Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] (Literate) Having Fun Outdoors~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndracowings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:56 pm
The setting takes place outdoors (obviously) in a green field (known as "Lime Sea") surrounded by a thick, green pine tree forest (known as "Pine Forest"). In the field, there are random hills here and there. There are various different flowers growing everywhere, the same with small shrubs. In the distance, a mountain range (known as "Jagged Woods"), whose tops are constantly enshrouded in fog, is seen. The suburbs have not developed in this world, only villages and small towns have. To get anywhere, walking (or running, jumping, skipping, etc.) on paths is the only way to arrive.

When typing your role play out, as the owners, please keep your font color black. Your silky slimes can be any color other than black (as long as it is readable).

Owner's RP Name:

Your Silky Slime's-
Name:
RP Font Color:
Picture:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:01 am
Owner's RP Name: Crystal

Your Silky Slime's-
Name: Tangerine [Nickname(s): Tangie]
Personality: Outgoing, loud, silly, friendly, happy
RP Font Color: Blue
Picture:
User Image  

azndracowings

azndracowings

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 am
Crystal was sitting on top of a hill in the field watching Tangerine, her companion for many happy memories, roll around in the grass at the base of the hill. She was content with the warm sun shining up in the sky, making the environment comfortable to be in. She looked up at the cerulean blue sky. There were wisps of clouds up above, with no hint of rain. She looked back down at Tangerine to find that she was trying her hardest to hop up the slope towards her beloved friend. Crystal laughed with bemusement. "Tangie, would you like some help?" she asked with a smile.

"No!" the orange slime excaimed. "I can do it! Just. Huff. A. Oof! Few more. Puff. Hops!"

"Haha. Alright," Crystal said with a warm smile.

"Woo! I made it! I ma-" Tangerine exclaimed, when all of a sudden, she rolled down the hill. "Ahhh!!!" she screamed the entire way down. She came to a stop atop of a patch of daisies. "Aw, I crushed my favorite kind of flowers," she said with a morose tone when she saw where she had landed.

"Haha. They'll grow back, Tangie, don't worry," Crystal said as she walked down to where her little slime had rolled.

[3 pts]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Owner's RP Name: yankee987

Your Silky Slime's-
Name: red
Personality: smart and independent
RP Font Color:]dark red
Picture: User Image  

PrDrMrman

Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff