Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
[GDLW] Wistaria ~ Designer/Artist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there something I can do for you?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe - I'll get back to you
View Results

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image

I am Helaku Hai and I draw stuff and design stuff.

About me
I am twenty-four
I have a full-time job and three part-time jobs
I roleplay a lot
I like to draw and design things
And sometimes code things
I have a BA in Advertising Design

User Image

Skills

Banners
Cards
Wallpapers
Icons
Pretty pictures
Avi/OC Art
Logos
Posters
& Random sh!t that interests me

Drawings/Art

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Posters/Cards

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Note: Please don't steal my stuff. It's just not nice. Art thieves shall die a slow horrible death.

User Image

Username: self explanatory
What do you want? art, banner, wallpaper, icons, ect.
Got a reference? Picture reference, picture to utilize, or your inspiration that you would like me to draw my ideas from.
So tell me about it: Explain to me what you want if it's not a drawing, or give me some info about your char that will help me draw them. What colors to you want? Is there a certain feel that you're going for? Do you have a favorite typeface? Got a pose? Got a style? Any other information?

[size=11][color=COLOR][b]Username[/b]:[/color] [color=dimgrey][i]self explanatory[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR][b]What do you want?[/b][/color] [color=dimgrey][i]art, banner, wallpaper, icons, ect.[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR][b]Got a reference?[/b][/color] [color=dimgrey][i]Picture reference, picture to utilize, or your inspiration that you would like me to draw my ideas from.[/i][/color]
[color=COLOR][b]So tell me about it:[/b][/color] [color=dimgrey][i]Explain to me what you want if it's not a drawing, or give me some info about your char that will help me draw them :3. What colors to you want? Is there a certain feel that you're going for? Do you have a favorite typeface? Got a pose? Got a style? Any other information?[/i][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 pm
What can I do for you people out there?

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Helaku Hai
What can I do for you people out there?

Good evening, Helaku!

I'm putting together a magazine of arts and literature by the name of Storied Äether and I'd like to offer you a gallery space in the magazine, because I like your art. It's free - there wouldn't be a point asking if it wasn't, ne? - and if you'd rather not have a whole gallery, that's fine; you can submit as much as you'd like.

If you'd like to be one of the three featured artists, please fill out this form and PM it to me. :3

If you'd rather do work and get paid, I'd also like to place an order for art:

Username: Mors Morza
What do you want? art - of my OC, Asakuun
Got a reference? Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11016569/ASAKUUN REFS/CHARACTERSHEET.png
So tell me about it: Full colour isn't necessary, as Asakuun has black hair and porcelain white skin, and wears only the black pants in the reference drawing; if you'd like to add colours, feel free (just no pink). Also, Asakuun doesn't tend to make facial expressions, especially not if she (yes, Asakuun was once female) has her usual mouth on. The horns given in the first reference are preferable, but Asakuun can technically have any horns she wants, being a shapeshifting, omnipotent demon. :3

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:54 am
Mors Morza
Got a reference? Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11016569/ASAKUUN REFS/CHARACTERSHEET.png
So tell me about it: Full colour isn't necessary, as Asakuun has black hair and porcelain white skin, and wears only the black pants in the reference drawing; if you'd like to add colours, feel free (just no pink). Also, Asakuun doesn't tend to make facial expressions, especially not if she (yes, Asakuun was once female) has her usual mouth on. The horns given in the first reference are preferable, but Asakuun can technically have any horns she wants, being a shapeshifting, omnipotent demon. :3

On it.  

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 pm
Helaku Hai
Mors Morza

On it.

How much did you want for your art?  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm
Mors Morza

1000g, please

click!

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm
Helaku Hai
Mors Morza

1000g, please

click!

THAT'S FRIGGEN AWSOME @w@!!!

It's going to replace the current "favourite commission" on my profile page now.

Great work!  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:47 pm
Mors Morza
THAT'S FRIGGEN AWSOME @w@!!!

It's going to replace the current "favourite commission" on my profile page now.

Great work!

I'm glad you like it o u o

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 pm
Finished a drawing on livestream tonight! : D

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:15 am
Hi, just letting you know I edited your title back to what it should be.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:19 am
Love Renewed
Hi, just letting you know I edited your title back to what it should be.
Ah D: I'm sorry! Thank you. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 am
Helaku Hai

Username: Vigoureux
What do you want? art (halfbody)
Got a reference? This Avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So tell me about it: Preferably in a pose facing to the right (like this)? Other than that, full artistic freedom

Vigoureux

Generous Tipper

20,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

Helaku Hai

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 pm
Vigoureux
Helaku Hai

Username: Vigoureux
What do you want? art (halfbody)
Got a reference? This Avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So tell me about it: Preferably in a pose facing to the right (like this)? Other than that, full artistic freedom

Finished!

User Image

The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces