Submit

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:35 am
`*Eyria's Slimey Sanctum*`

Welcome to my slimeys home. Here I hope to keep track of my growing slimey family and their daily happenings.

Important Posts

Post One : Intro and Welcome
Post Two: My Slimeys
Post Three: Seasonal Slimes
Post Four : Just in Case

I am not sure if our daily happenings are roleplay. Never role played before but it will be fun anyway.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:36 am
My Slimeys

Jacinta

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jacinta is a quiet, sincere, and gentle slime. Born at the secret UWO labs she sports the schools prime color.

NI
User Image

Ni is actually my sisters slime, left in my care as she is not actively on gaia anymore. She and Jacinta are best friends <3

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:36 am
Seasonal Slimeys

Mintly the Christmas Slime

User Image

A festive and jolly slime. Mintly travels and visits all his slimey friends to show them his true Christmas spirit.

Kandy and Kane the Holly Jolly Twins

User Image

Festive little siblings of the beloved Mintly! They like to show up for the holidays and slimey reunions.

Bumpers the Easter Slime

User Image

Bumpers is a secret and mischiviouss slime. She is shy and rarely seen but her presence is a warm and happy feeling she gives to all as she spreads easter cheer.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:37 am
just incase  

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:52 am
* 05.09.06 *

Kraft Dinner Adventures

What a mess I thought entering the scene. There Jacinta sat amongst an orange, pasty, starchy mass. "What happened here?" I asked in a confused amazement. Jacinta only blushed and returned a guilty stare. I dipped my finger into the strange orange substance, then raised it to my lips for a taste... " ah... Kraft Dinner.. well sort of. You could have waited for my return hun I would gladly have helped." " I wanted to surprise you! " she sobbed, " only it proved more difficult than the box claims " True enough, I am no master chef, and was not about to criticize anothers efforts. " No worries" I explained as I smiled; helping her from the pot and wiping her off " I have messed up my share of kraft dinner too. Atleast yours actually tasted like kraft dinner." Jacinta giggled softly as she asked " Really? I thought only I could mess something like this up." "Oh, no" I said; "It is a wonder how you got all this done on your own, I would have worried the box would crush you XD" " It was a lot of work " she quickly admitted, dragging a wet cloth to cleanse the counters. " I think next time I won't attempt this on my own." " I know!" I said wiping the last of the counter mess and putting the remaining soiled dishes in the dishwasher " As a treat why don't you sneak along in my pocket on my date tonight? We are going to the Mandarin restaurant, I am sure you would absolutley love it there!" " I would love to!" squealed Jacinta " I can hardly wait"

to be continued....

(3)

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:37 am
* 05.10.06 *

Mandarin Mayhem

"All ready?" I asked hurridly, primping myself in the mirror. " Sure am " bounced Jacinta excitedly. " Well then into my pocket quick! He is here." We headed to meet Ty who was already waiting in the car. Jacinta peeked anxiously admiring the scenic drive as she wondered what kind of place the restaurant would be. Soon there after we arrived and were seated in the Mandarin. I headed up to the buffet knowing Jacinta was squirming with excitement all the way. "Ohhhh its beautiful! " the lil slime exclaimed as she gazed upon table upon table of wonderfully colorful and delicious smelling foods. " I know " I whispered, "wait til you taste it!" "Taste what?" asked a bewildered Ty " You didn't bring her to a crowded place like this?" " Me? Never. "I said, " I meant you should try the steamed broccoli " I guiltily explained heaping a spoonful each on our plates. We enjoyed several helpings of the delicious food, especially Jacinta who could not be snuck tidbits fast enough. Starting to feel a bit full it was time for one last journey to the buffet, the dessert table. The wonderfully displayed sugary treats were too much for the lil slime to contain herself. She leapt from my pockets and bounded across the table. " Eeep get back here! " I called after her. "Someone will mistake you for a gellatin or flan and you will become the dessert!" The lil slime seemed not to hear as she bounced and nibbled at everything in her path. Bloated and full she came to a rest amongst the blueberry cheesecake slices and began to doze. I rushed to the end of the table hoping to get her into my pocket before anyone noticed. I was too late a woman was now preparing for a slice of blueberry cheesecake with a side helping of slime! The woman seemed to struggle with the task of balancing the lifter and her plates, "Let me help you!" I said smiling as I dashed over 'Hate for you to spill such lovely treats." "Oh, why thank-you" the woman said cheerfully. "So very kind." I quickly lifted the largest piece I saw, "there, a nice big one to enjoy" I said placing it on the already crowded plate. She smiled and headed off. " Too close" I mumbled quickly serving myself the piece with the slime. I hoisted the sleeping slime into my pocket and returned to my table. "I thought you hated cheesecake?" Asked Ty on my return "Oh, but this one looked so good I thought I would try it anyway." I forced a smile as I ate disliked dessert. Now returned home and sitting near my window, I cast a gaze at the sleeping slime whispered " I bet you had a good time, but you owe me you know, I had to eat cheese cake! XP" The slime only quivered undisturbed in her sleep and I decided I too would hit the hay.

(5)

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:00 pm
* 05.16.06 *

Sunrises Are Too Early u_u

It was early this May morning when who should climb upon my bed? None other than my sisters Hotaru's slime Ni. Ni peered at me a squeaked a friendly hello. " Hello Ni " I yawned, " What brings you to my bedside? "
" I want to go out with Jacinta today " she squeaked. " Oh I see " I said stiffling another yawn, " well she is over there" I pointed lazily to my desk which adorned the small purple slime sleeping haphazrdly. "Best you wake her and not me" I chuckled and turned back to sleep. Ni bounced her way over to the sleeping slime *poke* Jacinta meerly squiggled in her sleep. *poke* This time the slime awoke, *yawn* " Hello Ni, why up so early? " The moonlight still seeped through the window. Ni giggled, "You promised, one day we would get up to see the sun rise n_n" " Gah, why are sunrises so early? " moaned Jacinta pulling her self off her pillow to join Ni. The two slimes scrambled down the stairs and out onto the back porch left a crack open by Hotaru who had went to work early to turn off the alarm systems. Ni wriggled in anticpation while Jacinta shrugged off her pursuing sleep. The lil slimes chatted as they waited discussing all they thought it would be. Soon the oranges and reds began to spill over the sky and the two slimes were taken aback in awe. " ooooh so pretty " they exclaimed together. They continued to bounce excitedly while they watched the dancing oranges change to reds and yellows before them. By the time I awoke they had not returned. Worridly I began to search fearing the worst for the lil slimes. I was relieved to find them cuddled together worn out from sunrise watching and catching up on their sleep. I scooped them up an returned them to Jacinta's pillow as I began myself to get ready for work. Awe so cute I thought as I shut my bedroom door behind me.

(4)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:35 pm
* 07.12.06 *

Christmas In July?

It was a rather groggy July day. As I drove home from a long day of pizza making, I was feeling a little down. The thought of a nice bubble bath and a popcorn night with Jacinta and sustained me through the day. As I pulled into the driveway and stepped out of my car I felt 2 drops on my shoulder, shuttering I was happy to beat the rain home. As I raised my hand to wipe of my coat I heard a gaggle of giggles. Surprised I looked over to see two tiny red slimes now perched on my hand. "Oh hello, who might you be?" I implored.
"We are Mintly's little sister and brother and sister! Kandy n_n and Kane =3 . " The lil twins chimed in unison. "We have come to bring you Christmas Cheer!" "Christams cheer?" I asked, " But it is still months till Christmas Season!" "See! I told you she wouldn't be happy" hissed Kane to Kandy. " Oh of course I am happy to see you, no need for Christmas to have a lovely visit." "We can have a mini Christmas now!" exclaimed Kandy, " to show Mintly we are big enough to help with the real thing when it comes!" "What a neat idea." I said opening the door and setting down my keys. I set the two down and began to scan the kitchen for Jacinta. She sat on the counter looking shocked, before letting out a squeal. "Ohh I have not seen you two since you were so small!" - You are all small, I thought XD - Jacinta bounded up to and embraced each of our visitors. " what brings you two here? " "Well, we have come to celebrate a mini christmas!" beamed Kandy. "Ooohh how lovely!" smiled Jacinta. "now to gather everything we will need" said Kane proudly. "Tree, sparkly ornaments, cookies..." rhymed of Kandy. "Hmmmm I will see what I can do..." and I walked of in search of makeshift christmas articles. A gerber daisy will have to do for the tree, snatched it up and some hairclips for the ornaments. I have some oreos in the cupboard, not festive but the only cookie I have. I gathered them all and presented to my awaiting chattering slimey group. We set them all up, bouncing slimes clipping the 'ornaments" me breaking up the oreos for us all to share. The slimeys began to hum what they told me was a traditonal slime carol, and I joined in after with a lovely chorus of jingle bells. It was a grand mini christmas. The best christmas in july, and the only, that I had ever had! As the late hour drew nearer we bid our farewells and waved off our new lil slime friends. "See you in December with Mintly" I called, waving as they bound out of site. " Those were two lovely lil slimes" I smiled and head back inside.

(7)

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items