User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Too many people, tbh
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Post-Game
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh my goodness!!

Yarrick gasped, one hand covering her mouth when that hit, well, hit. Zack timed the game out and said he was too injured to go on. Yarrick felt super guilty about that, but also... it was her job! Thankfully she didn't have to wait much longer before the game concluded. As soon as it did, she looped her bat through her belt loops and flew to the pitch floor. Thankfully Zack was still there! She ran as fast as her legs could take her, moving to hug her big brother.

"Zack! Are you okay?! That was probably the most fun and most frustrating game of my whole life! If you hadn't taught me a million things, I probably wouldn't have even gotten this far!" She was chattering frantically, pulling back to send him a smile. "But I'm glad you did. Because without you, I wouldn't have gotten to play quidditch with my favorite big brother. Even if you're stinky." She laughed, hugging Zack once more. Thankfully he wasn't broken too awful bad, otherwise she'd feel truly terrible. Her own shoulder hurt, but who cared! She wanted to be there with Zack, even if they were just walking to the hospital wing together.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

AC: 18
          Modifiers: +6 {Hitting} +6 {Defending}{{-1 for injuries}}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxxx
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [ ]