Welcome to Gaia! ::

Andorian Mining Consortium

Back to Guilds

Long live Andoria. And the Federation, they're okay too. 

Tags: Andoria, Sci-Fi, Aliens, Space, Star Trek 

Reply Andorian Mining Consortium
Happy Holidays!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Token Starfleet Extra
Captain

Distinct Poster

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:22 pm
I lean more towards the Pagan side of things, so it's Happy Yule for me!
I hope your holiday weekend is safe and warm, I'm fighting off a sinus infection and a nasal abscess (I don't even KNOW), but I've got good people looking out for me so please don't fret.

Stay kind my friends!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:31 pm
I was raised Catholic, and still love Christmas. But I've grown into my witchy self in the last few years as well, and I'm starting to learn more about Yule and other similar celebrations smile

I hope you feel better soon. Luckily I've managed to keep from getting sick *knocks on wood for continued luck* despite being around some very sick loved ones recently.

Blessed be, everyone heart  

Flames Fuel

Unstoppable Recalibrator

15,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Streaker 200

Token Starfleet Extra
Captain

Distinct Poster

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:34 pm
Flames Fuel
I was raised Catholic, and still love Christmas. But I've grown into my witchy self in the last few years as well, and I'm starting to learn more about Yule and other similar celebrations smile

I hope you feel better soon. Luckily I've managed to keep from getting sick *knocks on wood for continued luck* despite being around some very sick loved ones recently.

I'm still not sure how I got the injury in my nose, I'm usually not easily made ill myself. My friend was teasing me about wanting attention, told her there was way less painful ways to get it. rofl

I was raised in a fairly christian household, had some bad experiences with catholic family, but I try to maintain an open mind about everyone and so far it's working pretty well. Give respect get respect. Most of the people I'll be with on Christmas and New Years are either Pagan or Atheist, but we have two Catholics and a Christian as well. It feels like what I wish the whole world would be like, peaceful and accepting of each other.

I hope you continue to enjoy good health, Merry Meet and Happy Yule!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:08 pm
Token Starfleet Extra
Flames Fuel

I'm still not sure how I got the injury in my nose, I'm usually not easily made ill myself. My friend was teasing me about wanting attention, told her there was way less painful ways to get it. rofl

I was raised in a fairly christian household, had some bad experiences with catholic family, but I try to maintain an open mind about everyone and so far it's working pretty well. Give respect get respect. Most of the people I'll be with on Christmas and New Years are either Pagan or Atheist, but we have two Catholics and a Christian as well. It feels like what I wish the whole world would be like, peaceful and accepting of each other.

I hope you continue to enjoy good health, Merry Meet and Happy Yule!

Might be for the best. I know someone who not once, but twice managed to punch themselves in the face in their sleep. They were quite embarrassed xd sweatdrop I'm glad you're not too wounded from those experiences to be kind and openminded to others. That was how things were around my high school lunch table, we had many different people sitting together talking and trying to understand each other.
As an adult I've met some pretty hateful people but I try to remember they're a thankfully small number compared to the rest of the state, let alone country, let alone world. heart

I wish the same for you, happily so. mrgreen  

Flames Fuel

Unstoppable Recalibrator

15,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Streaker 200

Token Starfleet Extra
Captain

Distinct Poster

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:00 pm
Happy Holidays, I hope everyone had a lovely day!

ᵇFͧoͫᵖrᵇAͧnͫᵖdᵇoͧrͫᵖia

Andorian Mining Consortium

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff