Submit

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:16 pm
In a park there's a small playground area for the younger slimes. Here parents and guardians can bring their babies to play and meet new friends.
There are four red-coloured swings and some slides. For the younger slimes there's an area filled with sand to make castles.
Around the playground there are flowerbuds, and many benches for the parents to sit on.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:53 pm
ooc: i typed up this long rp and then i closed out my window! (insert gonk here). oh well... xD

okies, this is way after the crewel manor/temple/meriko's workspace/untitled rps. at the time this was written, the parent slimehs haven't fallen in love with each other yet xD

"Daddy, I want orange juice!"

"Not now, sweetheart. Maybe later."

"But I want it now!"

Five slimehs were squishing towards the playground. It was not far from the temple, so they took the rail that ran from The Basement to the temple. Then they squished over to the playground.

Kunzite continued to bug her daddy, Caz, for orange juice. She was always used to having her way. It didn't help that she was a shiny slimeh and had a natural tendency to be vain. To make matters worse, it was in her genes: her mother was considered one of the prettiest slimehs in The Basement and often preened and primped. Finally, all coffee slimehs spoiled her rotten, reinforcing her belief that she was a little princess.

The other three slimehs, on the other hand, were in their own little world. Griever and Kahlua doted on their little boy, Garnet. So did all summon slimehs, all booze slimehs, all LoTR slimehs...well, basically, all except for the coffee slimehs. But since his sire would not hear of him getting spoiled, Garnet's behavior and sweet nature were prospering beautifully.

At the sight of the red swings, Garnet brightened and began squishing ahead.

"Careful, honey," called Kahlua.

Kunzite eyed the swings with disdain. "Yech, don't like red swings. I want pink swings. Daaaa-deee! I want pink swings!"

(4)

cardi

Cat

CartoonKid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:27 pm
ooc: I hope I get more baby slimes to RP soon (insert whee emote here) ^0^

Kimiko and Joey brought Yumi to the park.

"Promise you won't go anywhere past the playground?" said Kimiko.

"I pwomise" Yumi replied.

Yumi ran off and went over to the sand box. She started building a sand castle, when this older slime came over and kicked it.

"Hey! That wasn't nice."

"Who cares you baby!"

He kicked sand in her face and she started to cry. She rubbed the sand out of her eyes and continued crying. Joey came over to her and asked:

"What's wrong Yumi?"

"Some big meany kicked sand in my face."

"Aw. That wasn't very nice of him to do. You'll just have to turn that frown upside down!"

Joey did his special smile and Yumi giggled. He kissed Yumi on the forehead and went back to the bench Kimiko and he were sitting at.

Yumi decided to go to the slides. She climbed up its stairs and slid down.

"Weeeeeee! This is fun!" She thought.
(3)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:46 pm
ooc: Azn, you can't type that here if it's an RP thread (insert stare emote here)

[edit by Meriko] I deleted the ooc post.

Kimiko watched from the bench as Yumi slid down the slide. Yumi was having so much fun! She saw one of the slimes who lived with her, Bashful, who was walking (or what would look like it sweatdrop ) towards Kimiko and Joey. Yumi went over to him and said:

"Good wuck on you and Cocoa's baby."

She smiled at him. Bashful and Cocaloo were breeding a baby at the moment, and Yumi couldn't wait to have a friend to play with!

"Thank you Yumi. I hope they are as nice as you."

Bashful patted (is that a word sweatdrop ) Yumi on the head and she smiled again. Bashful went over to Kimiko and Joey and Yumi went to the swings. She got on one, and right when she was about to push herself into the air, that bully slime pushed her out of the seat.

"Hey! Stop picking on me!"

"Make me!" He shouted.

He pushed her into the sand and she started to cry. She was sad and mad, but she knew it was rude to fight. He kicked sand in her face and ran off. Yumi brushed the sand off her face and stood up.

"Why does that slime have to be so mean?!" She thought. "I wish he knew how I felt, but it's rude to harm others."

She sighed and sat down in the sand. Kimiko came rushing over to her.

"Sweetie, are you alright."

"Yes mommy, I'm fine."

"Ok, no injuries?" Kimiko looked at Yumi. "Whew, that's good."

She kissed Yumi on the head and went back to the bench. Yumi had nothing to do. That slime kept stopping her from playing, so she decided to just look around. She spotted a slime complaining about her swing not being pink.

"Well," She thought. "At least I don't have to live with that slime."

Yumi started to giggle a little bit, but then stopped. She realized she didn't have anything to do now and had nobody to play with, so she just went and sat near the flowerbuds, thinking.
(5)  

CartoonKid

SaffronRaynbow14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:43 pm
"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Look! Look! Can I play please?" Orlando pleaded as he and Saffy reached the playground.

""Yes dear, but be cafeful." Saffy said. the slimey ran over to the sand box and started to play. Saffy found a bench and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:22 am
Sparkle, Flame and Fizzle was bouncing towards the playground. It was a fine afternoon, not too cold, and Fizzle was very excited.
"Can I go and play mom? Can I? Can I?" he asked, jumping up and down.
"Sure you can, darling," smiled Sparkle.
"Mom, please, stop callin' me darling..." pouted Fizzle.
"Ok... have fun," said Sparkle, but Fizzle was already running away.
He jumped on a swing and started going back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster.
"Whee! This is fun!" he cried.

(1)

Aiko Destiny

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:13 pm
As Caz tried to reason with his little daughter that it was not possible for him to whip out pink swings for her, Kahlua and Griever followed their little son to one of the red swings.

"Look!" said Kahlua to her mate. "There's another fire elemental!"

Griever glanced at the other fire elemental slimeh curiously. "Interesting."

It looked like Garnet noticed the other young slimeh too. He squished up to the swing beside the other fire elemental slimeh and curiously looked at him for a moment, wearing the same look that his sire had. Then he heaved his little self on the unoccupied swing.

"I'll push him," Griever said. "Why don't you sit down and take a little break?"

"Okay," said Kahlua gratefully.

Meanwhile, Caz managed to make his little girl forget about pink swings. She promptly began playing in the flowerbeds, rolling through the pink blossoms. He sat on a bench and heaved a little sigh of relief.

It was especially strange for Kahlua to sit with Caz. It was the first time they've been alone, since Caz chose to be with Hue. But she couldn't just go find a different bench to sit on. That would probably be even more weird.

So she sat beside him. "This playground was a great idea," she said to fill the silence.

At that, Caz nodded. "Yeah, yeah. It is..." his voice trailed off.

There was awkward silence between them. Then Kahlua said, "It's too bad Hue couldn't make it."

Caz laughed. It was meant to be an easygoing laugh, but it came out sharp. "Yeah, well, you know Hue. The trek alone would've been too harsh for her."

(5)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:40 pm
Griever continued to push Garnet on the swing. Caz and Kahlua watched them for a moment. "You have a fine son," Caz said.

Kahlua nodded, smiling with pride. "Garnet is a darling." Then, awkwardly, she said, "You have a lovely daughter, too."

Caz nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah, she takes after her mom."

There was another uncomfortable silence between them. Simultaneously, they turned to watch Kunzite rolling about in the flowers. She looked especially pretty, since she was not whining about anything in particular and was just having fun by herself. Then Kahlua suddenly said, "She and Garnet should play together sometime. They might like each other. They're almost the same age."

At that, Caz was taken aback. He suddenly imagined what Hue would say. And what Latte and the other coffee slimehs would say. They would disapprove. But he liked the idea. It might help Kunzite be more sociable. "That's a good idea," he said. "They might have fun together."

(4)

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:21 pm
As the baby Slimes played and the parents chatted, a new family approached. There were two greys and a pink, the greys both male - one particularly large and intimidating, the other tiny and giggling. The adults were not Basics and the baby was not Special, they were all Customs.

The larger grey growled briefly before the pink and little grey both snuggled against him. He glowered at the other Slimes present, then nuzzled the smaller two.

"Mommy, s'ing!" the little grey lisped in a surprisingly gruff voice. The pink nodded, squishing towards the swings with her son, and the larger grey hovered close by protectively.

As they approached the swings, the pink turned on her mate. "We'll be fine," she scolded. "You'll get hit by the swing if you're too close!" The larger grey growled and moved a very short distance away, glaring warningly at the other Slimes before turning a possessive eye on his mate and son. Eventually, is gaze strayed curiously to the other babies, paying no heed to the other parents anymore.(2)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:09 am
Baby Squishington wiggled in excitement as his mother helped him onto the swing. "Mommy, wanna s'ing wrilly high, okidoki okay?" Lady giggled slightly at her son's slightly odd speech.

"Okidoki okay," she agreed, smiling at him lovingly. She cast a quick glance over at her mate to make sure he wasn't menacing anybody. Satisfied that Squishington was behaving himself for the time being, she began pushing Baby on the swing.

Squishington, trusting his mate to watch their son, was watching Garnet and Kunzite intensely. That one looks like the one I met in the Laboratory, he thought. But the burning one, I've never seen anything like him. He puffed himself up and growled as he saw the burning one's father looking at him. He deflated almost immediately, turning his attention back to the strange baby Slimes. Cassi talks to herself sometimes about 'careful breeding selection'... Could those two babies have something to do with it? He stole a glance at the burning Slime's father again, then glanced around at the other parent Slimes. They're basic type and color, all of them. Basic color and type, with non-basic babies... I suppose there's a connection of some sort. Not that it matters, he decided, his attention drifting once again. He quite suddenly let out an undignified squeak and hopped closer to the swings in a near panic.

"Don't let him swing so high, Lady! He'll fall - he'll fall and get hurt!"

Lady just laughed as Baby squealed happily. (4)

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:32 pm
As Griever continued to push his son on the swing, he noticed a particularly large, gray slimeh looking at him. He wasn't particularly cowed when the gray slimeh glowered. Fortunately, the gray slimeh then looked at Garnet and Kunzite with what seemed to be interest. I suppose Garnet would be considered unusual, Griever inwardly mused.

"Whee!" said Garnet in delight.

He then watched the gray slimeh admonish a baby slimeh on a nearby swing, who was being pushed by his mother. Ah. His family.

Griever's gaze flitted to Kunzite, who continued to play in the flowerbeds. I suppose parents just come in all shapes and sizes, he mused, thinking back to Hue.

(2)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:01 pm
Caz and Kahlua sat together in companionable silence, now that they had a good conversation. They watched other slimeh families come and go. This is a nice place, thought Kahlua. Seeing all these little ones with their parents.

Just then, Caz blurted out, "It wasn't supposed to turn out like this."

She looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"This whole thing with Hue and...and Hue," he said lamely. "It...this is not how I wanted things to play out."

"What do you mean?" she asked warily.

He averted his eyes. "I think I made a mistake."

At that, Kahlua rose. "How could you say that about your mate?" she demanded, aghast.

"She...I was never interested in her as a mate," he protested.

"The two of you have a baby now! You can't just decide the whole thing was a mistake just because things aren't going your way!" Kahlua glared at him.

Caz looked down at the ground.

And then Kahlua stormed off.

(3)

cardi

Cat

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:14 pm
Baby blinked at Squishington, and rolled to the ground as the swing reached the lowest point in its arc. He landed with a bump and a cheep, then giggled, bouncing to his father. Lady giggled as well, catching the now-empty swing so that Squishington wouldn't get himself hit with it. The large grey was circling his son and letting out frustrated growls. Baby took his father's aggressive behaviour with good humor, bouncing into the larger grey playfully.

"Don't you ever do anything like that again!" Squishington nudged his son disapprovingly. "You wait for your mother to stop the swing before you get off. Do you understand - are you listening?!"

"Mommy, Mommy, looka that, issa s'iney S'ime!"

"Why, yes, it is a shiney Slime. Shall we go say hello to her?" Lady whirled and cheeped at Squishington warningly. "And you, don't you growl at the poor little thing just because Baby wants to be friends. You've already alienated Wigglemeister with your antics in the Greenhouse."

"ANTICS?!" Squishington bellowed and puffed up to nearly twice his normal size. When Lady didn't back down, he deflated and squished off to sulk in silence.

"Daddy yelllllllll~"

"Yes, Daddy did yell. Daddy's just being fussy. Come on, honey, let's go say hello to the shiney Slime."

"An' a burr S'ime! Go say allo a'burr S'ime too?"

"Yes, we can go say hello to the burning Slime, too." (3)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:27 pm
Resignedly, Caz squished off the bench. I didn't handle that well at all, he thought ruefully. But he was tired of always acting like the good guy. It was his good-guy act that got him in his current picklement. Attached to a female slimeh he didn't love, who was intent on raising their daughter to be as self-centered as she was.

He watched Kahlua head towards Griever and Garnet. Yeah, a bad decision indeed, he thought with bitter regret. I had my opportunity to be with Kahlua and I threw it away.

Pushing his bitter regret aside, he headed for Kunzite. His little girl continued to entertain herself amidst the flowers. Without whining and wailing, she looked like a little angel. Absently, he noticed a small family of slimehs heading in their direction, too.

(2)

cardi

Cat

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out