Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:16 pm
March 4, 2005

One of the scientists at the lab has given me a small computer, so I can use it as a diary. They say I must write what I do, so I won't forget. Bouncing on the computer keys is fun.
I've been in the lab for a lot of time, all of my life. The scientists keep prodding at me and looking at me. They are very funny. I asked them why they were so big, and they laughed and said I was small.

I don't think I'm small. I remember some days ago I was even smaller. I could fit into a test tube. Actually my first memory was of someone shaking the test tube I was in, and then I rolled out. The lab was all white, and the scientists were all wearing white, so for a while I thought I couldn't see.
I'm very sleepy, and I think I've written enough. I'll sleep now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:21 pm
March 18, 2005

Today I rolled off the table and fell down on the floor. I bounced for a good while before one of the scientists caught me and put me back in my tank.
They said I shouldn't run away.
I told them I don't want to run away. At most, I would bounce. And where would I bounce to?
They say that there is a big world outside the lab, but I think if the world is so big I would get lost. I'd rather stay in my comfy lab tank.
The scientists also said that they have a surprise for me. I asked what is a surprise, and they say it's a nice thing, but they won't tell me what it is.

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:26 pm
March 27th, 2005

I just found out what is the surprise the scientists were talking about!
I talked to one of them, and she said that they were going to create more slimes like me. She said I would have someone to play with. She said they would be just like me, maybe with different colours.
I asked her if there was going to be a slime as white as the lab, and she said maybe. So I said that they'd better make sure he's a good slime, or he'll run away and they'll never see him again, because the lab is all so white!
She laughed and said ok, then they won't make a white slime.
I'm happy I'll have someone to play with, because the scientists can't bounce.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:30 pm
April 7, 2005

Today I asked a scientist how I was created.
She said it's too complicated to explain, and I said it's not, I would understand. So she started saying something very complicated, and I couldn't understand it.
So she said I came out of a test tube full of slime-ingredients.
I asked her if the other slimes were going to come out of test tubes, and she said yes. I asked her if I could see the test tubes, and she said she'll bring me to see them some time next week. I'll get to see my new brothers and sisters!

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:32 pm
April 15, 2005

I still haven't been to visit the test tubes and the future brothers and sisters. I don't see the scientists much now, they just come to bring me food and water, and sometimes they play with me, but they're always in a hurry.
Tomorrow I'm going to ask them what's going on.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:39 pm
April 18, 2005

This is terrible! I talked to the scientists and they told me that they have problems at the lab. I haven't understand it very well, but they need money. They need money for everything... food, water, slime-ingredients, test tubes...
I asked them how to get money, and they said they didn't know.
Some wanted to "make a profit", but I haven't understood what it means.
I asked about my brothers and sisters, but they said they couldn't make other baby slimes without money. Awww.

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:43 pm
April 26, 2005

I finally saw my brothers and sisters!
They look so small in their test tubes... They're smaller than half of half my size. They're all of different colours too. I asked the scientists which colour I was, and they said green. I asked which is green, so they brought me a small mirror and I was able to see myself! At first I thought it was another brother slime and I bounced forward it to greet him, but I bounced off the slime.
I felt a bit confused and embarrassed, because the scientists were all laughing.

I think I like my colour. It's not so bright as the colour of many of my brothers and sisters, but I think it's pretty. I looked at my brothers and sisters again and I saw that there are some green ones between them too.
I can't wait to be able to play with them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:59 pm
May 2, 2005

Today when they brought me food, the scientists left my tank open.
I realized it only after they'd gone, so I bounced up and down for a while and called them , but they didn't hear. At first I didn't want to go outside. I'd never done it and I was afraid they'd scold me, but then I got bored and thought that a short visit couldn't hurt anybody. So I hopped out of my tank! For the first time I could bounce around without anybody controlling me.
I jumped off the table and bounced on the floor. It was dusty under the tables, and it made me sneeze. Then I jumped on another table and looked around. The lab is full of strange things and the scientists never let me play with them. While I was looking at a row of vials, I bumped into one of them and the vial fell down and broke. I was afraid that the noise would attract the scientists, so I rushed to my tank and I've been staying there for all day. I'm afraid that the scientists are going to get mad at me when they find out.

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:01 pm
May 5, 2005

The scientists still haven't found out!
They're always in a hurry, and I feel sort of lonely. I wish they'd leave the tank open again, so I could wander around a bit.
They still haven't told me when I'll be able to play with my brothers and sisters. I think I was around 1 month old when I began talking, so maybe in 1 month my brothers and sisters will start talking again, so I'll be able to play with them finally!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:13 pm
May 16, 2005

It's terrible. I haven't been able to update recently because so many things happened...
First thing, my tank has been moved into another, clean, huge room. It's not white like the lab, it's more colourful, and it's full of tanks with other slimes. But we can't play together, because there's always other people around.
The scientists have all gone too, apart from one or two. I asked them what was going on, and they said that they still have problems because they don't have money. They said they need money to go on with their research, and that they want to get money by selling some of us. I asked what that meant, and they said it means we go live with other people, and those people will give money to the scientists in exchange.
Then they asked me how I'd like to go and live with some other person. I said I'd miss the lab, and I would like to live with some of my brothers and sisters too. They said maybe. I like my brothers and sisters, but some of them have been sold already. I'm a bit scared by the people who buy us, because they all scream and squeal when they see us, and then give us weird names. But they don't seem interested in me. The scientists say it's because they like bright colours like pink or blue better. They said they could change my colour, but I'd rather stay green.

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:24 pm
May 23, 2005

Today I've been sold. A girl came into the lab (it's called shop now, though) and looked at the slimes, and then looked at me and said how I was cute, and how I was nice, and blah blah blah. Then she picked me up and said she was going to buy me.
So they put me in a smaller tank, and the girl carried me off. I wanted to say goodbye to the scientists, but they weren't there.
At first the girl wanted to put me into a bag, but it was dark and I was thrown up and down uncomfortably, so she just carried the tank in her hands.
Now I'm at her home, and I feel very tired, so I think I'll go sleep now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:02 pm
May 27, 2005

I feel a bit alone. There's nobody at home for all day long, since Aiko is always away. Aiko is the girl who bought me. She gives me food and then leaves in the morning. I stay in my tank and bounce around, then she comes back late and tells me about her job. She works in a shop, far from here. She's always tired and sleepy, and I wish she'd stay home a bit more.
She's away now, too. I told her that I was bored last night, so she's left the tank open and told me I can go around and explore the house, as long as I don't get lost. I want to go and explore a bit.

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers