Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
WW I am looking for a bumper

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wizard109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:15 pm
I will pay 5 million per bump I have little bumps but I am not on all the time to do them Quote me to get my attention  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:51 am
wizard109
I will pay 5 million per bump I have little bumps but I am not on all the time to do them Quote me to get my attention

Hi there I saw your post and was interested in helping.  

Malachite Beauty

Fashionable Genius

wizard109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:58 am
Malachite Beauty
wizard109

Hello thank you I have one thread I am bumping atm but its not much but I could still use the help I am trying to get more threads to bump If you are still interested?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:24 am
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109

Hello thank you I have one thread I am bumping atm but its not much but I could still use the help I am trying to get more threads to bump If you are still interested?

Alright, I'm definitely still willing to help so just let me know the thread or if you can link it that would be great.  

Malachite Beauty

Fashionable Genius

wizard109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:28 am
Malachite Beauty
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109

Alright, I'm definitely still willing to help so just let me know the thread or if you can link it that would be great.

heres a link:

bump

and thank you so much I appreciate it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:29 am
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109

heres a link:

bump

No problem, thanks for the opportunity  

Malachite Beauty

Fashionable Genius

Malachite Beauty

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:34 am
Malachite Beauty
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109

heres a link:

bump

Just making sure, do you want me to bump the slot 1 thread or your actual bumbing thread?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:39 am
Malachite Beauty
Malachite Beauty
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109

heres a link:

bump

Just making sure, do you want me to bump the slot 1 thread or your actual bumbing thread?

the slot one sorry :/ I am trying to get more but its going to take some time  

wizard109

Malachite Beauty

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 am
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
Malachite Beauty
wizard109
Malachite Beauty
wizard109

heres a link:

bump

the slot one sorry :/ I am trying to get more but its going to take some time

No worries I just wanted to make sure  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:10 am
wizard109

Looking to hire another bumper? I'm trying to get my post count up.  

VoicelessShouting

wizard109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:48 pm
VoicelessShouting
wizard109

Looking to hire another bumper? I'm trying to get my post count up.

yes i am are you still interested?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:30 am
are you still hiring?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wizard109

esphyr

OG Capitalist

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:21 pm
I'm somewhat afraid that I don't really think I can help you, but maybe others might. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games