Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
Base Accessories Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 am
I was looking through the order form in the Ordering Center and had a question.

Some of them, I assume, can be chosen with different colors. Which ones can be chosen in different colors, and what colors are possible?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 am
Whatever makes sense I suppose, such as the flowers. You can ask for the blooming fruit tree in white if you want an almond or apple tree instead of a peach or plum tree, or I can recolor the apples to oranges. And if you request nutritional drops I need to know which color you want. And the pipes can be steel instead of ceramic.

...but I wouldn't want to recolor the lush tree to purple and pink. XD Just use common sense.  

LabTech143
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

LadyShadowHunter

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:57 am
I have another question....a suggestion really. I live in Florida and would love to see a palm tree as one of the choices for use on the base. Do you think you can create that item to offer as a choice for us? Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:58 pm
I don't see why not. ^^ Please post it to the item suggestion thread which is somewhere on the first or second page of the main guild forum as a reminder for me.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

LadyShadowHunter

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:26 am
Ok, thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 pm
when ordering potions for ur slime, where does it show up. the potions? and one more. when you breed does it have to be with ur slime or can it be with another persons slime at kandy kafe?  

vickeyx333

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:42 am
You can breed with anybody's slimes that you have permission to breed with. The Network subforum is for making matches.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games