Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
(jw) looking for a job anyone please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAMBARBIE101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 pm
i will bump and advertise i dont have java script so i dont have access to all of gaia. so anything will help i can do event planning i can learn how to do that among other things i am a quick learner please  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:46 pm
IAMBARBIE101

Hey I am looking for someone to advertise for me. The advertisement would be pretty much inviting people to join my tektek contest and big event thread. Mainly I need tektek contestants. I will give you 1k for each contestants that actually joins the contest. (At max I need 10 people to oficially join.) Then I will pay 2k per judge that you get to sign up. (Three at max.) If you get me all the people I need I will pay an extra 5k. So that is in all 21,000g. Are you interested?  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

IAMBARBIE101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 am
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

Hey I am looking for someone to advertise for me. The advertisement would be pretty much inviting people to join my tektek contest and big event thread. Mainly I need tektek contestants. I will give you 1k for each contestants that actually joins the contest. (At max I need 10 people to oficially join.) Then I will pay 2k per judge that you get to sign up. (Three at max.) If you get me all the people I need I will pay an extra 5k. So that is in all 21,000g. Are you interested?
yes i am interested  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:56 pm
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

i am intersted where will it be held?  

IAMBARBIE101

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:01 pm
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

Sorry to change things up but the contest has changed. I will no longer be doing a tektek contest but I do need a bumper, advertiser and someone to help brainstorm events for my thread if you want to help. What do you think I should pay for that?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:04 pm
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

Sorry to change things up but the contest has changed. I will no longer be doing a tektek contest but I do need a bumper, advertiser and someone to help brainstorm events for my thread if you want to help. What do you think I should pay for that?
i dont care at this moment a 100 gold is alot to me lol you decide? and yes i will be glade to help.  

IAMBARBIE101

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:11 pm
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

i dont care at this moment a 100 gold is alot to me lol you decide? and yes i will be glade to help.

Okay how about for advertising I pay 5k, then for the bumping I will pay 10g per bump in my thread, you have to count the bumps you make when ever you are done bumping I will send you your gold if you quote me with the amount you bumped. Any creative or original holiday ideas that you can come up with, that I actually use I will pay 3k each. here is my thread. But while you are bumping if anyone asks questions or even posts talking to me please put the page number in your future posts somewhere where I can see.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:16 pm
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

yes ma`am thank you so much is there a limit to bumping becuase i could bump all day lol if i could.  

IAMBARBIE101

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 pm
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

yes ma`am thank you so much is there a limit to bumping becuase i could bump all day lol if i could.

I was going to put a limit but then I figured you might think you had to bump until then lol How about up to 1000?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:20 pm
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

I was going to put a limit but then I figured you might think you had to bump until then lol How about up to 1000?
deal  

IAMBARBIE101

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

deal

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/gcash-item-giveaway-seasonalevents-secretsanta/t.87782627/  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:45 am
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101
PixelCravings
IAMBARBIE101

deal

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/gcash-item-giveaway-seasonalevents-secretsanta/t.87782627/
hey sorry about that i forgot my password lol but i am still able i will have a trading pass tommrow .  

Unruly Vybezz

The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff