Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
[JW] Well. I have quite a few talents.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That One Sis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:28 pm
I could format this....but it's near time for bed, and I really don't feel like it after three hours of drawing.

So, here's some things I'm good at:

-Drawing (traditional and some digital)
-Making Shimeji. (I have a special paint program for this.)
-Collecting trash around Towns (Though I really don't enjoy this, but I do it sometimes for caches in Alchemy)
-Formatting various layouts
-CSS-coding profiles (though yo uwill need to provide any pictures wanted on there)
-TekTeking (Want samples? Pm me. I'm not giving out samples on a public thread.)
-Writing (I love writing. But I do have limits. I won't write you an entire novel. But a short story is okay.)

Curious if I do anything else? Simply ask!

No. I don't bump threads.

Yeah. I don't do digital...I'd need a tablet for that.

Anyway, here's a sample I just did today. I know it lacks shading and all that, but it was a simple outline a friend wanted from me.

[x]

And here's a headshot.

[x]

Anyway, yeah...Not sure Just pm me.what you can do with me. I do other, little things too. I bump posts as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:51 pm
Do you advertise?  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

That One Sis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:52 pm
PixelCravings
Do you advertise?

Yes. I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:55 pm
Rhea the Ambiguous
PixelCravings
Do you advertise?

Yes. I do.

I am looking for someone to advertise my thread, it is a three in one place but I need advertisements for the tektek part of my thread. I will pay 5k just for advertising and 1k per person that signs up to be a contestant, (I need 10 at max.) And 2k per judge. (I only need 3) All in all that is 21k Or if you are not happy with that maybe we can work out a different plan smile  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

That One Sis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm
PixelCravings
Rhea the Ambiguous
PixelCravings
Do you advertise?

Yes. I do.

I am looking for someone to advertise my thread, it is a three in one place but I need advertisements for the tektek part of my thread. I will pay 5k just for advertising and 1k per person that signs up to be a contestant, (I need 10 at max.) And 2k per judge. (I only need 3) All in all that is 21k Or if you are not happy with that maybe we can work out a different plan smile

Alright. Sounds like fun. o 3o Just give me the links and I'll do what's needed. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 pm
Rhea the Ambiguous
PixelCravings
Rhea the Ambiguous
PixelCravings
Do you advertise?

Yes. I do.

Alright. Sounds like fun. o 3o Just give me the links and I'll do what's needed. :3

Here you go!

Please send a trade! I will put the 5k in it at first so you can accept it after you begin advertising. After that I will open a new trade and add 1k per contestant and 2k per judge. Thank you.  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm
Rhea the Ambiguous
Hello, as per our Guidlines multiple threads by the same user aren't allowed unless one is for hiring and one is to be hired. I took the samples from your other thread and added them to this one.

Thank you.  
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff