Submit

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image

I was reading the breeding info and it spoke of evolutionary points. I also wan to know about these points in general. I was reading some RPs and at the end of posts it said things like "3 points" and such. I can't find any info on these points in the stickies and such, so can someone tell me what they are? ^^; Sorry if it explains them and i missed it

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm
When the Guild was newer, we used to earn points for roleplaying. Some of the special Slimes or items could only be purchased with points, not gold. After the guild became inactive this changed, because there was no staff member keeping track of points and nobody around often enough to make sure people were counting their own points properly.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image

Oh..well that's kinda too bad ^^; With the whole point system you just explained, it seemed it would have made the guild more active.. Thank you for explaining it to me ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:50 pm
While the Guild was more active, it was really just myself and a handful of others responsible for most of the activity xd Cardi, Emi, and myself were the most active members during the days of point counting, with Emi & I collecting countless Slimes while Cardi racked up hundreds of roleplay points.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image

Lol xD To ask another question, is Cardi the one with the "coffee slimehs" I was reading through an old park RP and noticed in someone's post they kept mentioning "coffee slimehs" lol I believe her name was Cardi, or something similar...

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 pm
Yeah, Cardi has a series of Slimes named after various types of coffee whee A bunch of us have themed Slimes - you can see some of them in the threads in the "Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads" Guild forum 3nodding  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image

Yeah i saw that sub-forum ^^ I was looking at your greenhouse earlier and just a little bit ago I was look at Emi's thread...400 something slimes o-o

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:22 pm
Yeah, Emi's are easier to keep count of because she usually doesn't have more than two or three Slimes per post. It's been a looong time since I've actually counted how many Slimes I have... and I lost a few to the ages one holiday season sweatdrop  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:24 pm
User Image

Lost? You have a computer crash or something? D:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:27 pm
It's been a few years so I don't actually remember what I did to lose them, but I never updated my Thanksgiving post in 2006 and I don't even have my Christmas 2006 Slimes anymore.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:30 pm
User Image

Awww that sucks...I don't have any holiday slimes though ;-; I'm new to the guild so...it's kinda hard xP I think the first holiday I'll get is either start of summer or fourth of july if they even count as holidays xP

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:33 pm
Well you can order a Slime to commemorate any holiday you like whee but Meriko used to make special Slimes specifically designed for certain holidays. They came in special colors, or with special accessories or emote 3nodding  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:38 pm
User Image

Like those cute little Halloween ones I've seen around? :3 I love Halloween x3 Not because of the candy, but because the best manga are based around things that are intertwined with Halloween x3

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 pm
Yup! There's been Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving Slimes in past years. The bunny ear item was released with the Easter Slimes one year, and some of the other accessories came from Holiday Slimes as well.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 pm
User Image

That makes the christmas trees christmas base accessories correct? And i also noticed some of the items and such came from the suggestion thread ^^ But I kinda wish LabTech would add that "love" status that's in the second post of the suggestion thread ^^ I think it would be a cute idea for a little unrequited love thing. Have your in love slime put next to your other slime in your sig and you have some unrequited love xP or longing, lol.

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff