Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Announcer's Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer's Booth
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? - - -
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing: Slytherin v Gryffindor
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I need another set of eyes out here!

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas walked up to the Announcer's Booth, set to be all alone for the final game. His normal co-host was playing his final game of the year, hoping for a redemption. If they were able to win, they still had no chance on the overall rank, but at least it would be a little cathartic. And maybe they'd get some goals to push them into third over Hufflepuff. Not that he particularly wanted his house in dead last, but he had to admit he'd be okay with seeing Nic happy.

Oh man, where did those thoughts come from? He shook his hair, messy curls bouncing a bit. Grabbing his notes and the scorecard, Tàm prepared for the game. The players were all out, meaning it was go-time. "Guid mornin' 'n' fàilte tae oor final gam o' th' seezin! We've git a real smash o' a mash th'day, wi' Gryffindor gaun up against Slytherin. Th' lions ur led by Captain Narine Pritchard 'n' Vice Captain Nic Hayward-Ye. They're hoping tae pat oot a win against Slytherin, led by Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith 'n' Vice Captain Csuri Narain. Th' quaistion o' th' day is whilk gang wull win? Stakes ur heich oan baith sides, sae ah - fur yin - am eager tae see th' ootcomes."

He watched Professor Liu do her part to get the game started, then cracked his knuckles and started the announcing. "We stairt aff pure tough wi' Gryffindor's Charlotte Overton taking oan Slytherin's Vesna Proctor fur th' toss up. It looks lik' Vesna's git it 'n' th' Snakes tak' possession.... Though nae fur lang. Gryffindor's Roxanne Archer quickly mak's th' steal. Weel, that didnae tak' lang. Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith promptly steals th' Quaffle back, then passes it ower tae Vesna wance mair. Roxie tried fur th' intercept, bit missed it." Already the quaffle was ping-ponging around, making the brunette wish he had another set of eyes.

"Ah kin be wrong, bit ah think Slytherin's Seeker, Csuri Narain, haes spotted th' snitch. She seems awfully determined ower thare. Och! 'n' oan th' ither side o' th' pitch, Gryffindor's rookie beater, Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates steals aim at Brianna wi' a real solid skelp.... Bit jammy fur her, Kasamir Patrovna narrowly manages a save. Roxie swoops in tae steal fae Vesna 'n' mak's a take the motor toward th' goals. Kin she be th' yin tae haud onto th' baw?" It was tricky to watch so many people. Maybe next year he'd put out a note to see if anyone else wanted to join. He figured announcing should be a two-person job. "Brianna tried tae steal, bit Roxie wis a bawherr tae fleet. She's made it tae th' goals, whaur she'll gang head-on-head wi' Slytherin's Vikram Bhattacharyya. 'n' he saves! Na points fur th' Lions. Vikram passes tae teammate Brianna, wha starts th' run th' ither direction. Roxie tries tae steal back, bit juist cannae beat Slytherin's Captain. Nae that it matters awfy much as Slytherin's newly minted Vice Captain nabs th' Snitch!"

Even up in the booth, Tàmhas clapped politely for the victory until the whistle was blown. "That is a third straecht Slytherin win, meaning thay successfully swept th' seezin. Stoatin jab, guys! Ye shuid be ferr proud! Thay finished wi' a whopping 450 points. Neist up wis Ravenclaw, boasting twa victories 'n' 310 points. A stoatin seezin a' aroond! Third steid belongs tae Hufflepuff, wha managed 170 points. 'n' Gryffindor is juist biding time tae blaw us a' awa' neist year! Cheers sae muckle fur supporting a' o' oor amazing teams this seezin 'n' ah cannae wait tae announce fur ye a' again neist year. Signing aff, this haes bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn! see ye neist time!" He started work cleaning up, knowing he'd have to get prepared to start all over again next year. All things considered, he was pretty excited for the job. He headed down the steps, hoping to cheer with the teams for a while.

" ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

ANNOUNCING FROM Start to Finish

T1 - "Good morning and welcome to our final game of the season! We've got a real smash of a mash today, with Gryffindor going up against Slytherin. The Lions are led by Captain Narine Pritchard and Vice Captain Nic Hayward-Ye. They're hoping to put out a win against Slytherin, led by Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith and Vice Captain Csuri Narain. The question of the day is which team will win? Stakes are high on both sides, so I - for one - am eager to see the results."

T2 - "We start off strong with Gryffindor's Charlotte Overton taking on Slytherin's Vesna Proctor for the toss up. It looks like Vesna's got it and the Snakes take possession.... Though not for long. Gryffindor's Roxanne Archer quickly makes the steal. Well, that didn't take long. Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith promptly takes the Quaffle back, then passes it over to Vesna once more. Roxie tried for the intercept, but missed it."

T3 - "I may be wrong, but I think Slytherin's Seeker, Csuri Narain, has spotted the Snitch. She seems awfully determined over there. Oh! And on the other side of the pitch, Gryffindor's rookie Beater, Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates takes aim at Brianna with a real hard hit.... but lucky for her, Kasamir Patrovna narrowly manages a save. Roxie swoops in to steal from Vesna and makes a drive toward the goals. Can she be the one to hold onto the ball?"

T4 - "Brianna tried to steal, but Roxie was a little too fast. She's made it to the goals, where she'll go head-on-head with Slytherin's Vikram Bhattacharyya. And he saves! No points for the Lions. Vikram passes to teammate Brianna, who starts the run the other direction. Roxie tries to steal back, but just can't beat Slytherin's Captain. Not that it matters too much as Slytherin's newly minted Vice Captain nabs the Snitch!"

T5 - "That is a third straight Slytherin victory, meaning they successfully swept the season. Great job, guys! You should be quite proud! They finished with a whopping 450 points. Next up was Ravenclaw, boasting two victories and 310 points. A great season all around! Third place belongs to Hufflepuff, who managed 170 points. And Gryffindor is just biding time to blow us all away next year! Thanks so much for supporting all of our amazing teams this season and I can't wait to announce for you all again next year. Signing off, this has been Tàmhas Ghobhainn! See you next time!

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer Booth
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing SvG Game
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oof, Zack wasted no time!

Tàmhas had gotten to the announcer's booth early so he could show Declan around all the gear. It was nice to have help during the games that Nic would be in the fray, for sure. He set out the team rosters he'd made for the two playing this game. He went over the breakdown with Declan, since he'd been at the tryouts for all four teams. Once Declan was confident, Tàmhas gave them a high five and set up for the game. Professor Liu stopped in to chat, making sure both wouldn't be swayed. Tàm simply stated he had friends on all four teams and hadn't ever been flagged for swaying points. Once he confirmed his trust in Declan, the ref headed off. It wouldn't matter anyway, since Professor Clarke always sat in the booth as well to watch.

"A'richt Declan. Urr ye duin? tis aff tae be a guid gam!" He sent over a grin, then turned toward the mic to begin. "Guid mornin' mukkers! it's aboot time yit again fur a freish quidditch seezin. Fur oor foremaist match o' th' 2062-63 seezin. As aye, a'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, joined by oor newest announcer, Declan McNamara. We've git Gryffindor 'n' Slytherin pitch. Gryffindor is led by Narine 'Nare' Pritchard 'n' Nicholas 'Nic' Hayward-Ye, while Slytherin is led by Brianna Quinn-Smith 'n' Csuri Narain. Let's git this gaun!"

He watched as Professor Liu started the game with the quaffle toss-up. As the game began, he tapped the mic and started the live-captioning. "We've git Gryffindor Fourth Year Roxanne Archer versus Seicont Year Slytherin Hesperia Argyris fur th' toss up 'n'... It looks lik' Slytherin starts in possession! Nae fur lang, though, as Hesperia tries tae bygae toward Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith, ainlie tae hae Roxanne intercept. Zack Knapp, back oan th' gang efter taking a year abroad, steals aim at Hesperia efter she fails tae steal. That shot is blocked by Slytherin Third Year Kasamir Patrovna, wha redirected tae skelp Roxanne. It looks lik' she didnae hae time tae dodge 'n' och... A loupin keekin skelp intae her hed arm. That moment o' chaos gave Hesperia a chance tae steal whaur Brianna missed, 'n' Slytherin steals possession. Roxanne tried tae steal it back, bit she missed by a lock." He winced a bit at the hit, then sighed and sent a look to see if Declan was ready to take over.

Announcing from Start - Here
                                                                " ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán & Úna
          AliceInWonderland0921

1 - "Good morning friends! It's time yet again for a new Quidditch season. For our first match of the 2062-63 season. As always, I'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, joined by our newest announcer, Declan McNamara. We've got Gryffindor and Slytherin pitch. Gryffindor is led by Narine 'Nare' Pritchard and Nicholas 'Nic' Hayward-Ye, while Slytherin is led by Brianna Quinn-Smith and Csuri Narain. Let's get this going!"

2 - "We've got Gryffindor Fourth Year Roxanne Archer versus Second Year Slytherin Hesperia Argyris for the toss up and... it looks like Slytherin starts in possession! Not for long, though, as Hesperia tries to pass toward Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith, only to have Roxanne intercept. Zack Knapp, back on the team after taking a year abroad, takes aim at Hesperia after she fails to steal. That shot is blocked by Slytherin Third Year Kasamir Patrovna, who redirected to hit Roxanne. It looks like she didn't have time to dodge and oh... a painful looking hit into her dominant arm. That moment of chaos gave Hesperia a chance to steal where Brianna missed, and Slytherin takes possession. Roxanne tried to steal it back, but she missed by a hair."

Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ~ Sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
          I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀʟʟs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ?
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ! Tᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏɴɢ! Pʀᴏᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ!
          Mʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
          I'ʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Those Chasers are on it!

Oh, well. It didn't seem like Declan was quite ready, but that was fine. It was only their first time before the mic, after all. Tàmhas turned the mic back toward himself, then carried on with the announcements. "It looks lik' Zack Knapp is back oan th' fire, taking aim this time at Slytherin's Seeker, Csuri Narain. Despite Kasamir attempting tae deflect, that skelp Csuri richt in th' tummy. Och jimmy, that hud tae be a loupin skelp!" Tàm winced, knowing any sort of hit to the stomach always hurt. Make it a flying cannonball hit by a Knapp? No way she wasn't in agony.... but, just like he had to do, Csuri carried on.

"Back ower wi' th' Chasers, Roxanne managed tae swipe fae Hesperia, wi' Brianna failing tae return th' favor. Bit Hesperia wanted it back, sae Slytherin haes it again. 'n' och jings, crivens, help ma boab, did Zack swing fur Csuri again? Bless her. Och, bit this time Kasamir saved 'n' sent it toward th' opposing Seeker, Sebastian Moon. Bit ZZack insae huvin it, 'n' sent it ower toward Hesperia. Kasamir dove in fur a save, barely making it happen. Weel dain oan that defense, guys! Meanwhile Roxanne, Brianna, 'n' Hesperia ur locked in a battle o' wills. That quaffle keeps bouncing atween thaim a'. Roxanne tae Brianna, wha passed tae Hesperia, ainlie fur Roxanne tae swipe it again. Thae girls ur pure mental!"

Holy crow, they looked about ready to fight! But the game was only heating up, especially because he hadn't noticed either Seeker dart toward the snitch yet. "Roxanne swiped th' quaffle back, bit this time Hesperia cam up a bawherr short oan taking it back. Roxanne, who's git tae be in awfy pain by noo, passes ower tae her Captain, Narine Pritchard. Braw. 'n' Narine is claise enough tae th' Slytherin goals, manned by Vikram Bhattacharyya. She shoots.... Bit na hampden roar. Vikram blocked that shot bonny easily, meaning na points ur oan th' boord. Vikram passes back ower tae Hesperia 'n' th' cycle begins anew. 'n' thir's Roxanne tae swipe it richt oan back. Meanwhile Zack tried fur Csuri again, looks lik' he's trying tae gie his Seeker ilka advantage. If ye'll mind fae lest year, Csuri Narain managed tae best ilka opponent, while Sebastian Moon hud a bawherr trauchle. Cuid th' tides be turning this year?" at least, it seemed like Zack was trying to forcefully turn those tides. Again, green eyes glanced over at Declan, the older teen waggling his shoulders as if to invite the younger to give it a try.

Announcing from Here - Here
                                                                " ... "

AliceInWonderland0921

1 - "It looks like Zack Knapp is back on the fire, taking aim this time at Slytherin's Seeker, Csuri Narain. Despite Kasamir attempting to deflect, that hit Csuri right in the tummy. Oh man, that had to be a painful hit!"

2 - "Back over with the Chasers, Roxanne managed to swipe from Hesperia, with Brianna failing to return the favor. But Hesperia wanted it back, so Slytherin has it again. And oh my goodness, did Zack swing for Csuri again? Bless her. Oh, but this time Kasamir saved and sent it toward the opposing Seeker, Sebastian Moon. But Zack is not having it, and sent it over toward Hesperia. Kasamir dove in for a save, barely making it happen. Good job on that defense, guys! Meanwhile Roxanne, Brianna, and Hesperia are locked in a battle of wills. That quaffle keeps bouncing between them all. Roxanne to Brianna, who passed to Hesperia, only for Roxanne to swipe it again. These girls are fierce!"

3 - "Roxanne swiped the Quaffle back, but this time Hesperia came up a bit short on taking it back. Roxanne, who's got to be in awful pain by now, passes over to her Captain, Narine Pritchard. Excellent. And Narine is close enough to the Slytherin goals, manned by Vikram Bhattacharyya. She shoots.... but no score. Vikram blocked that shot pretty easily, meaning no points are on the board. Vikram passes back over to Hesperia and the cycle begins anew. And there's Roxanne to swipe it right on back. Meanwhile Zack tried for Csuri again, looks like he's trying to give his Seeker every advantage. If you'll remember from last year, Csuri Narain managed to best every opponent, while Sebastian Moon had a little trouble. Could the tides be turning this year?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas - Rest of the school
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing the game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh gosh, this is really happening!

Declan had volunteered to join Tàmhas in the Announcer's Booth because they knew their friend had taken on too many hats and the blonde wanted to help. But now that they were up here and expected to speak over the announcer thing, Declan was feeling really nervous. They let Tàmhas make the first couple announcements, but it was clear that Tàm was going to have Declan make an their first announcement. Swallowing at the nervous lump in their throat, Declan nodded at Tàmhas to let them make the next one.

"O....oh...okay... so... um... well... It... it looks like Sebby... Sebastian spotted the snitch... Oh, and um, Csuri is right behind him. Oh... but look out Csuri... Zack is sending a bludger... Oh, but he missed. And Csuri's still on course for the snitch! Roxanne's got the quaffle and it looks like Slytherin's chasers are... they both going for it. Oh! And Brianna makes the steal. It's Slytherin's ball now. Gryffindor and Slytherin are playing ping pong with the bludger. And oh, Brianna got hit! Ouch, right in the leg! Hope she's okay! Okay, looks like Brianna has made it to the goals, she's taking a shot! Can Finneas MacDavis-Grey save? Oh, and Slytherin has a goal. 10-0 for the Snakes!"

Declan had quickly overcome their fear and was starting to get into the swing of things and was rather starting to enjoy it.

"Finn passes back to Roxanne and she's off towards the Slytherin goals, maybe to get some payback? Oh, Zack's taking a swing at the bludger! Oof, it hit him! That had to hurt. But he's still kicking and going after the other one. Roxanne's on her way to the Slytherin goal posts, but Hesperia's not letting her have an easy time. The two keep stealing from each other! Keep going girls! Wait, it looks like Sebby... Sebastian almost has the snitch. Ohhh, he missed but he's still after it! Looks like he lost it, oh but Csuri did too! Little guy is hard to see. Oh no, another bludger aimed at Hesperia! But Kasimir saved! Gryffindor and Slytherin are playing ping pong again!"

Declan giggled at the thought of them playing ping pong instead of Quidditch, but at least it seemed like they were having fun with the announcements. Though the thought of Sebby getting hurt was really troubling to the blonde.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What an ending!

Holy cow, what a game! And Declan was doing so good on the mic! Tàmhas grinned over toward his pal, then took over the announcing for a bit. "Richt they're. Neither gang seems able tae haud oan tae that quaffle. It mist be hoaching with carbolic mush! Looks lik' Zack is back oan th' attack, again targeting th' opposing seeker. Csuri, wha git skelp earlier in th' abdomen, then th' shoulder, haes bin struggling thro' her jab thare. Thankfully, it looks lik' Afon Joss jumpt in fur th' save, though richt back tae Zack it goes... 'n' he's unable tae defend! Zack Knapp falls 'ere, follaein a skelp!"

Holy cow, this game was intense! Tàm stood up, leaning closer to the window as wide green eyes tried to watch it all. There was just so much happening! "It looks lik' th' seekers ur baith aye locked in a race tae th' snitch. They've bin efter it fur a lang time, wi'oot ony success. Sebastian steals a chance, bit it looks lik' he cam up hee haw handed. Then Csuri does th' identical... Holy crow! It looks lik' she wis went well! Aye indeed, thare goes th' ca'!" He clapped happily, letting Professor Liu call the match.

"Wi' a' th' points tallied up, slytherin starts th' year wi' a win 'n' 160 points. Yin goal scored by Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith, 'n' th' snitch caught by Vice Captain Csuri Narain. That puts Csuri at a four gam win streak efter she caught against a' three ither Seekers lest year. That's nae tae say what'll happen gaun oan. We've aye git five games tae gang this seezin!"" As he watched people start to land, he knew he'd want to join in the Healers and help with all these injuries. Time to wrap up the broadcast.

"Ta a' fur joining us th'day tae watch th' gam. This haes bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn 'n' Declan McNamara. Oor neist gam wull be Hufflepuff versus Ravenclaw, 'n' we hawp tae see ye thare. Hae a bonnie day!" He turned off the mic, then turned toward Declan. "Ye did a stoatin jab th'day, declan! let me ken if thir's ony wey ah kin mak' hings mair comfy fur ye in ither games. Noo, we'd better heid doon sae we kin hulp thae guys git some medical hulp. Plus, ah hae a feeling a certain someone micht need a hug fae his best pal." Tàm knew that Sebastian was already feeling down about his last season, and he'd probably not feel all too well about this loss either.

Announcing from Here - End
                                                                " ... "

AliceInWonderland0921

1 - "Right they are. Neither team seems able to hold on to that quaffle. It must be covered in soap! Looks like Zack is back on the attack, again targeting the opposing Seeker. Csuri, who got hit earlier in the abdomen, then the shoulder, has been struggling through her job there. Thankfully, it looks like Afon Joss jumped in for the save, though right back to Zack it goes... and he's unable to defend! Zack Knapp falls here, following a hit"

2 - "It looks like the Seekers are both still locked in a race to the snitch. They've been after it for a long time, without any success. Sebastian takes a chance, but it looks like he came up empty handed. Then Csuri does the same... holy crow! It looks like she was successful! Yes indeed, there goes the call!"

3 - "With all the points tallied up, Slytherin starts the year with a win and 160 points. One goal scored by Captain Brianna Quinn-Smith, and the snitch caught by Vice Captain Csuri Narain. That puts Csuri at a four game win streak after she caught against all three other seekers last year. That's not to say what'll happen going on. We've still got five games to go this season!"

4 - "Thank you all for joining us today to watch the game. This has been Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Declan McNamara. Our next game will be Hufflepuff versus Ravenclaw, and we hope to see you there. Have a lovely day!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas, and Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff versus Ravenclaw
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Game Two!!

Declan arrived in the Announcer's Booth for the second game of the year, carrying a blanket over their shoulder since it was cold enough that they were already shivering. The blonde smiled when Nic and Tàmhas arrived as well. This game was going to be excited and after the dozens of compliments they'd received following announcing in the first game, Declan's confidence had swelled greatly. Once the game was getting ready to start, Declan got on the mic to do the opening.

"Good morning Hogwarts! This is Declan McNamara and with me today in the booth are Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Nicholas Hayward-Ye! It's a chilly day on the pitch, a little cloudy and a little windy, but it looks like the weather will hold! We've got Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw assembling on the pitch. Captains Benjamin Olson and Linsey Grey-Cavendish are ready to go head to head for their first win of the year. Professor Liu is getting ready to start the game so get ready folks!"

Declan switched off the mic for the moment, then wrapped up in the blanket since they were already chilly. Sticking their arm out, they got their notepad ready to take notes on the game.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:13 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer's Booth
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan & Nic
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing RvH Game
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What an game!

Tàmhas was finishing setting up when he heard the announcements start. Sending a smile over to Declan, the older teen finished sorting out the player sheets for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Declan finished up just as Professor Liu was giving her little speech. Since it was his favorite part, the teen took the mic to get going. "Aye indeed! We hae an braw match-up th'day. Toss up is aff tae be atween Hufflepuff Seicont Year Fiadh O'Shea 'n' Ravenclaw Sixth Year Everly Levy. 'N' Fiadh mak's th' grab! Juist as soon as she grabs it, Fiadh passes ower tae Hufflepuff's newly minted Vice Cepten, Bieito Escoffier. Everly tried tae intercept, bit missed by a locks. Nae that it matters awfy much, sin Ravenclaw's transfer student fae Durmstrang, Serghei Antonov, managed a steal. Possession is back wi' th' Eagles."

He peeked through his little quidditch binoculars, grinning as he watched the game. "It looks lik' they Seekers, Ravenclaw's Lewis Abrams 'n' Hufflepuff's Charlotte James micht be oan th' tail o' that pesky Snitch awready. Yarrick Knapp pat her sights oan Charlotte. Dinna fash yirsel, her muckle brother's thare tae deflect. Noah James sent th' bludger awa' wi'oot a certain goal. Yarrick, nae tae be deterred, tried again, bit och goodness. Och, that wis a ill skelp. It looks lik' her knee micht be damaged mighty badly. Hopefully she'll be okay." Like brother, like sister, though... given Zack Knapp's injuries last game. Goodness sakes.

"Bieito stole th' quaffle fae Serghei, bit Everly teuk it richt back. 'N' we've git Hufflepuff's Penelope Reed targeting Lewis ower thare. Yarrick tried tae save bit missed, bit Ravenclaw Captain Linsey Grey-Cavendish managed tae keep thair Seeker safe. 'Twas sent ower toward th' ither, wi' Charlotte noo in danger. This time Noah cannae save 'n' Persephone missed tae. Charlotte steals a skelp tae th' shoulder, 'n' gravy it looks loupin." Tàmhas grit his teeth, thinking this game was on track to the same level of damage as the last one. Yikes.

"Back wi' th' Chasers, tis gaun back 'n' forth. Everly tae Bieito tae Serghei, back tae Bieito, back tae Serghei. Tis a het neep, it seems. Yarrick teuk a skelp, bit it didnae skelp th' target, thare. Serghei made it tae th' goals, whaur he's facing aff against Hufflepuff's Emily Dyfodwg. 'N' tis in! That's ten points tae Ravenclaw! Oor hampden roar is noo... Och hauld yer horses! it looks lik' th' Snitch wis caught! Charlotte James caught th' Snitch fur Hufflepuff! that is a win oan th' boord fur th' yellow 'n' black!"

Tàmhas couldn't help the little extra cheer with his house winning. After taking just a second, he returned to the job at hand. "Sae far we've git a win fur Hufflepuff tae match th' win fur Slytherin. Though currently Slytherin's in foremaist wi' 160 points. Hufflepuff is juist behind wi' that 150 thay juist scored. Third is oor Ravenclaw gang wi' ten. Dinnae count yer eggs, though, sin we've aye git four games oan th' wey. This haes bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn, Nic Hayward-Ye, 'n' Declan McNamara in th' Announcer's Booth. We'll see ye neist time! Hae a bonny day!"

Announcing from Start - End
                                                                " ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Úna

1 - "Yes indeed! We have an excellent match-up today. Toss up is going to be between Hufflepuff Second Year Fiadh O'Shea and Ravenclaw Sixth Year Everly Levy. And Fiadh makes the grab! Just as soon as she grabs it, Fiadh passes over to Hufflepuff's newly minted Vice Captain, Bieito Escoffier. Everly tried to intercept, but missed by a hair. Not that it matters too much, since Ravenclaw's transfer student from Durmstrang, Serghei Antonov, managed a steal. Possession is back with the Eagles."

2 - "It looks like those Seekers, Ravenclaw's Lewis Abrams and Hufflepuff's Charlotte James might be on the tail of that pesky snitch already. Yarrick Knapp put her sights on Charlotte. Don't worry, her big brother's there to deflect. Noah James sent the bludger away without a certain goal. Yarrick, not to be deterred, tried again, but oh goodness. Oh, that was a bad hit. It looks like her knee might be damaged pretty badly. Hopefully she'll be okay."

3 - "Bieito stole the quaffle from Serghei, but Everly took it right back. And we've got Hufflepuff's Penelope Reed targeting Lewis over there. Yarrick tried to save but missed, but Ravenclaw Captain Linsey Grey-Cavendish managed to keep their Seeker safe. It was sent over toward the other, with Charlotte now in danger. This time Noah can't save and Persephone missed too. Charlotte takes a hit to the shoulder, and gravy it looks painful."

4 - "Back with the Chasers, it's going back and forth. Everly to Bieito to Serghei, back to Bieito, back to Serghei. It's a hot potato, it seems. Yarrick took a hit, but it didn't hit the target, there. Serghei made it to the goals, where he's facing off against Hufflepuff's Emily Dyfodwg. And it's in! That's ten points to Ravenclaw! Our score is now... oh wait! It looks like the Snitch was caught! Charlotte James caught the Snitch for Hufflepuff! That is a win on the board for the yellow and black!"

5 - "So far we've got a win for Hufflepuff to match the win for Slytherin. Though currently Slytherin's in first with 160 points. Hufflepuff is just behind with that 150 they just scored. Third is our Ravenclaw team with ten. Don't count your eggs, though, since we've still got four games on the way. This has been Tàmhas Ghobhainn, Nic Hayward-Ye, and Declan McNamara in the Announcer's Booth. We'll see you next time! Have a beautiful day!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas, and Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw versus Slytherin
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Game Three!!

Climbing up to the Announcer's booth, Declan wrapped herself in her blanket again and cast a warming charm on herself. It was super cold out today for the game and Deccy was always cold. She wished Sebby was up here too to help keep her warm. As the players were filtering onto the field and fans into the stands, Declan turned on the microphone and got the opening announcement.

"Hello there sports fans! My name is Declan McNamara and I'm here with Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Nicholas Hayward-Ye! Today's weather is super freezing! Stay warm out there! It's also very overcast and just a little breezy outside! Today's game is Ravenclaw versus Slytherin! Eagles versus Snakes out there! Our Captains are Linsey Grey-Cavendish and Brianna Quinn-Smith! And Professor Liu is on the pitch as well to start the game and referee for us! Good luck everyone!"

Declan grabbed her notepad and pen, then wrapped herself back up in the blanket to keep herself warm while they watched the game.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Nic, & Ella
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing RvS Game
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Good cocoa, good friends.... good food?

Tàmhas was absolutely freezing. Even with his warming charms, he had on extra layers. Before the game, he'd gone to the kitchens to make two big thermoses of his fancy homemade hot cocoa. t was a Ravenclaw game, so there was a fair chance that Ella would huddle in the booth. That, plus Nic and Declan... and himself, of course, meant they'd be chugging through cocoa to keep themselves warm. As he headed outside, he just so happened to have a cozy Gryffindor scarf stolen borrowed from his new boyfriend coiled around his neck.

Once he'd braved the icy weather, Tàm filled three of the mugs with cocoa, adding whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles to the top. If Ella showed up, he'd set up a fourth, but he didn't want it to go cold! He slid one of the mugs to each of the other two, then proceeded to set out their player cards and such while Declan did mic-check and the game setup. After Dec had finished and Professor Liu threw the ball skyward, Tàm lifted his mic as well. "'n' fur th' stairt o' gam, we hae Slytherin Seicont Year Hesperia Argyris facing aff against Ravenclaw Seventh Year Serghei Antonov. His langer arms come in handy 'ere, as he's able tae tak' possession earlie oan. Though Hesperia is a canny player 'n' manages tae tak' it awa'.... Fur a few seconds. Serghei's git th' baw yit again, 'n' he's making a take the motor fur th' goals against Vikram Bhattacharyya. Wha wull win this throw? Serghei feints left, bit it looks lik' Vikram didnae fall fur it! He caught th' quaffle 'n' stopped ony scoring."

Tàm paused a second, quickly making up another mug like the others before passing it to the girl he'd spotted in the corner of his eye. She was sneaky, that lass! Without missing a beat, he continued the color commentary. "It looks lik' th' Seekers ur oan th' trail, baith o' thaim racing solid against th' win`. Bit back tae th' center, Vikram passed ower tae Slytherin's Captain, Brianna Quinn-Smith, bit tis intercepted! Everly Levy swiped th' baw oot o' th' air 'n' teuk aff afore Brianna hud a chance tae catch. It looks lik' th' Beaters ur in action tae, wi' Yarrick Knapp targeting th' Slytherin Seeker, Csuri Narain. Thankfully, she's saved by teammate Kasamir Patrovna, wha sent it hurtling toward Everly! That skelp is blocked by Ravenclaw's Captain, Linsey Grey-Cavendish, bit she fails tae redirect th' baw." He had to pause a second because he'd heard the world's tiniest "Wooo" from behind him.

After letting out a giggle, Tàmhas went back to work. "Yarrick back in th' action, nae sure whaur she wanted th' baw tae boost, bit it definitely missed tis marc this time. 'n' th' Chasers hae hud some back 'n' forth, bit noo Serghei's git th' baw 'n' is richt back at th' goals. He doesn't huv a go th' feint this time... 'n' tis went well! Ravenclaw scored ten points wi' that shift! Vikram collects th' quaffle, passing back toward Brianna, ainlie tae hae th' baw intercepted yit again by Everly. She must've bin practicing they steals thare."

Sipping his cocoa, green eyes watched for a second before jumping back on the mic. "Anither skelp fae Yarrick Knapp, follaein her fowk legacy fur on-pitch chaos, as th' bludger this time hits tis marc. Despite an attempt at self-defense, Kasamir wis skelp - 'n' solid. His shank is definitely aff tae need some healing efter a' this is ower. 'N' th' laddie doesn't git a moment tae rest, sin a bludger is oan track tae skelp Csuri. Yarrick seemed tae fin' her momentum. Kasamir attempted th' save, bit it flew bygane him... Ainlie tae be stopped by Afon Joss! He sent it richt back tae Yarrick, wha didnae notice in time. That wis a solid skelp tae th' kidney thare, bit she looks lik' she's awready searching fur annur target."

There was definitely a lot of back and forth in the game so far! With another sip of cocoa, the brunette continued. "We've git Hesperia stealing fae Everly 'n' taking aff. She made it a wey afore th' older Ravenclaw git it back... Ainlie fur th' gam tae end thare! It looks lik' Ravenclaw's Vice Captain, Lewis Abrams, caught th' Snitch! That is aff tae bring today's tot tae 160 Ravenclaw, nil fur Slytherin. That puts Ravenclaw in th' leid fur th' cup thus far, wi' a tot o' 170. Slytherin is richt behind thaim at 160, 'n' Hufflepuff is at 150. Bit ne'er ye worry, thare is aye hauf th' seezin tae gang! Neist gam we'll see Gryffindor coupon aff against Hufflepuff, 'n' tis bound tae be a guid match. Cheers fur joining us oan this chilly day. Tis bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn, alongside Declan McNamara 'n' Nic Hayward-Ye. Hae yourselves a bonny day!"

He started packing up, then looked over at his friends, all under various levels of blankets and coats. "Wha wants tae gang taps aff up in th' kitchens? ah will mak' something cosy." He sent over a grin toward his friends, hoping to make their days a little better. It was always nice to have lunch with friends, and he had a feeling others would join in on the food. He figured Ella would invite at least Linsey, especially since the older girl often got a bit morose in such grey weather. Perhaps he'd invite her himself, just to make sure she had a chance to warm up... it'd be a nice treat.

" ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Úna

1 - "And for the start of game, we have Slytherin Second Year Hesperia Argyris facing off against Ravenclaw Seventh Year Serghei Antonov. His longer arms come in handy here, as he's able to take possession early on. Though Hesperia is a crafty player and manages to take it away.... for a few seconds. Serghei's got the ball yet again, and he's making a drive for the goals against Vikram Bhattacharyya. Who will win this throw? Serghei feints left, but it looks like Vikram didn't fall for it! He caught the Quaffle and stopped any scoring."

2 - "It looks like the Seekers are on the trail, both of them racing hard against the wind. But back to the center, Vikram passed over to Slytherin's Captain, Brianna Quinn-Smith, but it's intercepted! Everly Levy swiped the ball out of the air and took off before Brianna had a chance to catch. It looks like the Beaters are in action too, with Yarrick Knapp targeting the Slytherin Seeker, Csuri Narain. Thankfully, she's saved by teammate Kasamir Patrovna, who sent it hurtling toward Everly! That hit is blocked by Ravenclaw's Captain, Linsey Grey-Cavendish, but she fails to redirect the ball."

3 - "Yarrick back in the action, not sure where she wanted the ball to head, but it definitely missed its mark this time. And the Chasers have had some back and forth, but now Serghei's got the ball and is right back at the goals. He doesn't try the feint this time... and it's successful! Ravenclaw scored ten points with that move! Vikram collects the quaffle, passing back toward Brianna, only to have the ball intercepted yet again by Everly. She must've been practicing those steals there."

4 - "Another hit from Yarrick Knapp, following her family legacy for on-pitch chaos, as the Bludger this time hits its mark. Despite an attempt at self-defense, Kasamir was hit - and hard. His leg is definitely going to need some healing after all this is over. And the lad doesn't get a moment to rest, since a Bludger is on track to hit Csuri. Yarrick seemed to find her momentum. Kasamir attempted the save, but it flew past him... only to be stopped by Afon Joss! He sent it right back to Yarrick, who didn't notice in time. That was a hard hit to the kidney there, but she looks like she's already searching for another target."

5 - "We've got Hesperia stealing from Everly and taking off. She made it a way before the older Ravenclaw got it back... only for the game to end there! It looks like Ravenclaw's Vice Captain, Lewis Abrams, caught the Snitch! That is going to bring today's total to 160 Ravenclaw, nil for Slytherin. That puts Ravenclaw in the lead for the cup thus far, with a total of 170. Slytherin is right behind them at 160, and Hufflepuff is at 150. But never you worry, there is still half the season to go! Next game we'll see Gryffindor face off against Hufflepuff, and it's bound to be a good match. Thanks for joining us on this chilly day. It's been Tàmhas Ghobhainn, alongside Declan McNamara and Nic Hayward-Ye. Have yourselves a beautiful day!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Game Four!

Another freezing morning for Quidditch, Declan thought to herself as she got into the Announcer's Booth for the start of this game. She brought, as usual, her extra big blanket from her bed to wrap around herself for warmth. After getting set up, she waited for the game to be close to starting. Then she did the customary welcome to the game.

"It's a cold one out there today, Quidditch fans! Only the boldest fans are out today to support their teams! Today we've got Hufflepuff against Gryffindor four game four of the season! It's very cold so make sure you're nice and warm. Also on the pitch, it's breezy and a little foggy! Golly, folks! the game's about to start! Good luck to both teams out there!"

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:53 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing HvG Game
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oof, not again...

Tàmhas followed Declan up to the booth, warm earmuffs pulled over his ears and a Gryffindor scarf was tucked over his Hufflepuff sweater. It would be tricky to remain impartial since he'd newly started a relationship with Nic... but he'd have to just remain his usual level of chill. He greeted his friend, thunking down his big thermos full of hot cocoa before offering over a mug to the blonde. She'd probably be excited about Gryffindor as well, given her best friend was on the team. Of course, he wasn't... the best player, but he always tried! And who knew, maybe today would be his big break!

Declan started it up, and Tàm took up the rest, as they'd been doing. Perhaps he'd give her the mic for most of a game with one of the final two! "It sure is cauld oot 'ere! Hopefully they players ur bundled up snug! 'n' wi' gam four, we've git a pure guid chance tae dang near tie up th' seezin. Sae far, tis a' body's seezin, sae let's git this gam oan th' speil! Professor Liu is daein' th' set up 'ere, 'n' th' toss up wull be atween Hufflepuff's Vice Captain, Fourth Year Bieito Escoffier 'n' Gryffindor Fourth Year Roxanne Archer. A fairly even match ends wi' Roxie taking possession fur th' Lions."

Aaaaaand immediately the beaters dove in. Chaos! "Hufflepuff's Fiadh O'Shea failed tae steal fae Roxanne, 'n' we've git th' Beaters awready gearing up. Gryffindor Vice Captain Nic Hayward-Ye starts aff pure tough, gunning fur Hufflepuff's Seeker, Charlotte James. Her brother, Noah, failed that save, bit thankfully fur Charlotte, Persephone Reed swooped in tae save. She tried tae redirect, bit missed by a locks. 'n' speaking o' Beaters, Zack Knapp haes Bieito in th' crosshairs, bit och... Ouch. That keeked lik' a loupin skelp tae th' shoulder fur th' Chaser." Just as much as he couldn't help the little giddy tone in his voice at speaking of Nic, Tàm also couldn't help the pained cringe on his face when Bee got hit. Those Beaters were tough. Though he was probably strong enough to play, the heights challenge made it purely impossible.

"Awready we've git Roxanne facing aff at th' goals versus Gryffindor Third Year, Emily Dyfodwg. Th' Gryffindor manages tae swoop bygane her, putting ten points up oan th' boord! Whit a shot! Emily passes tae Fiadh, bit parntly Roxie wasn't dane, sin she snatched that up in an interception thare." What a swoopy move! Aaaaand there was a Knapp being a menace, so back to the Beaters Tàmhas would go! "Back wi' th' Beaters, Zack Knapp insae giein' th' Hufflepuffs a respite. He's noo aiming fur Charlotte James, wha juist steals that skelp. Och, ouch. Thare wasn't a chance fur a save thare either, sae that juist stings a' th' mair. Nic goes fur Persephone, bit th' swing goes a bawherr wide. Nae that it haes muckle chance tae escape, sin Zack hits thare wi' th' identical target. Noah tried again tae save, bit missed, 'n' Persephone wasn't able tae defend herself either. A skelp tae th' side absolutely haes tae hurt. 'n' wi' na time tae recover, Zack swings fur Charlotte James again. Baith Hufflepuff Beaters missed 'n' thare goes anither skelp. They Gryffindors ur definitely keeping th' Brocks oan thair toes... Or paws, ah suppose." He really should figure out phrasing at some point... probably....

But not now! More chaos was going wild! "Someone finally managed tae pry that quaffle awa' fae Roxie, 'n' fur th' trauchle, Bieito is targeted again by Zack. Wi' anither lassy oan salvation, he's skelp again, this time tae his hip. That cannae cop guid. Tae add insult tae injury, Narine Pritchard, Gryffindor's Captain, swoops in tae tak' th' quaffle awa' fae him. While she's daein' that, Zack is trying tae skelp Charlotte James again, bit Persephone's thare tae defend her Seeker. Guid oan ye! Nare mak's it tae th' Hufflepuff goals as weel, 'n' wi' a canny shot, manages tae hampden roar bygane Emily as weel, putting up anither ten points! 'N' juist as Emily is aboot tae bygae tae a teammate, thare goes th' whistle. Charlotte James caught th' snitch fur Hufflepuff! That gives thaim a hundred fifty points in this match 'n' ends this gam."

On the one hand, he was really proud of his team! On the other... he knew just how much Gryffindor needed this win. Not only to stay relevant in this season, but to give their poor Seeker something of a break. Poor kid was on a wicked losing streak that he just couldn't shake. Tàmhas glanced over at Declan, subtly nodding that she was clear to go, since he was already on the ground and walking off alone while the Badgers cheered... and nursed some injuries. He sighed softly, then finished up for this game.

"Tis bin a gey stoatin' set o' games this year, bit th' season's nae ower yit! Oor current gaffers ur Hufflepuff, noo wi' 30 points, follaed by Ravenclaw 'n' Slytherin, 'n' 170 'n' 160 respectively. Gryffindor is trailing fur noo, bit they'll git anither chance tae speil. Oor lest twa games wull be efter spring break as aye, whaur we'll see Hufflepuff tak' oan Slytherin, then Ravenclaw 'n' Gryffindor coupon aff. Fae th' announcer booth, this haes bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn 'n' Declan McNamara. Hae yourselves a bonnie day, preferably wi' a crakin' muckle mug o' cocoa or cuppa!" Hopefully Nic heard that last bit and was waiting for the short-legged teen to make his way carefully down the stairs to share cocoa! And heck, Tàm was hoping to convince a certain Vice Captain to enjoy a nice warm lunch with him! He just hoped the mood amongst the Lions wouldn't be too down, especially since he didn't want them to turn against anyone in particular... Especially not with Nic & Zack's strength at the helm!

" ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Úna

1 - "It sure is cold out here! Hopefully those players are bundled up snug! And with game four, we've got a really good chance to dang near tie up the season. So far, it's anyone's season, so let's get this game on the play! Professor Liu is doing the set up here, and the toss up will be between Hufflepuff's Vice Captain, Fourth Year Bieito Escoffier and Gryffindor Fourth Year Roxanne Archer. A fairly even match ends with Roxie taking possession for the Lions."

2 - "Hufflepuff's Fiadh O'Shea failed to steal from Roxanne, and we've got the Beaters already gearing up. Gryffindor Vice Captain Nic Hayward-Ye starts off strong, gunning for Hufflepuff's Seeker, Charlotte James. Her brother, Noah, failed that save, but thankfully for Charlotte, Persephone Reed swooped in to save. She tried to redirect, but missed by a hair. And speaking of Beaters, Zack Knapp has Bieito in the crosshairs, but oh... ouch. That looked like a painful hit to the shoulder for the Chaser."

3 - "Already we've got Roxanne facing off at the goals versus Gryffindor Third Year, Emily Dyfodwg. The Gryffindor manages to swoop past her, putting ten points up on the board! What a shot! Emily passes to Fiadh, but apparently Roxie wasn't done, since she snatched that up in an interception there."

4 - "Back with the Beaters, Zack Knapp is not giving the Hufflepuffs a respite. He's now aiming for Charlotte James, who just takes that hit. Oh, ouch. There wasn't a chance for a save there either, so that just stings all the more. Nic goes for Persephone, but the swing goes a bit wide. Not that it has much chance to escape, since Zack hits there with the same target. Noah tried again to save, but missed, and Persephone wasn't able to defend herself either. A hit to the side absolutely has to hurt. And with no time to recover, Zack swings for Charlotte James again. Both Hufflepuff Beaters missed and there goes another hit. Those Gryffindors are definitely keeping the Badgers on their toes... or paws, I suppose."

5 - "Someone finally managed to pry that Quaffle away from Roxie, and for the trouble, Bieito is targeted again by Zack. With another miss on salvation, he's hit again, this time to his hip. That cannot feel good. To add insult to injury, Narine Pritchard, Gryffindor's Captain, swoops in to take the quaffle away from him. While she's doing that, Zack is trying to hit Charlotte James again, but Persephone's there to defend her Seeker. Good on ya! Nare makes it to the Hufflepuff goals as well, and with a careful shot, manages to score past Emily as well, putting up another ten points! And just as Emily is about to pass to a teammate, there goes the whistle. Charlotte James caught the Snitch for Hufflepuff! That gives them a hundred fifty points in this match and ends this game."

6 - "It's been a very exciting set of games this year, but the season's not over yet! Our current leaders are Hufflepuff, now with 300 points, followed by Ravenclaw and Slytherin, and 170 and 160 respectively. Gryffindor is trailing for now, but they'll get another chance to play. Our last two games will be after Spring Break as always, where we'll see Hufflepuff take on Slytherin, then Ravenclaw and Gryffindor face off. From the Announcer Booth, this has been Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Declan McNamara. Have yourselves a lovely day, preferably with a nice big mug of cocoa or tea!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas - Rest of the school
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing the game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh gosh, this is really happening!

Declan was in the Announcer's Booth with Tàmhas and Nic, ready for the second to last game of the year. It had been a whirlwind season and Declan was excited to announce for the game. It was starting to get warm but Deccy was still all bundled up since she was always cold regardless of what the temperature was outside. After announcing the start of the game, the partners in the booth called out things during the game.

"Alright, and we've got the toss up. Hesperia Argyris and Bieito Escoffier are going for it! Oh jeez! It looks like they collided! I hope they're both okay. Team captains Ben Olson and Brianna Quinn-Smith are going for the recovery! And it looks like Ben is going to come away with the ball! But not for long because Slytherin's chasers are on his tail. Brianna manages the steal, then Bieito takes it back! Not to be outdone, Hesperia steals back right before Bee reached the goals! Another back and forth and Bee's at the Slytherin goals! Keeper Vikram Bhattacharyya's got to defend! And he does, coming away with the ball before it can reach the goals! Seekers Csuri Narain and Charlotte James are battling it out in the sky! Who will find that tiny snitch?! Back in the quaffle fight, Fiadh O'Shea steals from Hesperia but Brianna is there to back up the youngest Slytherin! After some more back and forth, Bee is back at the goals! And Vikram defended his goals again! Oh! And it looks like both Seekers have spotted the Snitch! They're battling it out, who will come out on top?!

It looks like Csuri caught the snitch! The game is over! Slytherin wins! 150 to 0 for the Snakes! Good job out there everyone! That brings Slytherin's total to 310 and Hufflepuff's total is at 300. Such a close race! Have a great rest of your day, everyone! Declan McNamara, Tàmhas Ghobhainn and Nicolas Hayward-Ye, signing off!"

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:33 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing HvR Game
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is insane already!

Tàmhas knew this game would be intense. There was no way it wouldn't be! It literally decided the season, whether Slytherin or Ravenclaw took the cup. Of course, Gryffindor was largely playing for pride, but even that was strained. Tàm had a feeling that Declan would be worrying about Seb's mental health... while he focused more on Nic's physical health. Those beaters had a rough job! He made a plate of Quidditch-themed sugar cookies and brought them up to the announcer's booth. He spent a second reassuring the younger blonde that it would all be okay, somehow or another. Once the game started, he had a job to do, so he grabbed the mic.

"Guid mornin' 'n' fàilte tae oor final gam o' th' seezin! We've git Ravenclaw - led by Senior Linsey Grey-Cavendish 'n' Lewis Abrams - facing aff wi' Gryffindor - led by Senior Narine Pritchard 'n' Nicolas Hayward-Ye. It's aff tae be a stoatin matchup, 'n' yin that wull determine oor standings outcome. If Ravenclaw Seeker Lewis Abrams manages tae catch th'day, Ravenclaw wull tak' th' cup. However, if Gryffindor's Seeker, Sebastian Moon, catches, then foremaist steid wull gang tae Slytherin. Na maiter whit, this is set tae be an epic match th'day. Professor Liu is getting th' gam set up, sae 'ere we gang!" He sent a thumbs up toward Declan, hoping they could both keep their moods in check for the game.

"Starting aff, we've git Nare Pritchard o' Gryffindor in th' toss-up wi' Serghei Antonov o' Ravenclaw. 'n' Serghei's git it, though nae fur lang afore Roxanne Archer swipes it awa'. 'N' in this gam, we're aff tae hae a lot o' Beater action. Sure enough, Ravenclaw's Yarrick Knapp swings fur her older brother, Gryffindor's Zack Knapp, bit she missed. He tried tae return th' favor... Wi' similar ootcomes. Everly levy tried tae steal fae Roxanne, bit cam up a bawherr short. 'n' oan left, Zack swung a mean skelp toward Lewis. Yarrick managed tae chap it aff coorse, sending it toward Sebastian. Nae that it'll git thare, sin Zack sent it richt back toward Lewis. They brassic Seekers ur in th' crosshairs! Yarrick failed tae defend... Och na, sae did Linsey! Lewis steals a skelp intae his tummy, whilk looks lik' it hurt a mighty bit. Bit it an' a' seems lik' Lewis juist kin hae spotted th' snitch!" Even worse, it seemed Sebastian didn't... hopefully he would shortly!

"Roxanne hud th' quaffle, bit 'twas nabbed by Serghei, wha is aff tae huv a go 'n' take the motor th' baw doon pitch. Yarrick, wanting tae hulp her Chasers, swung at Roxanne... 'n' it slid bygane Zack 'n'... Och dear, that hud tae hurt her shoulder. Serghei mak's it o'er th' pitch in record time, noo at th' Gryffindor goals against Seicont Year Finneas MacDavis-Grey. He feints, 'n' it wirks! That's ten oan th' boord fur th' Eagles! Finn passed ower tae Nare, wha starts th' trek back toward th' Ravenclaw goals. 'N' back wi' th' Beaters, Zack is targeting Lewis again. Yarrick saved, sending it back toward Sebastian. Zack saved th' Seeker, noo aiming fur Yarrick! thankfully, Linsey wis able tae save her teammate, though th' bludger didnae skelp a target."

Green eyes watched the Beaters, a gasp sounding over the mic when his boyfriend managed to hit himself. "Nic!" He paused, taking a small breath. "Ah mean... Nic Hayward-Ye swung 'n' missed thare, hitting his-sel in th' ribs. Nae tae be outdone, Zack manages tae skelp his-sel as weel, in th' side.... 'n' Yarrick does th' identical, bit tae her shoulder. They bludgers mean business th'day! Back tae th' Chasers, we've git Nare at th' goals against Ravenclaw's Noreen Vann. She shoots... She scores! That evens up oor scores fur noo, bit Noreen passed tae Serghei, wha looks determined tae chaynge that."

Tàm was glad Nic likely wouldn't hear his squeak over the microphone, but rumors would probably carry it his way regardless. Oh well, too late to fix it now! "We've awready git Serghei back at th' goals, dodging Roxanne 'n' 'serve Chaser Bowtan Hirano baith failed tae steal fae him. He goes up against Finn again, bit this time th' Keeper managed tae block! Th' hampden roar remains tied at ten! Finn passed it ower tae Roxie, bit it git turned ower tae Everly Levy o' Ravenclaw. 'n' we've git... Och! It looks lik' Sebastian Moon might've spotted th' Snitch! Lewis is bonny claise, bit they Snitches ur mighty fleet, sae wha kens howfur thair battle wull end. Yarrick is aiming at Nic, bit Zack managed tae keep his teammate safe. He sent it toward Lewis again, whilk seems tae hae uggit Yarrick. She sent it hurtling toward Zack, bit wull he be saved?!"

Announcing from Start - Here
                                                                " ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Úna

1 - "Good morning and welcome to our final game of the season! We've got Ravenclaw - led by Senior Linsey Grey-Cavendish and Lewis Abrams - facing off with Gryffindor - led by Senior Narine Pritchard and Nicolas Hayward-Ye. It is going to be a brilliant matchup, and one that will determine our standings outcome. If Ravenclaw Seeker Lewis Abrams manages to catch today, Ravenclaw will take the cup. However, if Gryffindor's Seeker, Sebastian Moon, catches, then first place will go to Slytherin. No matter what, this is set to be an epic match today. Professor Liu is getting the game set up, so here we go!"

2 - "Starting off, we've got Nare Pritchard of Gryffindor in the toss-up with Serghei Antonov of Ravenclaw. And Serghei's got it, though not for long before Roxanne Archer swipes it away. And in this game, we're going to have a lot of Beater action. Sure enough, Ravenclaw's Yarrick Knapp swings for her older brother, Gryffindor's Zack Knapp, but she missed. He tried to return the favor... with similar results. Everly Levy tried to steal from Roxanne, but came up a bit short. And on left, Zack swung a mean hit toward Lewis. Yarrick managed to knock it off course, sending it toward Sebastian. Not that it'll get there, since Zack sent it right back toward Lewis. Those poor Seekers are in the crosshairs! Yarrick failed to defend... oh no, so did Linsey! Lewis takes a hit into his tummy, which looks like it hurt a mighty bit. But it also seems like Lewis just may have spotted the snitch!"

3 - "Roxanne had the quaffle, but it was nabbed by Serghei, who is going to try and drive the ball down pitch. Yarrick, wanting to help her Chasers, swung at Roxanne... and it slid past Zack and... oh dear, that had to hurt her shoulder. Serghei makes it across the pitch in record time, now at the Gryffindor goals against Second Year Finneas MacDavis-Grey. He feints, and it works! That's ten on the board for the Eagles! Finn passed over to Nare, who starts the trek back toward the Ravenclaw goals. And back with the Beaters, Zack is targeting Lewis again. Yarrick saved, sending it back toward Sebastian. Zack saved the Seeker, now aiming for Yarrick! Thankfully, Linsey was able to save her teammate, though the Bludger didn't hit a target."

4 - "Nic!!" ... "I mean... Nic Hayward-Ye swung and missed there, hitting himself in the ribs. Not to be outdone, Zack manages to hit himself as well, in the side.... and Yarrick does the same, but to her shoulder. Those Bludgers mean business today! Back to the Chasers, we've got Nare at the goals against Ravenclaw's Noreen Vann. She shoots... she scores! That evens up our scores for now, but Noreen passed to Serghei, who looks determined to change that."

5 - "We've already got Serghei back at the goals, dodging Roxanne and reserve Chaser Bowtan Hirano both failed to steal from him. He goes up against Finn again, but this time the Keeper managed to block! The score remains tied at ten! Finn passed it over to Roxie, but it got turned over to Everly Levy of Ravenclaw. And we've got... oh! It looks like Sebastian Moon might've spotted the Snitch! Lewis is pretty close, but those Snitches are mighty fast, so who knows how their battle will end. Yarrick is aiming at Nic, but Zack managed to keep his teammate safe. He sent it toward Lewis again, which seems to have annoyed Yarrick. She sent it hurtling toward Zack, but will he be saved?!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing HvR Game
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is insane already!

Tàmhas was struggling to keep up in this match! It was total anarchy out there! He cleared his throat and picked up the mic once more, continuing where he'd left off. "He sure did! whit a block thare, Zack! 'n' Everly's back at th' goals, giein' Finn anither chance 'ere. They Ravenclaw Chasers aren't haudin' anythin' back th'day. Finn blocks th' shot though 'n' passes ower tae Roxie. Kin Gryffindor take the motor it doon th' pitch this time? It looks lik' Serghei answered that quaistion wi' a solid na. She teuk it richt back though, then Everly jumpt in 'n' teuk it fae her.... 'n' Roxie... 'n' Serghei again. Looks lik' that's a het neep oot thare! It does keek lik' Lewis is making a huv a go fur th' snitch.... Bit comes up a locks short. It gives a seicont fur Sebastian tae huv a go... 'n' na, he'll lassy as weel."

Already a long match, but it was far from over! Tàm took a sip of the lemonade he'd brought along with him, then continued. "Back wi' th' Beaters, Yarrick's git Zack in her sights, bit he kept his-sel safe. Nae tae be complete though, she hings tae aim fur Sebastian, parntly wanting tae git th' gang oan wee legs! Zack protected his Seeker, sending th' baw back toward Yarrick. Linsey swooped in tae protect her bidie in thare. Back wi' th' Chasers, Serghei 'n' Everly ur playing keep-away fae Gryffindor thare. 'n' Serghei's at th' goals wance mair wi' a crakin' feint. Finn did his best tae save, bit it slipped bygane him. That's ten mair fur Ravenclaw, thare!" He looked over to make sure Declan was updating the scoreboard. Nice.

"Finn passed th' quaffle ower tae Roxie again, 'n' she books it toward th' ither side o' th' pitch. Zack teuk aim at Ravenclaw's Seeker again, this time hitting wi'oot muckle defense thare. That skelp tae th' back hud tae hurt! Ower wi' th' Seekers, it seems lik' Sebastian is making anither huv a go fur th' snitch...... 'n' he didnae come back wi' it. 'N', wow, Everly managed tae git th' quaffle 'n' git back tae th' goals thare. She throws in against Finn, let's see howfur this goes!"

Another goal, holy cow. What a game. While Declan changed the score, Tàm continued. "'N' she manages tae skar bygane Gryffindor's Keeper thare. That brings th' Eagles tae thirty points. 'n' back tae Roxie tae keep th' gam movin` alang. Nic tried tae swing fur Lewis, bit missed thare... While Yarrick seemingly wants revenge by targeting Nic. Zack, however, wis able tae save Nic, sending it instead toward Lewis again. Yarrick saved 'n' sent it tae Zack wha... Och!" He paused, pushing to his feet. What had happened!?! Zack had called it! Holy coo!

"It looks lik' zack knapp is tapping oot 'ere. Th' gam is timed oot 'n', aye, thare goes th' applause. Whit a guid gam fur Zack thare! Efter a moment, Gryffindor's keep aside Beater, Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates is up in th' air 'n' duin. Captains Narine Pritchard 'n' Linsey Grey-Cavendish baith gie an affirmative, 'n' th' gam is back oan tis legs! Adelai steals aim at Yarrick, bit missed a bawherr thare. Bowtan haes th' quaffle 'n' she's... Nope, Everly stole it back. Och! it looks lik' Lewis is aff tae huv a go again.... Na, juist timorous. Kin Sebastian dae it? An' a' na. Bit Lewis is back at it fur annur gang... 'n' thare it's! Lewis Abrams secures th' snitch 'n' th' win fur Ravenclaw!"

Tàmhas knew there had to be majorly mixed emotions, especially in his co-host. He clicked the mic off and quietly said Declan was free to hurry down before all the students filled the pitch. He clicked the mic back on to do the closing role. "Whit a wild gam 'ere, folks. 'N' whit guid sports oan th' pitch thare. Anither haun fur thaim a'! Oor hampden roar th'day gaed 180 tae Ravenclaw, while th' Gryffindor gang managed tae git a skar oan th' boord th'day, wi' ten points. That means this season's Quidditch Cup pure winner is Ravenclaw, wi' a final count o' 350 points! Neist wis Slytherin at 310, follaed by Hufflepuff at 300. Gryffindor hud 30 points, bit wha kens whit neist year wull bring? Ta a' sae muckle fur peepin' oor teams a' year. This haes bin Tàmhas Ghobhainn, alongside Declan McNamara... 'n' occasionally Nic Hayward-Ye. Ah cannae wait tae cheer oan a' four o' oor amazing teams again neist year! Hae yourselves a bonnie day!"

He sighed softly as he turned everything off, then gathered his tray of cookies. He carefully (and maybe a little magically) carried them down to the pitch, where they were offered to the players first. He went to check on the injured players (and maybe one in specific) to make sure everyone was okay there as well. What a crazy season.

Announcing from here - end
                                                                " ... "

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Úna

1 - "He sure did! What a block there, Zack! And Everly's back at the goals, giving Finn another chance here. Those Ravenclaw Chasers aren't holding anything back today. Finn blocks the shot though and passes over to Roxie. Can Gryffindor drive it down the pitch this time? It looks like Serghei answered that question with a solid no. She took it right back though, then Everly jumped in and took it from her.... and Roxie... and Serghei again. Looks like that's a hot potato out there! It does look like Lewis is making a try for the snitch.... but comes up a hair short. It gives a second for Sebastian to try... and no, he'll miss as well."

2 - "Back with the Beaters, Yarrick's got Zack in her sights, but he kept himself safe. Not to be complete though, she targets Sebastian, apparently wanting to get the team on low legs! Zack protected his Seeker, sending the ball back toward Yarrick. Linsey swooped in to protect her partner there. Back with the Chasers, Serghei and Everly are playing keep-away from Gryffindor there. And Serghei's at the goals once more with a nice feint. Finn did his best to save, but it slipped past him. That's ten more for Ravenclaw, there!"

3 - "Finn passed the quaffle over to Roxie again, and she books it toward the other side of the pitch. Zack took aim at Ravenclaw's seeker again, this time hitting without much defense there. That hit to the back had to hurt! Over with the Seekers, it seems like Sebastian is making another try for the snitch...... and he didn't come back with it. And, wow, Everly managed to get the quaffle and get back to the goals there. She throws in against Finn, let's see how this goes!"

4 - "And she manages to score past Gryffindor's Keeper there. That brings the Eagles to thirty points. And back to Roxie to keep the game moving along. Nic tried to swing for Lewis, but missed there... while Yarrick seemingly wants revenge by targeting Nic. Zack, however, was able to save Nic, sending it instead toward Lewis again. Yarrick saved and sent it to Zack who... oh!"

5 - "It looks like Zack Knapp is tapping out here. The game is timed out and, yes, there goes the applause. What a good game for Zack there! After a moment, Gryffindor's reserve Beater, Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates is up in the air and ready. Captains Narine Pritchard and Linsey Grey-Cavendish both give an affirmative, and the game is back on its legs! Adelai takes aim at Yarrick, but missed a bit there. Bowtan has the quaffle and she's... nope, Everly stole it back. Oh! It looks like Lewis is going to try again.... no, just shy. Can Sebastian do it? Also no. But Lewis is back at it for another go... and there it is! Lewis Abrams secures the snitch and the victory for Ravenclaw!"

6 - "What a wild game here, folks. And what good sports on the pitch there. Another hand for them all! Our score today went 180 to Ravenclaw, while the Gryffindor team managed to get a score on the board today, with ten points. That means this season's Quidditch Cup winner is Ravenclaw, with a final count of 350 points! Next was Slytherin at 310, followed by Hufflepuff at 300. Gryffindor had 30 points, but who knows what next year will bring? Thank you all so much for watching our teams all year. This has been Tàmhas Ghobhainn, alongside Declan McNamara... and occasionally Nic Hayward-Ye. I can't wait to cheer on all four of our amazing teams again next year! Have yourselves a lovely day!"

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash