Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
[WW] Component Buyer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jace Quin

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:17 am
I decided to level up more in alchemy but the formulas I've chosen to get through level five take a lot of shop items I don't want to spend time in the shops buying. I am looking for someone to buy these items from the shops and trade them to me according to the following plan. Quote me to let me know if you're interested. If it works well I may have more work for you as I advance through more alchemy levels.

29 Deluxe Bone Mask Formulas I pay 15k for 11.6k of items. You profit 3.4k.
29 Bleached Bone Masks I pay 60k for 43.5k of items. You profit 16.5k.
144 Flashy Starman Forehead Gems I pay 60k for 43.2k of items. You profit 16.7k.
290 Silver Mystic Sapphires I pay 1015k for 870k of items. You profit 145k.

Total profit: 181.6k  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Jace Quin
I decided to level up more in alchemy but the formulas I've chosen to get through level five take a lot of shop items I don't want to spend time in the shops buying. I am looking for someone to buy these items from the shops and trade them to me according to the following plan. Quote me to let me know if you're interested. If it works well I may have more work for you as I advance through more alchemy levels.

144 Flashy Starman Forehead Gems I pay 60k for 43.2k of items. You profit 16.7k.

I could probably do this.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Jace Quin

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm
Love Renewed
Jace Quin

Excellent. I am going to bed now though and I work until four thirty tomorrow EST so we'd probably have to wait until tomorrow evening to start trades.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 pm
Jace Quin
Love Renewed
Jace Quin

Excellent. I am going to bed now though and I work until four thirty tomorrow EST so we'd probably have to wait until tomorrow evening to start trades.
I can do that. I can buy the stuff tonight and have it ready for tomorrow. Are the amounts you want accurate?  

Love Renewed
Captain

Jace Quin

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:40 pm
Love Renewed
Jace Quin
Love Renewed
Jace Quin

I can do that. I can buy the stuff tonight and have it ready for tomorrow. Are the amounts you want accurate?

Yes. I want to make twenty nine of that formula and I have all the ogre bones I need plus one random forehead gem so that should be what I need.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 pm
Jace Quin
I have the 29 formulas. I'm getting the rest now.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:26 pm
Jace Quin
I have the 29 masks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:02 pm
Jace Quin

I wanted to wait until trades started before continuing too far. I have all 29 masks, and ten forehead gems so far. I will be getting the rest throughout the evening.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Jace Quin

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:13 pm
Love Renewed
Jace Quin

I wanted to wait until trades started before continuing too far. I have all 29 masks, and ten forehead gems so far. I will be getting the rest throughout the evening.

That seems reasonable. I should be on most of the evening except for an hour or so when I exercise.

For the next trade I'm going to do 17,073g for the five remaining formulas and the first seven masks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:29 pm
Jace Quin
Love Renewed
Jace Quin

That seems reasonable. I should be on most of the evening except for an hour or so when I exercise.

For the next trade I'm going to do 17,073g for the five remaining formulas and the first seven masks.
Do the trades include a little of the extra or ill that come in the last trade?  

Love Renewed
Captain

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:11 am
I won't really be able to help with this, but other might. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games