Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Garutachi Clan
NEW!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post often?
  Yes, I want to keep in contact with everyone!
  No, it's too much effort and I don't want to deal with it.
View Results

AishoSama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:41 pm
No one's been posting, so I took it into my own hands and have created a new topic. Now, you must post. We cannot let this quild die, because with it, goes our friendship. This is how we keep in contact and we can't allow that to fade. Please, keep that in mind when you decide to stop posting for long periods of time. Before you know it, it's been months and you're out of touch.

With all the love in the world,

Aisho  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:45 pm
AishoSama
No one's been posting, so I took it into my own hands and have created a new topic. Now, you must post. We cannot let this quild die, because with it, goes our friendship. This is how we keep in contact and we can't allow that to fade. Please, keep that in mind when you decide to stop posting for long periods of time. Before you know it, it's been months and you're out of touch.

With all the love in the world,

Aisho

very moving. Sorry, I got behind in classes and had to get caught up...but I'm back  

Airlian
Captain

AishoSama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:07 pm
Hello! Welcome back to your guild. I wasn't trying to be mean when I wrote that, but it occured to me that the guild was dying. Maybe people will post when they read this. One can only hope...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:42 pm
no thank you...I got really busy  

Airlian
Captain

Garutachi Clan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out