Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] Shroom and Friends~Shroom's b-day~You~invited! [n/o] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:28 pm
Contents:
(1) You are here
(2) Rules
(3) Blacklist
(4) Donaters
(5) Owners of this Thread
(6) Reserved
(7) Reserved
(8 ) Reserved
(9) Reserved
(10) Grand Opening

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:46 pm
Rules:

All colored fonts are welcome, although nothing bigger then 12 is allowed, nor is anything smaller then 9. Please, I don't want to ban anyone from the thread.
No god-modeling!
No tpying lyke tis or I am teh magic cookeh eatah!
I want grammar and spelling. Grammar is not the dinosaur. Using it means you're not cold-blooded. twisted
No cursing!
Post in your bloby's color. ^.^ ((Whole familys can be any color.))
Limit those smilies! Your slime thinks the big yellow things are scary. o.O
Always follow ToS.
Follow guild's rules.
Follow the Golden Rule- a.k.a Be nice, carma is always there. wink
Thank you, the last rule is:
FOLLOW THESE RULES!!!

undead on arrival

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:49 pm
Blacklist:

None so far. Let's keep it this way!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:52 pm
Donaters:

This going towards my Fox Tail. 2,800/7,000
None so far. cry

undead on arrival

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:56 pm
Owners:

Keykeyearthy (me, main leader)
The guild crew: (number one in charge)
??????: (second in command)
??????: (Third in command)
People who are RPing:
keykeyearthy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:57 pm
Reserved.  

undead on arrival

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:58 pm
Reserved...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:59 pm
LiKe, So ReSeRvEd!  

undead on arrival

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:01 pm
Reserved!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:04 pm
We are now....
OPEN!!!!  

undead on arrival

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:04 pm
You knock on a door, seeing a great banner strung this house about a birthday. When the door opens, you see a thin, tan, brown-haired ten-year-old who has a small party hat tied on her head. She looks tired, yet when she sees you she perks up. "Do come in!" she gushes, tugging you into the room. The frist thing you see is that the little girl must have taken hours to make this place up for guests. You smile warmly, smelling something delightful. As you go through the living room, you see she ladened the plants with confetti, and covered the fan with streamers by the ton. She seats you down on hand-made wooden chair with a bowl in front of you. The good smell washes over you, and you ask what it is. "Why, it's something you'll love," she says sweetly, pouring something into your bowl. You find its all-natural chicken soup, warming you up from the inside, and once you finsh you feel quite full until she places a bar of chocalate in yoor left hand and a hot cup of chocoa in the other. Thanking her warmly, you walk into the living room to find about fifty little blobs sitting on the floor, staring at you with little dot eyes. They are all colors, yet something even odder strikes you; they all have little party hats on and little bubbles with cake or ballons in them floating above them. You hear something behind you, and find that five of them formed a little group with a boombox sitting in the center. Looking closer, you see one- a bold-looking orange one- has a microphone. Straining your ears, you hear a squeak, then rustling; all the blobs have turned to the speaker. Turning back to the group, the bold one made sure they were all listening. He stood up (it looked like it anyway, it was hard to tell) and said, "Meepy! Meep meep sqeep!"
They all suddenly started meeping. Amused, you relax, snuggling into the seat.
"Ah! I see you're staying!" The girl had walked in, and you asked her to repeat it. "You are staying...?" she repiled uncertenly. You see now: she has a slight Spainish accent. "Oh, nothing," you say, and she plops down beside you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:15 pm
((ish I aloug to post? Orlando would love to join))  

SaffronRaynbow14

undead on arrival

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:41 pm
SaffronRaynbow14
((ish I aloug to post? Orlando would love to join))

((Yesh. It's open to anyone.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:56 pm
Kanishi; " The Ninja Slime" Jumps Up And Screams, "Lets Get This Partay' Started Right Now!", And Then Suddenly Every Little Slime Gets Up And Starts Dancing , Slimey Style!Kanshi Suddenly Dose(Sp?) Some Really Weird Dance Then Everyone Starts Doing It To. Then One Little Slimey Says, "Hey Who Wet Me?". Then A Slimey Shouted I Did , Come Jump In The Pool, (The Sink), The Waters Great!"Then Kanishi Threw On A Little Ninja Floatie And Jumped In, Then Tons Of Other Slimeys Did To whee ".

(1)

[Self.Proclaimed.Ninja]

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas