Reply Epic Fails
Birthday Fail

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfly_kiss14492

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:01 pm
ok so me and my mom decided for my birthday instead of have cake or a cookie monster we were going to have fried ice cream~! Hahaha well that was an epic fail there cuz when mom was cooking the gonolla that goes on the fried ice cream that was an epic fail the burner under the pan caught on fire and well it burnt the stove litereatly burnt the paint right off of the stove the day before my party what an epic fail that was and so day of the party we didn't have gonolla to put on the fried ice cream cuz well it caught on fire o.O so mom went out and got the cereal clostest to gonolla there was so we crushed it up and tryied to put it on the ice cream.....it keep falling off.....fail.....but we finiallly got it on and then when we went to fry it lots of the coating keept falling off....another fail .......but with all the fails and epic fails we got the fried ice cream and it really didn't taste that bad imma gunna remember this for quite some time  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am
Lindsey comes over for my birthday and as soon as we get to my house i say "hey man wanna snack?" she says sure so i get one she does to and turns around for two seconds then looks back and my honeybun is gone she asked what happened to it an i said i ate it  

Starfishes R Awesome
Captain

Starfishes R Awesome
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 pm
you get a year older  
Epic Fails

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items