a cheerful tone. "Everything's ok, this place is wonderful! Look, there's all sort of flowers and mushrooms... Which kind are those red ones with the white dots?"
"I think they're poisoned," said Blob.
"Y-yes..." confirmed Slush. "I saw them once in a book..."
"Yeah, and there were little gnomes living in them," piped in Nutty.
"Gnomes? Are you joking?" said Sparkle. "Gnomes don't exist, everyone knows that!"
"Well, what do you know? Maybe they do exist and are just shy..." said Wave.
"Yeah, maybe we're going to meet a gnome!" cried Nutty. "Gnome, where are you?"
He jumped out of the path and started bouncing up and down, calling out loud.
"Hey, wait for me," cried Wave, running after him. "Don't go alone..."
All the others bounced quickly after them, but they had already disappered from sight.

(4)

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:35 am
"Hey, wait a minute!" said Wave, leaning against a tree to catch her breath. "You shouldn't have run away so suddendly..." she looked around. "Where's everyone else? I think we lost them!"
Nutty bounced around unconcerned. "Who cares? We'll find them again sooner or later. Hey, look at those mushrooms! I bet there's gnomes living here," he said, jumping on the biggest mushroom. "Whee, I can jump high. Look at me, I'm flying!"
Wave looked for another mushroom to jump on, but they were all relatively small, so she reached a tree root and climbed on it.
"So what? I can climb on trees, and when I'll reach the tree top I'll be able to see all the forest!" she said. "Just wait and see!" She bounced on a higher branch, then higher again. Laughing, she tried to jump still higher, but she missed the branch and fell on the ground.
"Ouch..." she said, bouncing around.
Nutty jumped off the mushroom and ran after his friend. "You aren't hurt, are you?" he said, concern in his small voice.
"It's nothing," said Wave. She stood still for a moment until her ears stopped buzzing. "Let's go back and find the others, it's more fun if we're all together!"

(3)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:46 am
"Where have them gone?" asked Blob, looking around. They had been walking for ages without seeing any trace of Wave or Nutty, and now they had stopped in a clearing to get a bit of rest.
"I think we should split up and search the forest, then come back here after a hour or so... we're bound to find them sooner or later," said Flame. "Blob, you'll go with..."
"Hey, stop ordering me around," said Blob.
Flame shut up and looked crestfallen. "I was just trying to help," he said in a small voice.
"Well, it was a good idea," said Sparkle, trying to cheer him up. "So... we divide into pairs?" she proposed.
There was a general nodding in agreement.
"Gnap!" said Domo.
"Yes, I'll come with you," said Sparkle to him.
Flame looked hopefully at Blob, but the other ignored him and turned to Slush: "Team?"
Slush nodded. "O-ok..." he said, reluctantly.
"Bounce?" asked Flame.
Bounce sighed. "If we really must... Let's try to get it over before dinner..."
Shadow was the only one left alone.
"Do you want to come with us?" asked Sparkle.
Shadow shrugged. "I'll just go by myself, thank you," he said.
The slimes turned and walked off in different directions.

(3)

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:31 am
"Are you s-sure we aren't going to g-get lost too?" asked Slush, bouncing nervously after Blob.
"You mean one-hundred-per-cent sure?" replied Blob. "I think we won't get lost, but I can't promise anything... After all, we are in a dangerous unexplored place..."
He laughed seeing Slush's face. "Cheer up, I was joking. There's nothing bad in this forest, really, the tales of horrible monsters and such are only legends."
"But w-what if we can't find our friends?" asked Slush.
"Don't worry... we'll find them all right, and in time for lunch," said Blob.
Slush sighed and looked relieved. Blob didn't dare tell him the truth: that the forest was not only unexplored, but also very large. He wished the group hadn't split up like that.

Domo bounced around happily. "Gnap gnap!" he exclaimed, snapping at a passing butterfly.
"Domo, come back!" called Sparkle. "You know you mustn't leave me alone... I don't want to get lost in this forest like those silly slimes." She looked around. "How long did you reckon we walked?"
"Gnap! Gnap!"
"Yes, we did a lot of walking, that's for sure. I think we can walk for another five minutes, then it'll be time to go back... maybe the others have already found Nutty and Wave."
Domo nodded encouragingly. He liked Nutty and Wave. He liked everyone. And the others liked him too. He smiled at Sparkle, and started bouncing along the way.

(4)

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces