Reply Epic Fails
At school fails =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EstoPerpetua

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 am
My friend and I were doing an experiment in Bio and it wasn't working. My friend thought that people's breathing was what messed it up. It was really loud in there so she shouted "would everybody just stop breathing for five minutes" The room got quiet right then and everybody stared at us.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 am
kapow123
My friend and I were doing an experiment in Bio and it wasn't working. My friend thought that people's breathing was what messed it up. It was really loud in there so she shouted "would everybody just stop breathing for five minutes" The room got quiet right then and everybody stared at us.

wow that was a death threat fail xp  

Starfishes R Awesome
Captain

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 pm
I was in Science -I think it was Grade 9?- and we'd been using these bunsen burners with the little Triangle-shaped tripod thingys...

So, we managed to get the Beaker off the stupid thing with the tongs, and my *genius* of a friend grabbed the mesh mat [that had been in near-direct contact with the bunsen flame!]

Dropped it and shrieked in surprise, so...I'm laughing my a** off and -you guessed it, fail coming up!- reached out a hand to pick up the tripod!

Long story short...it was hot...VERY hot!
So I dropped it too, except I didn't shriek, it came out more of a 'hunh?' than my friend's "ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH"
[It went up in pitch]

So we had to stand under the tap for ages, because our teacher was the *biggest* mother hen!

~~~~~~~~~

There was this other time:

So, at the front benck-thingy, it's raised up and faces the rest of the class, teacher's stuff, etc.

Right on the front, is attached an 'Emergency Occ- Occular- ...Eye Shower' So if you get something in your eye, you face into it and press this lever and water shoots at you from two little spouts -like mini showers for each eye- and cleans it out until the ambulence can get there...or whatever.

Well, the lever is really long and snags on stuff all the time, it's also right next to this railing you lean on when talking...

okay, picture this, try holding an in-depth conversation with your Biology teacher on Trypanosomiasis [Disease -it was a speech we had to do] when you lean a little, feel -what you *think* is the rail- give way, and something that sounds like a thousand pissed off serpants start before accidently wetting the chick beside you...

YEah, that was a Fail...in fact, I got my Passport to FAIL-Topia, that day...

It wouldn't have been so bad...if the damn teacher hadn't laughed his a** off...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:54 am
Wow. That tops any and all fails I had.

A recent fail of mine, I was in orchestra practice for my school's musical. I had never done it before. I was sitting at the piano minding my own business trying to get the rhythm for a song down when a senior comes up to me and asks what my name was. I look up, not really thinking and say I don't know. The senior laughed and now everyone in orchestra calls me I don't know.  

EstoPerpetua

Starfishes R Awesome
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm
LMAOmy recent one is when i was in gym, and i was sitting on the bleachers, and there is this gay teacher with black hair that walks around with a teacher with gray hair all the time, he was in the gym tat day
theres this boy that i call ethan hoe so i thought he couldnt hear me the first time so i yell HOE!!!!!!!! scream real loud at him while hes throwing a ball at soomeone, and instead of him hearing me the gay techer did, he avoics me now and didnt come to school for a few days or a week...
then i said it again AND HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE STANDING NEXT TO ME! scream and i saw him head right out the front door  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 am
Starfishes R Awesome
LMAOmy recent one is when i was in gym, and i was sitting on the bleachers, and there is this gay teacher with black hair that walks around with a teacher with gray hair all the time, he was in the gym tat day
theres this boy that i call ethan hoe so i thought he couldnt hear me the first time so i yell HOE!!!!!!!! scream real loud at him while hes throwing a ball at soomeone, and instead of him hearing me the gay techer did, he avoics me now and didnt come to school for a few days or a week...
then i said it again AND HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE STANDING NEXT TO ME! scream and i saw him head right out the front door

Thats hilarious!  

EstoPerpetua

Starfishes R Awesome
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm
kapow123
Starfishes R Awesome

Thats hilarious!

i waved to him in the hall way recently  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm
This is the worlds longest on going fail.
It started with my friend and I. She often calls me overly white (though she is white herself). And I made this joke that I am the new race of blue. So today she attempted to color the tips of my fingers black. After 30 seconds the ink turned blue. A few minutes later I somehow got a paper cut on my finger and starting bleeding more than the average human would. And I kept bleeding for 2 HOURS! So I finally decided to get a bandaid after the first hour and was late for math. So then my stuco teacher starts laughing at me as I run down the hall and almost crash into a pole. After class I almost got hit by an elderly man in his car.

3 hours of pure failure.
That is a fail in itself.  

The Angel Dystopia
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100

Starfishes R Awesome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 pm
i almost broke someones arm today