Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] ~No Name RP~ (Come see for storyline) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyuKoneko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:06 pm
Having seen Pennori enjoying the town, I had decided to bring Lewis and see if he liked it, too. Lewis examined the town from his vantage point in my hand, looking more and more excited. "Ready, Lewis? Remember, if you find yourself in danger, I'll help you out!"

"Yeah, ok," Lewis said, staring transfixed at the town. He had no idea what he had agreed to, until he found himself lowered down into a neighborhood near the forest. He hopped off RyuKoneko's hand and onto the sidewalk, calling a farewell. He set off to explore and find a house.

points ...1
Total... 8  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 am
The orange pumkin slime explained that she too had just come into the mini-slime town.They bounced around together.Pookie was alot less scared when she was not alone.Especially with this slime who seemed to know the outdoors so well.
I saw Pookie find another slime.I had been scared as I watched my little slime call for help.I nearly took her out.I was so proud as I watched them introduce themselves.They seemed to get along great. This was a great oppurtunity for Pookie to make friends.Idon't think shehad met another slim before.
(2)
(9)  

Water-mouse

RyuKoneko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:56 am
As they bounced around, Pennori asked, "Hey, what are we looking for, anyways? The town, right?" Even though she didn't know where she was going, it was nice to be going somewhere with another slime.

As I watched Pennori traveling with the pink slime, I felt a smile arrive on my face. She didn't meet other slimes very often, so it was nice to see this. I took down a few notes as I watched their progress.

points... 1
total... 9  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas