"Hi! I'm Pinkie," Said Pinkie, glad to have made a new friend heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:40 pm
moonmaiden26
Let me see...*opens a fortune cookie*...your lucky number is: [/quote

?

cat4007

moonmaiden26

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:24 pm
Blue Berry Bounced around Lavender, who felt sorry for letting him eat so much apple pie. She looked at Petal with curiosity. Some how she had seen her some were before. Then, the answer came back to her, and she hopped about in delight. I know you! she said, happily, you're Aqua's new slime!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:41 pm
i have been waiting for mine for a few days. how long does it take to get one after ordering??? poo. i cant come in.  

reader_4life

molten_quicksilver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:06 am
A blue slime named Meat pelted into the pool, sending up a splash of water. He blended in quite well, though he was darker than the water around him. Meat spent a moment or two swimming around, before quickly jumping out again and drying off on a towel. There was no way he was going to waste another second following rules... Meat promptly hopped down the hall, looking around himself. He quite liked the purple walls, as he was similar to the color and could blend in well. Meat liked blending in. He was pretty upbeat for a slime, but in a stranger's company he was far more subdued. And that was just the way it was. Meat eventually bounced into the toyroom, and started looking around for something to do.

(3)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:24 pm
Quiggy enters the tree house. It was really big...he looked around for someone to show him around...  

reader_4life

Autumn Lynx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 pm
A small orange slime bounced up to the treehouse. He decided to go inside to check it out.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff