I own The Profiteers Guild and I am looking for someone to help with the aspects of the guild I find most organizationally-intensive.

Duties:

Updating guild threads (adding to lists of contestants and things like that not content-generating).
Overseeing monthly guild contests. (Currently there is one which will require only verification users are qualified for the contest and a random number drawing once per month.)
Conducting smaller occasional contests. (Funded by me.)
Organizing larger guild events at most once every other month.
Sending announcements related to contests/guild events.

Job Requirements:

Must have excellent organizational skills.
Must have a lot of experience using Gaia's BBCode or good XHTML skills (both are preferred).
Must have some knowledge of Gaia's guild system or be willing to learn it.
Must have time to update key threads regularly and effectively run small contests as well as organize events every couple months.
Knowledge of Gaia's marketplace is preferred.
Some knowledge of vending, hoarding, and exchanging is preferred.
Ability to create banners and/or other artwork would receive additional compensation but is not required.

Compensation:

I am open to negotiation. I was thinking along the lines of hourly compensation based on the amount of time spent working on the guild in a given week. Anyone hired will be hired on a trial basis until such a time as I can determine if they are a good fit for the guild.

To apply:

Please contact me directly via pm. Tell me why you believe you are qualified for the position. Be prepared to offer examples of things that you have worked on in the past.