[Collection] Toony's Slimes' Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:53 pm
User Image
This is my OC Shoneya. Well, she's kind of my OC turned into a slime sweatdrop She's just like her. Shoneya's best friend is Teddy and she loves to go on adventures. She's very kind, and loves to donate to charities. She's learning to battle with swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:19 pm
User Image
This is Teddy. He's my OC's friend as a slime. He is a kind sweet boy...or in this case, slime. sweatdrop Shoneya and Teddy have known each other since they were 2 years old! They have necklaces, that are actually friendship necklaces! You see the color of their flowers? Those are the colors of the gem on their necklaces. He's usually in the library with Shoneya, reading peacefully.  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:34 am
User Image
Midnight is, a trickster and bully. He hurts younger ones (mainly Yumi) and doesn't even say sorry. He also plays tricks by hiding in the shadows, and jumping out at them when they're awake. Pretty mean, huh? Well, he and Lexi are a perfect match! That's why they're going to breed soon 3nodding But, sometimes he can be nice. Also, he and Hillary might breed soon too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:39 am
User Image
Hillary is always looking on the bright side of things. She loves helping people out and she's usually at Squishy's temple. She and Midnight are going to breed soon. Hillary will mostly take care of the kid, but Midnight will try to help every now and then. She is usually at the slime library, reading about parenting, historic slimes, or the Creator and his helpers.  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:43 am
User Image User Image
Bob and Sweetie are pretty much my "parent" slimes when I'm away. They always take the younger slimes where they want to go, clean the house (sometimes), and do some other parent stuff that I don't know. xd They don't cook because Lita and Max always want to heart They are going to breed soon, and won't that be exciting! They are always so preppy and optimistic, and sometimes very serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Meet Holly, Noel, Tannenbaum, and Snowball. All given to me as gifts. They love to carol together. They are very young. They most definitely love Christmas! They wake up all the slimes around 4:30 AM, but Kimiko gets them and tucks them back into bed untill at least 6:00 AM. They like to make snowslimes outside in the snow. Noel is shy, Holly is kind (and sometimes hyper), Tannenbaum is brave, and Snowball is...well, he's usually scared when he's scared sweatdrop , but he likes to make cookies.  

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:40 am
User Image
This is Matthew, another character in my OC story. He crushes on Shoneya...and she might be crushing on him! He has a secret and tells nobody. He loves to be outside.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:42 am
User Image
Winnie is yet another one of my OCs turned into a slime sweatdrop She sometimes acts like a teenager and a six year old. It can be hard sometimes. She loves to do detective work. You can see her snooping around the mansion.

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:47 am
User Image
Cutie is Sweetie and Bob's baby. She always hangs out with Yumi, and loves swimming. She sometimes teaches the others how to swim if they can't. She gets hyper once she's had a ton of candy xd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:56 am
User Image
Mischief is Lexi and Midnight's son. He picks on Yumi a lot...and can be known as a bully. He is excited to hear he might have a new sibling since Midnight will breed with Hillary soon. But, sometimes he can be really sweet.

CartoonKid

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:27 am
User Image
Kasey is a big help around the house...but you'd never know it. She's normally off in the house, hopping around and hiding. She thinks she's a ninja, when everyone knows she's obviously not.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:29 am
User Image
A new member from Cassi during Easter, Lucielle is a sweetie. She loves to have fun and hop around, and she'd do anything for the little ones. On Easter, she'll hide little plastic easter eggs around the house for them to find. She loves to eat carrots and she loves everyone, especially Cassi, since she was the giver of her. xd  

CartoonKid

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces