Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
JW Not on much.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kossori_Osoreru

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:04 pm
ninja
So, I need gold. I don't want to beg for it, that's no fun, I want to work for it.
My problem is, I'm not on much. I was looking through the WW threads, and most of them require hours I don't have, or so many bumps a month/week.

I can't draw, I can photoshop. I can bump or play in towns, my coding isn't the greatest but I can do that too.

I'm usually on for a bit every day.
Please feel free to quote me here or PM me,
I'm not making this pretty, I'm a lazy ninja.
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:36 pm
Kossori_Osoreru
ninja
So, I need gold. I don't want to beg for it, that's no fun, I want to work for it.
My problem is, I'm not on much. I was looking through the WW threads, and most of them require hours I don't have, or so many bumps a month/week.

I can't draw, I can photoshop. I can bump or play in towns, my coding isn't the greatest but I can do that too.

Can you show up at least once a week? And let someone know if you won't be on?  

Love Renewed
Captain

Kossori_Osoreru

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:18 pm
Love Renewed
Kossori_Osoreru
ninja

Yes! Of course. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:44 pm
Kossori_Osoreru
Love Renewed
Kossori_Osoreru
ninja

Yes! Of course. smile
Since you looked at the hiring threads I'm guessing you saw mine for Butterfly Bumps. The two things I just asked are what matters to me. I would prefer a lot of bumps, but anything helps out. I pay 100 gold per bump for the first 200 bumps in a week and go up to 500 gold per bump. Plus extra(I like rounding up), and bonuses.

Even five bumps a day would be fantastic(and would be an easy 4k/wk right there.)  

Love Renewed
Captain

Kossori_Osoreru

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:46 pm
Love Renewed
Kossori_Osoreru
Love Renewed
Kossori_Osoreru
ninja

Yes! Of course. smile
Since you looked at the hiring threads I'm guessing you saw mine for Butterfly Bumps. The two things I just asked are what matters to me. I would prefer a lot of bumps, but anything helps out. I pay 100 gold per bump for the first 200 bumps in a week and go up to 500 gold per bump. Plus extra(I like rounding up), and bonuses.

Even five bumps a day would be fantastic(and would be an easy 4k/wk right there.)

I had wanted to join, but was worried about the fact that I'm only on for a little every day.

But since you mentioned it I will gladly sign up. I'll post the forum in your thread : )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm
Kossori_Osoreru
ninja

You play on towns? While you play on towns would you be able to collect items like flowers, paper, and bugs? If you do then I will gladly pay u! What I am trying to figure out is the pay. My plan on pay is whatever you collect, I then sell on the MP, and then what I sold it for, you get half. By the way I will have written down on a topic in the mini shop area of who collected what. and the price I sold it at. The price, if you want to, you can go and see in my MP. I was also thinking of vacation time and a period to do so. The period of time will have to be up to u. If you can get on and do it I'mfine with that but if i takes longer than a week then I will say something. A week later and nothing is said, you will be fired. Vacation time, I'll give you 3 weeks of paid time, you choose when. I will give you, whatever seems good of your previous work. If u used no vacation time then each week will give you 20,000 and if you spent 0 vacation weeks u then get 80,000 with a raise of 100g per item sold.  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items