Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
[WW] Looking for Guild Crew!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:58 pm
I have recently been given a guild by a friend of mine, because she wasn't able to put in any time or effort into the guild. It is a fairly new guild with no workers, except her and I (I'm the captain, she's the crew). I am still working on things like the front page, but the actual guild is pretty much done.

What I'm looking for MAINLY right now is a designer/beautifier to make all my threads pretty, especially the official ones, such as the ones on the first page and the ones on the crew workroom. (One person only)

I am also hiring other crew for various other things. Pay varies, but you are guaranteed AT LEAST 10k for your work, whatever it is.

Interested?
Fill out the form below!

Username:
Past experience:
What are you good at?:
How often can you be on?:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 pm
Username: madelynheston
Past experience: Nothing, really. Have helped give ideas, but never been a crew and up.
What are you good at?: I'm good at making friends, making people feel welcomed and important, making text pretty (no graphics though, sadly.) Good at talking about just anything and everything, usually very articulate. Good at editing pictures to a degree, organization (such as alphabetizing, categorizing, ect.), and good at Tektek-ing. That's all I can think to tell you! 4laugh AND LURKING. Lol.
How often can you be on?: At least once a week. I should be getting my computer's hard drive replaced soon enough, but until then I'm around wifi pretty regularly.  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:12 am
I'm not really able to help with this sort of things, but others might. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games