Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[PRP] ~Silky Slime Diaries~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:16 pm
My Silky Slimes will be keeping their diaries here, in a safe place. They have total trust in me, so dont try to ruin the trust by peeking here! (Although, nothing could ruin the trust between Me and My Slimes!) So, No peeking!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:18 pm
~Click Here To See My Thread Of Slimes~

The slimes that write in their diaries are shown in the thread above. All of them will write in their diaries occasionaly, even the males. heart

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:20 pm
heart Reserved Just In Case heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:21 pm
heart Reserved Just In Case heart  

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:30 pm
Tues, April, 4th, 2006.

Dear Diary, I really like Molly, But I wish I knew if she liked me the same way back! Oh, How I wish I knew! I like her so much! She's so sweet and kind, I wish she understood how I felt about her. I wish, well, someday we can have a baby together. She's so sweet. Oh, how I love her! I'm starting to get rather hungry, Well, I'd better get some something.

Why, Hello. I'm back! I ate some delicious cookies and milk, they were as sweet as Molly! Did I mention how sweet Molly is already? Yes? Oh Dear. My eyes are starting to shut, and I'm getting weaker. The clock reads "10:00". Its late, as you can see. I'm really getting weak now. I can hardly write now. Well, Diary, I'll have to talk to you later then! I'm tired. I'd better go to bed now.

Good Night,
~Peep

Eating&Sleeping

(2)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:40 pm
Tues, April, 4th, 2006.
Dear Diary,
Eeeek! I just saw Peep flick out his light! He must be tired! As am I...My! My! I just yawned. I dropped my pencil. Slimes such as I must write with a pencil in our mouths. We do not have what my owner, Lindzi , calls "Hands". Its quite odd really, I mean, Hands? They look like mutants! Its terrible in my opinion! Hands, Yuck! Oh Peep, How I love you. I think he feels the same way about me, or at least, I hope. He was staring at me for a while before he flicked out his light. He's across the table from us girls, All the boys are over there, on that side. Oh Peep! How I love you! I'm going to listen to some love music! Yes! Yes! I shall!

Why, Hello there! I am back from listening to my music! It was delightful, yes, yes. Delightful! My Boom-Box is the colour of Peep! Oh, How I do love him! I miss him too! Maybe I shall invite him over to my grass patch tomorrow. Yes yes, I think I shall. Maybe he will ask me out! Oh, how I wish he would! Oh Peep! "Lights out, My Dear Little Slimes!" I hear Lindzi say. We all answer "Okay Lindzi!", but some still have their lights on. Hee Hee! I cant belive Lindzi! She's so nice! She bought all of us our own diaries, that match with our skin tone! Its lovely! I just yawned. I am tired, now aren't I?

Well, Nightie Night then,
~Molly

Listening To Music&Sleeping

(4)  

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:53 pm
Tues, April, 4th, 2006.
Dear Diary, I miss Chii. We are planning to have shiney babies together, I cant wait! She is gorgous, I love her! We dont know each other that well, Yet. But she is gorgous and so nice, I know we'll get along perfectly and love each other forever! She loves flowers. I hope she's okay that I dont have a flower, I have a pokey cactus. But, Hey! If she doesn't like Cactaurus, then too bad! But I'm sure she will! Minus the pokey part...Anyways, I'm listening to music right now, as I'm writing. I feel like doodling.

.M.
('.')

Do you see? Do you see what it is? Why, Its my dear Chii of corse! With a crown upon her head, to show her true and natural beauty! Dear Chii, You are the most beautiful slime of all! I keep yawning. Why is this? Lindzi has told us "Lights out", But I'm not tired! Oh, I yawned again. So, maybe I am tired! Well, then, I'm taking off my headphones, getting ready for bed. I'm putting a blanket over myself, because everyone else that is sleeping have their blankets on!

Well, anyways, Good Night,
~Beeper

Listening To Music&Sleeping

(3)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:08 pm
Tues, April, 4th, 2006.
Dear Diary,
Lindzi just said lights out. Oh dear, I didn't put it out right away! Oh my! My flower, Darla, is scared too! A petal even dropped right off of her! Oh my! She must be petrified! She never shed's at night! Oh me, Oh my! Darla keeps asking what is the matter. I tell her nothing. I have learned to talk without dropping the pencil out of mouth! Hurrah! Hurray! Hurraw! Darla is clapping with her soft leaves for me! I feel so special! Hold on, she wants to write!

Hello! This is Darla! Dont tell Daisy that I said this, but she needs to water me! I'm so thirsty! I know, your asking, "Why cant I tell?". Well, because she is sensitive about these things! Oap, she's hopping back over here! Bye now! ~Darla

I'm back! Just reading over what Darla wrote...Oh! I have to go feed Darla some water! Be right back! I'm back now. Ack! I'm tired, Darla said she is too. We'd better go to bed now.
Nightie night,
~Daisy

Sleeping

(3)  

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Tues, April, 4th, 2006.
Dear Diary,
One day, I hope to have a fire elemental Slime, It'll be just as HOT! HOT! HOT! As me! I'm a hot tamalie! Or, however you spell it! Well, anyways, all the boy slimes like me. Well, all the ones that dont like anyone else yet. ;D I'm the sexiest slime of all! I hear Beeper is going to have a slime with a Slime named Chii. She'll be a shiney slime, she'll be beautiful, I just know we'll get along. She'll be, kinda like a neice to me! I hope this happens soon, because I want someone to be up at my level! We could hit clubs together. ;D It sounds so fun! Oh, but I know beeper will be protective of her. But he's popular, too! He'll understand! I just know it! Well, I'm yawning way too much for my comfort.

Good Night,
~Rose

Sleeping

(Calculating Points)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:01 pm
Thurs, April, 6th, 2006.
Dear Diary,
On tuesday, alot of the slimes were writing in their diaries. I forgot to, I must have fallen asleep. Well, its about 4:30 PM, and Lindzi has just come home from school! Hurray! She is late though, she should have been here at 3:00!

I'm back, I've just asked Lindzi why she was late. She was out with her mother. Oh, tee hee! Gee, I am tired! I am looking through my telescope up at the stars right now! They are beautiful! Oh, so tired...

Oh dear! The time is 5:00 PM! I must have fallen asleep! Well, I'm going back to bed.

Night!
~Holly

Sleeping
(2)  

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:21 pm
Thurs, April, 6th, 2006.
Dear Diary, I just realized that as an Easter slime, I'll say "Happy Easter" forever. Lindzi told me "Its not easter yet!" after I told her to have a happy one.
Its kind of scary, you know? I mean, Its like I cant stop saying it! Happy Easter! Happy Easter! I say it to everyone! But, on the good side, I have great little bunny ears like my favourite guy, peter cottontail! Well, Better go! Well, Nice talking with you, This is Mr.BunBun! But please, call me BunBun!

See ya
~BunBun

Happy Easter!

(1)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:28 pm
Thurs, April, 6th, 2006.
Dear Diary, Little Miss Bunnie Bun Here! You may call me bunnie bun, or just bunnie. Oh my! BunBun just called me and told me that he just realized that as Easter slimes, we'll say "Happy Easter" forever.
Lindzi told him "Its not easter yet!" after he told her to have a happy one.

He's so smart! I love him! Ooops, Err, Uh, I mean... What? Um! Anyways, he's so smart. I didn't realize that before! But I love saying happy easter!
I mean, because, then everyone will have one! I'm going to go eat some easter eggs now, I sure am hungry!

Bye!
~Bunnie Bun

Happy Easter!

(2)  

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:11 pm
Tuesday, Sept, 26, 2006.
Everyone else has had their diaries for quite some time. Until now, mody of us didn't have them. Horray! Hurrah! Lindzi got the rest of us a diary! We can finally write in our diaries, too! I sure am hungry! "Cookies!" Lindzi has just yelled. Oooh, cookies! Goodie! Cactie would like to write. Hold on!

Hello! This is Cactie, writing! Chomp is really getting his home--er--our home, dirty! He's getting cookie crums all over! I wish he would sweep up! Or at least tidy up! Oh my, here he comes! Bye! -Cactie

Why hello, just scanning over what cactie said...Oh dear! I must go tidy up!

I am back. I tidied up. He is happy, beaming with sunshine! Well, I must be off, for I am a busy slime! There are cookies to eat, and un-eaten cookies!

Farewell for tonight!

-Chomp!

(2)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:20 pm
Tuesday, Sept, 26, 2006.
Ola! I am Lilly! Sunshine sends her greetings to you. Fresh baked cookies, you say, Lindzi? Chomp must be beaming! Oh, Sunshine! Your so gorgeous! Don't you think she accent's me? As I do to her, as well? She makes me look even more beautiful than I am! She supports me all the way! Oh, and she helps me with costumes for SLIMES WEEKLY, the magazenne I'm in! Oh, she's a sweet heart. And now she would like to say a few words.

Ola! Ola! This is Sunshine, reporting! *giggle* I am the most beautiful flower in all of the lab! Of all the flowers! I think Lilly is the most beautiful slime in all of the lab! ALL OF THE SLIMES! Even though everyone thinks that Rose is so HOT HOT HOT! I believe Lilly is much more beautiful! My blessings to you, Lilly! Love yooou! <3
~Sunny Shine

Thanks, Sun! Love you too! I hope they all think I'm more beautiful than that ROSE! She may be hot, but I'm BEAUTIFUL! Nothing beats that! I can be in SLIMES WEEKLY, and she's stuck with PLAY SLIME. Only those pervert slimes read PLAY SLIME, At least I can be worshipped and admired in a NORMAL book! Not some perverted slime mag, made by Hugh Slime-ner! I'm going to play checkers with Sunshine! See you!

~Lilly.

(3)

xDorkable

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas