Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ticket Counter:
  +1
View Results

Spring_Plum

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:02 am
"Welcome Ladies and Gentleman! Girls and Boys!" The ringmaster of the circus yells. The aroma of funnel cakes and corn dogs fill the air as screams from the roller coasters are heard through out the park. Horses neigh and goats bleat while children pet their heads. The overall atmosphere of Wonderland is enough to put a smile on anyone's face.

(1)

Total Points: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:08 am
User Image

Tangy hops around happily, taking in the greatness of Wonderland. I've never seen him so happy before. "Tangy, how about you make friends with some of the other slimes here?" Tangy has always had a problem making friends. He's very shy and is almost reluctant at times to talk to someone. Yes, I do worry about him. "Mommy, can I get some cotton candy?" He pleads. "Sure, but you better brush your teeth good when we get home!" I hand the man at the cart $5 and give Tangy a pink, fluffy ball of cotton. Tangy eats the fluff and gives me a big hug.

(2)

Total Points: 6

Spring_Plum

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Squishy and her sister Valilica stared in awe at the huge marvel of Wonderland."Do you guys want to go anywhere first?" asked their mother krazed-kyo-fan778.Squishy,who was slightly older,said "Mommy,we can go on our own." Krazed-kyo-fan778 handed Squishy some money and said"Alright,but be careful.And watch out for your little sister.Will you be okay,Valilica?"Valilica smiled and nodded."I'll be over at the circus if you need me." As she walked away she called out "And don't gorge yourselves on candy!"Squishy noticed another slime getting cotton candy and walked with Valilica over to him."Hello!" she called out as Valilica hid behind her."What's your name?'

(2)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:09 am
Bubbling hd been waiting forever to go to the Amusement park! He was very exited and jumped to the entrance as fast as he could. "One ticket, please!" He said to thesime selling tickets. And then he went inside, he had no idea where to start so he jumped around and looked at all the exiting things.  

Tikanyuo

heart1201

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:54 am
Blooky bounced around excited to meet new friends *How Cute!!*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:29 pm
Pennori bounced around, on the look-out for an exciting ride. Ever the thrill-seeker, she had just ridden "Screaming Twister" for the 5th time. A rumble in her stomach reminded her of her hunger, so she ended her coaster search to look for food. A hot-dog stand caught her eye, and she hopped over. Pennori paid the owner and sat down at a table to eat.

Total: (1)  

RyuKoneko

Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces