Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[RP] Never-Ending Slime Forest RP~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm
"Hey Kitty, it will take us at least 5 more hours to cut down 2 more leaves.
But I'm thinking about cutting ten down so we can just make a big roof around the clearing ok. so we will be back tomarrow morning." Said Kiraii-Chan. She kissed Pebble goodbye and walked away.

Pebble waved even though she new her mom would not see her.
Pebble was interupped so she walked away. She desided she would look for food with Valilica. "Valilica, lets go look for food." Ok she called. They walked into the forest. They found a humungus patch of mushrooms. They picked 3 for everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:36 pm
Pinky went over to help Pebble and Valilica with the food and Kitty went over to the pond and got some water. She looked into the beautiful sparkling water and saw Pebble Jr. Pebble Jr. looked hungery. Kitty went to look for some food and found a box of fruity pebbles for Pebble Jr. Kitty put the rest of the fruity pebbles for Pebble in her back pack. She saw something glowing in her back pack and it was the green rock. She wondered how it got in there. But couldn't figure out the answer.

Pinky asked Valilica if she needed help and she said, "No, thanks, but I think Pebble needs some help." Remembering that Pebble likes Pinky. So Pinky asked Pebble and with a little blush on her face she said,"Sure, I would like to have some help."

[2 points]
[20 points]

The-Complicated-Kitty

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:06 pm
Kyo-ki waved to Valilica and followed to go help with the leaves.

Valilica watched Pinky and Pebble and giggled a little, remembering how she felt around her crush back before they moved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:56 am
My Slime~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Puffball
Personality: Outgoing, energetic, and likes Classical music
What my writing looks like: Example
What slime's writing looks like: Example  

puffs4ever

puffs4ever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:03 pm
It just wasn't fair for Puffball. She had wandered off of the path because she saw some cool toadstools, and now she was lost. Passing a huge tree with pink leaves, she sighed. She was sure she saw that tree before. She was going in circles. About to give up, she saw the small group of laughing slimes. She called back to Puffs4ever, who was still stumbling around in the forest somewhere. "She's such a bumbler," thought Puffball to herself.
Puffs4ever was having a hard time following the indigo-colored slime through the grass. Suddenly, she heard a squeaky voice call her. Using her ears to follow Puffball, she saw the group of happy slimes. Sighing with relief, she kept walking. Slimes and their owners were sitting around. A small stream was burbling happily.
(3 points)
((total: 17 points))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:33 pm
Kiraii-Chan finished cutinf down the leaves and had a few blisters.
Kyo-Ki and Kiraii Dragged the leaves to the camp. When they got there Kitty and the slime were shoked, wondering how we managed to carry them there. "There are still a few more leaves. So is we find another slime or person we can cut some more down." Said Kiraii. She then went over to the pond and dipped her sore blistered hands in the water. Pebble Jr. came up and did somewhat of a smile. It made Kiraii feel a little better, but her hands still hurt pretty bad.

Pebble came up and put her hands in the water. Turned her head, and smiled at Kiraii. "What are you doing mommy?" She said softly. She waited for a reply. "My hands are blistered, the water is making them feel better." Relpied Kiraii. Pebble kissed Kiraii's knee (thats as far as she could reach) and said "Mommy is you are hurt some tough girl has got to run this place." Said Pebble in a strong voice. "I already gathered tonights dinner with Pinky and Valilica. She smiled and ran off.

xP a n t i e s

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:19 pm
Kyo-ki walked in carrying an armload of large leaves.When she got back to camp,she looked around for Valilica and saw her running towards her.

Valilica ran over to Kyo-ki and picked up the tail end of the leaves that were dragging."Let me help you,mommy!"she said with a smile.Even the tail end of the leaves were heavy for Valilica,but she carried them withall her strength until Kyo-ki set them down."Thank you,Valilica,"Kyo-ki said with a smile as she rubbed her hands together."Now you run along and play."Okay!" she said, and she ran off after Pebble."Hey,Pebble!"she said to her cheerfully.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff