Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The GJC Lounge (Hang out)
(RP) Market place Guide!: how to make money on the market!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this help you?
  yes
  No
View Results

sebastian mechailes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 pm
Here i will teach you some simple secrets to making money on the market place

1: Item, is it easily available in the stores? Yes? keep looking (this does not apply to gaia cash/ real money items)

2: check the market place for that item
It may be 500g in the shop but there is always some one that sells it for less there, so if you buy it from them and then sell it a slight markup more than what you paid eg. i pay 450g for a shirt i need to sell it so that a 2% deduction wont mean a loss so i want to sell this item at around 475g meaning a 15g profit!

3: The more expensive the item the more money you can make.
If some one is selling lets say a check mate 2nd Gen for 95k
The average buy price is higher so you want to buy it and sell it a few thousand higher Again this is all just buy and sell for a little more

4: Possibly the most important thing i can say is Price awareness if some one is selling an item for 2.5 million coins and you paid much much less to get your one sell it Just under their price so an opponent selling somthing for 2.5 mil isnt as good as yours at 2.48 mil and the shoper will go for the best deal

If you have any questions post them here or Pm me! i have lots of tips for this trade but these are just a few  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:30 pm
Something like this should go into the lounge so I'm going to move it. The only threads that should be in the main forum are job wanted and worker wanted threads.  

Love Renewed
Captain

sebastian mechailes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:31 pm
right i didnt see another bit so =P thats what i get for runnin on fumes i guesss
thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 pm
it's a rather intensive process. However if you keep an eye on competitive prices you can make a killing. it was gaia's original way to make money. as well as forum posting.  

Noxaus_XIII

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

sebastian mechailes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:52 pm
This is very true ^ i must say that while you can make extreme proffit it can be risky and also mean loosing alot of money too if you buy at the wrong time.  
The GJC Lounge (Hang out)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games