Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] (currently untitled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moryera

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:08 pm
Marin blinks a few times. She would have said something earlier, but she was just a little stunned that two different slimes had showed up at her garden in one day. Still a bit dazed, she stammers out the same directions she gave Compass.

"Um, it's not a stream, it's a fountain, and it's over there past the pond, don't drink the pond, it's got stuff in it... um, and my name's Marin...welcome to my...er, garden..."

She wiggles slightly and tries to think of more things to say that don't sound quite so stupid. Maybe the two strangers will just start talking to each other, she hopes. And all this talk of water is making her thirsty...

"On second thought, why don't you just follow me."

Marin starts politely hopping in the direction of the fountain. If she's drinking, she won't have to talk much. (2)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Ree blinked at the blue-like slimeh who also emerged. He looked at her, then at the black slimeh, and at her again. They looked just as surprised to see him as he was surprised to see them.

As Marin explained that he was in her garden, he was more relieved. That must mean this garden is slimeh-friendly. He didn't think he could stand another encounter with that furry creature that pawed him earlier.

"Thank you very much," he stammered to Marin as he followed her towards the fountain. "I appreciate this very, very much."

(1)

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:28 pm
Compass went back to the fountain and took a couple more sips before flattening himself tiredly. "A huge creature caught you and brought you here?" He wiggled and rolled sideways slightly to make himself comfortable. "What did it look like? Cassi has a lot of books of creatures and she shows us pictures sometimes. And I know all sorts of things that live around here since I'm outside so often!" He puffed himself up in a proud and important way. Unfortunately, doing this while in his sideways position resulted in rolling all the way upside-down. He squeaked and squirmed in a rather undignified manner until he got himself righted again. He wriggled to settle himself, and flattened himself again. "Oh yeah, I didn't ask... Where exactly do you come from anyways, Ree? Maybe we can help each other get home!" (2)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:44 pm
ooc: yay! flattened slimes! (insert whee emoticon here)

The drink of water was most refreshing. Ree had gotten over his thirst when Compass began to talk to him.

Ree tried his best to follow Compass' conversation, but he was suddenly distracted by how Compass flattened himself. How does he do that? he thought, awestruck. "Um, the creature was.. very big! Well, not as big as humans, but still big. It was big enough to carry me in its mouth, and it got sharp teeth! And it's furry with triangle ears and lets out this high-pitched sound...and... and..." Really, how does he do that? he wondered. "...And anyway, I'm from The Basement. Have you heard of it?"

(2)

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:07 pm
"Sharp teeth, it was furry, and had triangle ears? Pointy triangle or rounded? It was probably a cat if the teeth were pointy but it might have been a puppy... Oh, uhm... You're from a place called 'The Basement,' huh?" Compass blinked at Ree, looking thoughtful. "Well, uhm, lots of houses have basements, actually. It's not really that uncommon a feature for houses to have. Have you been to other rooms of the house? Would your Basement be really big compare to other rooms or about the same size?" He suddenly bounced back up to his normal shape. "And hey, what's your person's name? It'd probably help us a lot more if we knew who your person is!" (2)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:44 pm
Ree continued to fascinatedly watch as the black slimeh bounced back into shape, from being flattened. "It has triangle ears, so I suppose it was probably...what's that? A cat? I never heard of that name before," he said, slightly perplexed.

For the matter, he never thought there was more than one Basement. As far as he knew, there was only one Basement. "My person's name is Cardi and, well...The Basement is very big," he said. He began to nod, finally glad to furnish some information. The whole thing about the cat still disoriented him. Other slimehs are familiar with such creatures? That, or this black slimeh is very, very knowledgeable. "Yeah, it's much bigger than the other rooms I've seen...well, I've only seen little of the other rooms. Their walls look too close together compared to The Basement," he said, nodding several times.

(2)

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:51 pm
Compass looked thoughtful. "Well, I can't really say I know the other houses in the neighborhood. Matter of fact, I can't even say whether or not we're in my neighborhood - or yours! But a room big enough for a lot of Slimes, but bigger than the other rooms... You probably live in a medium-sized house, I guess. I don't know of any Cardi, but Cassi may have mentioned... him? her?" The black Slime blinked a bit as he asked. "I dunno, I don't usually pay attention when Cassi talks about other persons. Only when she talks about outside and animals because I like being outside and knowing about animals."

He glanced over at Marin. "You've been awful quiet... I hope we aren't being a bother? I'm very sorry if we've interrupted or disrupted anything. But it was very kind of you to let us drink here!" He smiled gratefully. (2)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:30 pm
As Compass spoke to Marin, Ree thought hard. Is Cardi male or female? Then he gave himself a little shake. "She's a female," he said finally. "And I...I'm not sure if she knows this Cassi." Ree flattened himself dejectedly. It seemed to suit his mood. At this rate, who knows when he'll be able to get back home?

(1)

cardi

Cat

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out