[GRP] Squishy's Temple Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:46 pm
At first glance, the front of the temple looks all pink. Cherry trees border the two sides of the stairs leading up to the temple. These trees are always in full bloom, for some reason, and they create a pink canopy over the stairs. Petals also cover the steps, creating a pink carpet.

The flight of pink-canopied and pink-carpeted stairs is formidable. At the top of the stairs, there is a pathway that is lined with more cherry trees. At the end of this pathway sits the temple of The First. It has a distinctively sloping, jade-green roof, red columns, and thick, wooden walls.

The temple was built to honor Squishy, the first silky slime ever created. All silky slimes know who Squishy is. He resides in The Lab, where all slimes are created. Slimes' earliest memories typically include seeing Squishy in his personal home tank or hopping around the countertops with Meriko, who is one of the silky slime deities.

There are four silky slime deities that are also honored at the temple. The head deity is LabTech143. He is also known as The Creator. Meriko, LadyDelaidra, and Konami Shojou are three deities that work with The Creator.

Visitors may pray to the deities outside or inside the temple. If they wish to pray outside, they may pray at the temple entrace. If they wish to pray inside, they may do so in the prayer hall, offering hall, worship hall, or the exorcism hall. The temple also contains a dance hall and a music hall for more elaborate ceremonies. There are also several rooms that can host a variety of functions. Indeed, the temple may look small on the outside, but it is actually a sprawling edifice.

At the heart of the temple sits The Sanctuary. It is devoted to The First and the four deities, and nobody else is given access.

There sits a small sign off the front pathway. It is printed on a heavy, ornate parchment and encased in glass. Regular visitors know what the sign says, and first-timers are always strongly advised to stop and read it:

Commandments for Temple RP:

Thou shalt not god mode.
    Thou shalt not make kill attempts. This is a temple, for heaven's sakes.
    Thou shalt put out-of-character chatter (OOC) in white font, preluded by "OOC" in visible font.
    Thou shalt not roleplay breeding.
    Thou shalt follow Gaia ToS.
    Thou may pray for your heart's desires, but thou shalt not sue the deities if thy pixel desires are not fulfilled. The temple is not The Lab.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:00 am
Blob approached the temple slowly, deep in his thoughts.
When he reached the entrance he glanced distractedly at the sign and nodded, continuing towards the entrance of the temple.
He had already started formulating a prayer involving permission to throw a rock party in Aiko's room when he realized there was already someone there. Behind a column he could just make out the outline of a slime with their head bowed in prayer.
Then the slime turned, and Blob saw it was Sparkle.
"Oh, hi," she said, looking surprised.
"Sssh..." whispered Blob. "A bit of respect for Squishy's sake!"
"Oh, sorry..." said Sparkle.
"What are you doing here anyway? I don't think I ever saw you in the temple before..."
Sparkle blushed. "Well... er..." she stammered. "It's a bit of a personal thing..."

(2)

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:17 am
Two Slimes, cyan and light green, approach the Temple at a determined pace.

The cyan one turns to his companion. "Are you sure about this, Maelstrom? I mean, Squishy and the deities are very important, and, I mean..."

"Well, it certainly can't hurt," his brother huffs irritably. "Besides, even if it is for us in the end, we're wishing fortune on the new deity."

"I suppose you're right... Hey, Maelstrom?"

"What now, Tempest?"

"What do you think our sisters will be like? I mean, when Cassi orders them, when they come? I mean, you know."

"Well, Cassi said the lighter ones will be like us, only more active, and the darker ones will be shy."

Smiling, Tempest follows Maelstrom into the Temple. They're going to wish fast work and few distractions on the new deity, Konami Shojou. (2)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:55 pm
"You're free now!" Leo exclaimed. "Run! Run like the wind!"

"Shh," Cardi admonished.

"Well, actually, they can't run..." Teve began.

Cardi shook her head at her two sons as she coaxed the slimehs out of their box. Then she picked up Kahlua and Griever. "Make sure you get everybody back here in an hour," she told them before gently setting them back on the ground.

Kahlua looked around her in awe. "I can't believe we're at Squishy's temple!" she said, her voice hushed.

Griever simply squished ahead of her.

"I should herd back the slimehs here in an hour," said Latte importantly. "The two of us. Right, Caz?"

Kahlua glanced back at Caz, worried. She was happy Cardi gave such an important job to Griever. If the slimehs would listen to anybody, it would be to a large, buff slimeh like Griever.

"Let's just enjoy this trip, Latte. Aren't you glad you got a day off?" Caz paused meaningfully. "Cardi must have done it on purpose so you can enjoy yourself after working so hard in The Basement."

This pleased Latte. Even though they could hear Griever's derisive snort.

(4)

cardi

Cat

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:07 pm
Hue watched the rest of the slimehs scatter around the temple. She tentatively squished towards the temple entrance and rang the slimeh bell. Then she closed her eyes.

Dear Squishy. I've been in love with Caz for as long as I could remember. Well, maybe you were even there when I fell in love with Caz. I first obtained consciousness in The Lab and saw all these other slimehs bobbing about. I even remember seeing you bobbing in your home tank.

Then this blue slimeh caught my eye. It was Caz. I've been in love with him ever since. I've done everything I could to make myself lovable, Oh Squishy. All I wanted in return was to have him love me back.

Now I hear that Caz may be fond of Kahlua. Anyone but Kahlua! Actually, that's not true. I don't want there to be anyone else but me! Why not me? I'm far prettier than her--

"Are you sleeping, Hue?" came Maddie's giggle.

Hue opened her eyes. "You interrupted my prayer!" she cried. "Now I have to pray all over again or Squishy won't grant my wish!"

"What wish? To have Kahlua and Espresso have baby slimehs?" Maddie rang the bell. "That's what I'm wishing for, too! That makes the two of us! Squishy should grant our wish!"

"I don't think Squishy appreciates mean wishes," gravely Hue told her best friend.

"Mean? Au contraire, Hue. It's a wish of kindness. So that you and Caz would finally be happy together." Maddie gave her a reassuring tap. "You'll be a couple soon. You'll see."

(7)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:16 pm
Mimi was so happy. She was finally able to go to Squishy's Temple! She went inside and knelt down, well, what would be kneeling down if she could xd

Dear Squishy,
Please keep Kimiko and Joey's baby safe. Also, please bless The Creator and his followers and thank them for me for being so kind in helping the slimes. I remember when I came into this world, I looked up at The Creator, and then I saw you. You were bouncing along the counter tops, happily. I saw all the other slimes, especially my brother, Max. I think it's very kind...

She was interrupted in her prayer.

"What're you praying for, to be prettier because your ugly!?"

Ugh, she thought. Lexi.

"Everyone knows I'm the prettiest of Toony's slimes! You can't be as pretty as me, I'm one of a kind!"

Mimi saw a smirk come across her slimey face. Mimi stood face-to-face with her.

"I wasn't praying to be prettier, and I'm not ugly! I was praying for -"

"Who cares what you were praying for? The only thing everyone cares about is moi! Now move aside! I'm going to pray for me to be crowned Queen Slime."

Mimi ran out of the Temple with tears on her face. Oh well, she thought. I guess I'll just pray outside the temple

She what-looked-like-kneeling down and ended her prayer.

...of you to look after us. Thank you for listening to my prayer.

Mimi got up and went over to Max so they could play.

(5) I think sweatdrop

CartoonKid

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:35 pm
Tempest and Maelstrom both watched curiously as Cardi's Slimes squished down the hall.

"Lookit them all! I mean, there's so many of 'em. I mean, wow, I mean..."

"Would you cut that out?" Maelstrom bounced into his brother irritably. "It's not nice to stare. Now come on, which room should we go to?"

"Oh, well, uhm, I mean... Gosh, I mean... they've all gone to all the rooms so I guess it doesn't matter which one we go to. I mean, y'know."

"You'd better toughen up when our sisters arrive!"

Tempest swelled up angrily. "You shut up! I'll take just as good care of our sisters as you, you'll see!"

"Yeah, act like that when they arrive. Come on!"

Together the brothers squished down towards the Worship Hall.

"So... What're you gonna pray for, for our sisters. I mean, y'know..."

"I'm going to hope that the shy ones are just shy, and not cowards like you!" Giggling mischievously, Maelstrom picked up his pace, bouncing away from his brother.

"H-hey! Maelstrom, that wasn't cool! Come back here!" With an outraged squeal, Tempest followed his brother. Maelstrom's giggling lowered to a wicked snigger as he approached the Worship Hall. He coughed a few times to calm himself in the doorway, and was knocked inside as Tempest bounced right into him. (4)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:22 pm
As the other visitors to the temple concentrate on their prayers, a shiny yellow-gold slime bounces shyly through the door. Her name is Honey, and at the moment, she really feels like she shouldn't be there. Normally she doesn't go to the temple. She always gets the sense that she's intruding, or bothering other people. This time, however, is important.

Honey bounces up to the large (and rather round!) statue of the First One in the prayer hall and starts murmuring her little wish.

Dear Squishy, big brother of all slimes, please bring me more friends. I mean, it's nice to go out and meet people, but it's so lonely around the garden with just the three of us. I'd play with Marin, but Marin is always off listening to music or just being all lonely, so she never wants to... If we had more friends in the garden, maybe Marin would be happier too. So please? Just a few?

This is silly,
Honey thinks. Squishy is too busy with big miracles, like making slimehs fall in love, or keeping big things from stepping on us. He probably has no time to help me.

Feeling slightly less comforted than she had hoped for when she entered the temple, Honey turns around and hops back out the door. This wasn't a good idea at all... She continues moping and hopping her way home, when she notices a familiar pair of white-and-blue sneakers carefully navigating way back down the slime-filled street that goes between her neighborhood and the Slime Lab.

"Oh! Careful, careful. If you surprise me, someone could get hurt. I'm really big, you kno---Abbie! Hal! Are you listening? Get away from that---"

The human connected to the sneakers is interrupted by a slightly more slime-sized voice.

"---ALL right! You heard the lady. Stay together, it's not very far. Abbie, sweetie, don't play with that. Hal, stop encouraging her. Moryslime...well, you're behaving. Good for you, cupcake."

Honey pulls her gaze up from where it was fixed on the ground ahead of her. To her surprise, she sees her human Moryera being followed by a group of four slimes. One (the one who interrupted) is peach, older than the other three, and a good deal larger, too. Two of them, one glowing orange-red and one a bright shade of green, stay close together as they run around and look at anything and everything. These must be Abbie and Hal, though Honey isn't sure which is which. Finally, there is a little lilac slime that looks exactly like Mory would if she were a slime instead of human.

WOW! Squishy really does answer prayers!

"Wait for me, Miss Mory!" Honey calls out, as she races up the road to meet her new friends. (7)  

Moryera

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:12 am
Bouncing into his brother angrily, Maelstrom hissed at Tempest to mind his manners, and the younger Slime shrank in on himself meekly.

"I'm sorry. I mean, you shouldn't have said that to me, I mean, y'know, that just wasn't very nice of you at all."

"Oh, grow up," the green slime muttered as they approached the statue of Squishy, mindful to not bother the other Slimes present.

Tempest distanced himself from Maelstrom slightly as the older Slime started to pray. The little cyan Slime had never been good at standing up to his brother. After all, Maelstrom had been Cassi's first custom Slime after Wigglemeister and the Squishingtons; he was practically part of the aristocracy himself!

Settling down in a slightly grooved section of the floor, Tempest closed his eyes.

Oh, Squishy, please hear my prayer. Bring luck and fortune to the Creator and the Deities; swift work, few distractions, and good pay. Let all new Slimes go to good humans who will love and be proud of them. He opened one eye, glancing about secretively. Maelstrom and the other Slimes were all quiet. He closed his eye again and resumed his prayers. Also... Also, please help me protect my little sisters when they arrive. Let them all be round and healthy, and their flowers never wilt. Let them all be brave, even the shy ones, and let them never be lost or stepped on. Let them be seen as equals by the fanSlimes, and treated fairly by the other Customs... Amen. (3)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:28 pm
ooc:xD yep, them slimehs just squishin' all over the place xD

Lots of short sentences in this post, yes. I knocked off one point from my total because there's too many one-worders >.<

Griever aimlessly squished through the temple. He really had no idea why Squishy should be revered. So he was the first slimeh to be created. Big deal. He was celebrated because he was born? What did he do since then?

"It's one big coffee slimeh situation."

Bahamut looked over at him. "What?"

"This whole fuss over worshipping Squishy."

Bahamut gave him a stern look. He never had a stern look from Bahamut before. It was always aimed at Ifrit. "Don't be so irreverent."

They passed by the prayer hall. Griever gestured towards the large and round statue of Squishy. "This temple is all about venerating someone who was special just because he's born."

"You'll feel the same way when you have an offspring."

Griever rolled his eyes. "That's not the same thing."

Bahamut sighed heavily. "Show some respect for Squishy, Griever. It'll be a terrible thing if you grieviously offend him." Then he snickered. "Griever. Grievious."

Griever was not amused.

His friend sobered up. "I mean, when you find yourself a sexy little slimeh lady and want to have little slimehs of your own, you'll be going to The Lab. You know, where Squishy resides. You don't want to be all offensive to Squishy and have him do something awful to your offspring." He paused. "Your sexy little slimeh lady would be most upset if that happens."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Ooh. Hell. Don't mention that. This is a hallowed place, Griever," Bahamut clucked.

"If I don't know any better, you're taking lessons from Ifrit."

(6)

cardi

Cat

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:42 pm
ooc: This is just a kinda joke post I've been dying toi make. xD;; Sorry it's not all serious like, but cardi said I could. <33

And LadyDelaidra descended from the labs of the heavens and gazed down at all the cute slimes. She paused and smiled. The slimes all around stared up in awe of her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She stuck out her thumbs and said, "Yo~! How you doing?"

The slimes were too overcome by fear and wonder to answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.And so, LadyDelaidra blew a kiss, smiled and went back to the heavenly labs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:51 pm
Kahlua stayed frozen, by the exorcism hall. Then she heard Tequila squeal, "OH MY GAWRSH! IT'S THE DEITY LADYD!"

As Whiskey bounded by her, she squeaked, "LadyD appeared! LadyD appeared!"

"Yeah, I saw it..." she said, dazed.

(1)

cardi

Cat

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:55 pm
Latte continued to stare up, dazed. It's a sign! The deity LadyD revealed herself to me!

Then, as he listened to other slimehs run around screaming, he realized with disappointment that he wasn't the only one that LadyD spoke to.

He gazed up again. Someday, I'm going to be a deity like that.

Latte squished into the offering hall. Then, realizing he had nothing to offer, he squished out and went to the prayer hall instead.

Dear Squishy. Please crown me king of slimehs and smite all slimehs that are irrespectful to me. And can you smite Espresso too, while you're at it? Also, please make Cardi give me the fern and the pillows.

He thought for a moment and continued to pray.

If you get rid of Kahlua, that'll be great, too. I keep hearing some slimehs saying that she should be the leader. Yes, please smite them, Oh Squishy. And make Caz realize the error of his ways and obey my orders. Actually, that goes for all slimehs. Except for the ones that'll be smited. They'll be dead, anyway.

Latte paused and thought some more. Finally, he telepathically told Squishy, If you grant all these wishes, I'll give you... a slimeh sacrifice! Yes. I'll have one of the slimehs work here to help maintain the temple. And weekly offerings of food and water. I'll have a parade of slimehs bring them in every week, Oh Squishy. Just answer my prayer.

Satisfied, Latte squished out of the prayer hall. But at the last minute, he dashed back in.

And if any of you deities heard that, please grant them also. Like LadyD. I was that magnificent yellow slimeh you saw when you descended from the heavens earlier.

(6)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:18 pm
ooc: yes. i'm on a grp posting kick today (insert gonk here) >.<

Something rammed into Griever so hard that if he was a smaller slimeh, he would have lurched ten feet ahead. "What?" he growled at Ifrit.

"The LadyD huggled me!" Ifrit said excitedly.

"Ifrit," Bahamut said dryly. "The LadyD showed herself to everybody."

"She may have shown herself to everybody," said Ifrit imperiously. "But she huggled me. Way before she even showed herself. I just couldn't find you faster. Damn, this is one large pile of bricks..."

"Well, actually, it's not made of bricks..." Bahamut began.

Griever squished away from them.

"Griever! Aren't you going to congratulate me?"

"Congratulations," tonelessly he said.

Having nowhere else to go, he proceeded into the worship hall and absently glanced at the the green and the cyan slimehs together in the room. They didn't look familiar; he reckoned they were not from The Basement. For a moment, he watched them with interest.

His two friends hurriedly squished to him to catch up and entered the worship hall also. "See what I mean, Griever?" said Bahamut smugly.

"That I'm special?" asked Ifrit breathlessly.

"No, idiot. Griever was being disrespectful to Squishy. Well, I told him that if he offends Squishy, he might get punished later on."

Griever could care less. He was not planning on having children. Boredly, he looked around.

"You just saw how powerful the deities could be," continued Bahamut.

"Squishy is not a deity."

"But the deities listen to him," stressed Bahamut.

Griever's thoughts went to Kahlua. "Squishy may have the deities' ears, but that doesn't mean he'll do anything about it."

Bahamut and Ifrit looked at each other. Ifrit backed away. "Hey. Your impending misfortune and doom might rub off on me, man. Cut it out."

(7)

cardi

Cat

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:29 pm
Kimiko was sitting in the shadows of a tree, reading. All of a sudden she hears one of her younger slime siblings, Mimi, shouting. She hops over to the Temple of Squishy, where she is, and hears her more clearly. Then she notices everybody is shouting and looking up.

"OMG! It's the Creator's follower! LADYD! AAAAAAH! 4laugh "

Kimiko looked up and saw her, LadyD. She looked into the beautiful sunshine of her face and gazed into her eyes.

"She's beautiful," She thought. "Maybe it's a calling! I highly doubt that though, I'm not as pretty as she is, or smart. redface "

Kimiko still continued to gaze at her untill she left. Then, she decided to put down her book for a moment, and go over to the Temple. She went inside, and (what looked like) kneeled down.

Dear Squishy,
I know you're quite busy, and would probably never listen to anyone like me, everyone else is better than me. Please bless Joey and my future baby. I don't want them to be hurt or anything, bless their little soul when they come into the world. Um, before I end my prayer, please help Joey to like me even more than he does. We're not married or anything...well, you wouldn't understand. Thank you if you're listening.

She walked out of the Temple's halls and went outside. She started heading home to Toony's Slime Mansion for them.
(3)  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces