Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[SSC] I'm Mad! You're Mad! LadyD's Slime Collection~!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:57 pm
[x] LadyD's Slime Collection [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to my collection of slimeys. <3

Since I am considered a deity *__________* I figured I should show off my cute slimeys. ^_____^~
Please feel free to poke in and comment or whatever. I don't usually RP, but I may from time to time. heart

Warning: Page is graphic intensive.

Current Count - 17

Table of Contents

Post 1 - Introduction
Post 2 - Normal Slimes
Post 3 - Elementals + Customs  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:57 pm
[x] Simple Silky Slimes [x]

Single Slimes~

User Image
This is Brandon. ^____^ He's based off of my best friend from my old work. Brandon likes to tease his friends and joke around a lot, but he's a really nice guy with a heart of gold.
This is Aja. She's a member of Jem and the Holograms, my favourite TV show from the 80's. She's stubborn, but she's a sweetheart.
This is Delerium. She's a very open-minded slime. She gets along with almost anyone and she loves to read and sing. She has a twin sister, named Alexis.
This is Alexis. She's Delerium's twin sister. She likes to read and write and sing. She and Delerium are very close.
Cherie fancies ehrself a French princess. She is very well mannered, highly educated and has a bloated ego.
This is Kairi. She's waiting for the people she cares most about to return to her.
Namine has been alone for most of her life, locked up in a castle. She's gifted with playing with other people's memories. All she wants is a true friend.
Sora is traveling trying to find his friend Riku. He made a promise to Kairi that he'd come back to her and he won't go back until Riku is with him. His emote is a paupu fruit, which he longs to share with Kairi.
Seduced by the power of the darkside of the for-- wait, wrong character. :'D Riku let himself become a pawn of the Heartless. He fell into darkness and forgot about the light. He ended up saving everyone in the end by helping to close the door to the darkness.
Evil incarnate. It's goal is to steal people's hearts and kill the light forever.

Happy Couples

User ImageUser Image
Daniel and Natalie are my 2 favourite singers. ^____^ They got married in real life and I couldn't help making a slime of them!

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:58 pm
[x] Custom and Elemental Silky Slimes [x]

Custom Slimes

This is Cyndrael. She's a moon goddess. She has 2 sisters, Aedra and Serene, who belong to Konami and Meriko.

Hoshi was a gifty from Cassidy Peterson, a new staff member in the lab. He's one of 4 ninja siblings who help keep evil out of the lab. They are very vigilant in they're ninja/guarding duties. *nodnod*

Namine has been alone for most of her life, locked up in a castle. She's gifted with playing with other people's memories. All she wants is a true friend.
This version was a gift from Meriko, because she'd a doll. ;___; heart

Elemental Slimes

User Image
Celeste is Daniel and Natalie's daughter. She was the FIRST ever created Shiney silky slime. Her parents fame has gone to her head a bit though, and she's a little... well, a LOT on the vain side.

Catalina is named after a brave Spanish Princess. Catalina the slime loves to listen to music and delights in her own appearance. Catalina the Infanta was a beautiful woman who overcame many obstacles in a foreign and cruel world. Sadly, Catalina the slime is nothing like her namesake. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:54 pm
Update~ Added 4 new slimes :3 heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:28 am
Update~ Added 3 new slimes today. heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:27 pm
hi  

Princess Bunni Bunny

LadyDelaidra