[GRP] Half-light; The Twilight Descends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalieart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:59 pm
rules:
1. the usual (as in no godmoding unless a person asks you to, no powerplaying, etc.)
2. kill attempts are allowed, actual killings arent.
3. please use qutation marks for speech and {and} for thought. icon_smile.gif
4. i'd like a minimum of 4-6 (A PARAGRAPH) lines per post. if not, i need a reson.
5. if you have to leave in the middle of a post, just say you'll finish it later, and no one else will post until you finish

if you are wondering, Faili is ordered, just waiting for her, she's a Kagesmusha slime.

yeah, all my characters are shapeshifters, live with it. razz

sorry its long, but i didn't use a character sheet, although i prefer them.

Faili (pronounced 'fay lee' not 'fail ee' or some such thing) ran along the corridor, as the wave of power rose behind her, swallowing up the depths of the mountain in a dark void. She glanced back, and put on a burst of speed, she cursed, muttering to herself, "If i ever find Ravenyia, i swear i am going to rip her heart out for binding me and leaving!" Faili was a shapeshifter, although not natural born, she had mastered the art. She was a mage, and before touching the spirit of change, she was of average ability, now, she was quite a bit stronger, as her travels led far, as she chased Lunidrous and his companions. They led her here after many years, in an attempt to control the spirits of the elements, her village had hidden a great secret. Lunidrous had triggered a trap though, and the spirits fled abroad, only the spirit of change found her.
"please," the spirit had whispered in its wavery voice, "help my fellows, i fear that they shall be captured soon..." and the spirit fled, leaving her to outrun the void that the spirits flight had caused.
The malestrom of darkness swirled behind her, growing ever closer as she tired. she realized with a jolt that the spell Ravenyia had cast on her had lost its grip. Shaking of the last of the spell, she shifted, knowing she could not escape in her present form. A large firebird soared upwards, phasing through the roof, as it was now a sheet of flame. she burst from the top of the volcano within which the spirits had been housed. The earth below her heaved and she was cought in the eruption. She was thrown by the explosion the Faelnirv sea, the word ocean did not exist yet, to float amongst the ruins of her village. her pheonix wings had no flame feathers now, as she floated unconcious in the icy waters...

Faili woke up, drenched in cold sweat. She frequently had nightmares of that day. she got up from her bed of pine boughs and splashed her face in the icy stream. She did not mind cold, or hot for that matter, but you will never see her above ground in an electric stom, she hated and feared lightning. Shivering as the water went down her spine, she changed to a large hawk, soaring up to get a good measure of her surroundings. She hadn't been able to locate Luni since that day, and not just because they seemed to have vanished. no. that wasn't it. she had attacks at random times. It would feel as if her mind had been set on fire, a fire made of fear and the pain of that day, when her will had blocked it out. intense pain, more than most could imagine, it always left her on the ground, screaming. she looked around at the settlements, and thought with bitter remorse {they grow closer every day} it had been many years since the eruption, and she now lived far from the site. Even so, the constant attacks had not faded. if anything, they seemed to get stronger, now leaving her hovering.. hovering... in the twilight zone. on the line between death and life. never enough to kill her, but makeing her always tawny golden eyes dull, and have a constant haunted appearance to them if you got close enough to see. shedescended, changing back into her normal form, a creature that looked a cross between a midnight black panther, seemingly as insubstantial as the shadows, an elven huntress, as it stood tall and proud, slim and strong, on two legs, and a raven, huge black wings that, although they were made of feathers, blended seemlessly with her soft pelt. she went to the river, crouching to drink, and her hears flicked back, she had heard something. although it was only the snapping of a twig, it stood out like a sore thumb, as creatures never ventured within a 2 mile radius of her, they feared her screams when she was 'attacked'. Indeed, the vilagers called them the howls of demons and the devil. she spun around, resting her paw on the hilt of her blade, which was a golden thing, magical, as the blade was oddly both silver and gold to a normal person's eye. some creatures though, saw the power rippling within. she stayed silent, watching and listening intently to the being that approached.

7 Points.
((wow, i wrote a lot! *rubs hands and wonders if i should get a faerie slime next*))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:32 pm
oooo...Faili is a cute name! It sounds eastern asian. biggrin Mine's going to be born soon, but when it is, it shall be named Tangy. 3nodding

Anyways, time to start some chatting. My name's Tiff. What's your name?

(1)

heart Total points so far: 2

Spring_Plum

Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas